• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hairy Leg at PoC.....

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
Is it still there? That's one of our favorite parts of the ride. :lmao:

Pixiedust34 said:
The Hairy Leg at PoC... That's one of our favorite parts of the ride.

You really should get OUT more!

;)

The hairy leg has been a running joke in my family for over 25 years....

Our visits to MK would not be complete unless the hairy leg is seen :thumbsup2

lindakmonty said:
wow, I'll have to find that! Never seen it

He's kind of hard to MISS.

Maybe you don't know what we're discussing...

Your boat passes slowly and DIRECTLY under him in the burning town section.

I know there are countless PICTURES of him.
Maybe someone will quickly post one.

Here's one I found HERE:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/magickingdom/adv-pirates.htm

DSC00025.jpg

And here's GOOFY as the "hairy-legged pirate" on a PIN that I found HERE:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=3571&pin=45776

pin45776.jpg

When I was 5 years old, I actually thought he was a real person. That hairy leg is so lifelike...

I was a gullible child.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who looks forward to the hairy leg, how ironic my mother and I were just discussing how mad we would be if during the change they took the hairy leg away!! im glad its still there though :yay:

We love the hairy leg! Thanks for letting us know it's still there. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting. I was also wondering if he'd be there when we see the refurbished POTC next week.

He's a hairy dude.
But lovable. (Maybe).

You know, when we were there in April, the leg didn't seem quite as hairy as I remember...is that possible?

I always loved the hairy legged dude. It made me realize that I was home again. ( ;) ). That leg is what symbolizes that "POTC" is being ridden. I know where it is by heart. :D As for the leg being hairy....I always thought that was mud. *straight faced.*

cinderkelli said:
You know, when we were there in April, the leg didn't seem quite as hairy as I remember...is that possible?

Depillatory????? (Epilady? Nair?) :rotfl2:

OK, are we the ONLY family who didn't really react to the hairy leg? My kids, as we pass under, yell "DIRTY FEET!" When we heard about the POTC rehab, that was the first thing they asked about. So glad he is still there!! (I hope the refurb people didn't wash his feet! Somehow, I doubt the kids would have as much fun yelling "CLEAN FEET!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter