The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

you've lost that love and feeling woohoo that love and feeling. you've lost that love and feeling now its gone. gone. gone. wooohoo woohoo woohoo :thumbsup2

Ahaha Very nice very nice!

"Have you ever tried that before?"
"Twice."
"The first time?"
"I crashed and burned"
"And the second?"
"I'm not sure yet but it's looking pretty good I'll let you know."

Pure epic-ness :D

today was a good birthday...good night everyone

Whaaaat?! It was your birthday? And you didn't tell me!!??
Oh-em-gee Thomas!
Happy birthday old guy, I'll buy you a walking stick :teeth:

Heyya Wilmasbridesdaughter!

And Haz Think the Five letter word and and an in :)

Yea I can't believe you remembered it's been a while! I'm sorry But I don't think I remember your name :( How have you been?

Haha I figured you'd pick it up! It's what house always says his cane is :D

I'm very good with names :D. Mine is Sian :goodvibes. I've been good. I have an RS exam today:headache:. And how have you been?

Haha that's defiantly a talent wish I was good with names! I'm sorry about your exam RS? is that like a standardized test or something? I've been good I think I try to keep a positive spin going at least :)

Good:thumbsup2
Uhhmm kind of. it's my GCSE's. RS stands for religious studies. :) i'm not too sure how well this exam will go though.:confused3

Good:thumbsup2
Uhhmm kind of. it's my GCSE's. RS stands for religious studies. :) i'm not too sure how well this exam will go though.:confused3

Oh that's cool :) I want to be a youth minister so I LOVE religious studies :D I really really hope you do well now! GCSE's? I think those are kind of like our standardized tests do you have to take them every year?

Oh that's cool :) I want to be a youth minister so I LOVE religious studies :D I really really hope you do well now! GCSE's? I think those are kind of like our standardized tests do you have to take them every year?

I love RS, i just hate having exams:sad2:. Nope. We have to take them when we finish secondary school. Which is year eleven - when we are 16. I hope it goes well too, and thanks :). Anyways, i best get off to school, before i'm late xD. Nice chatting to you again Brandon :)

I love RS, i just hate having exams:sad2:. Nope. We have to take them when we finish secondary school. Which is year eleven - when we are 16. I hope it goes well too, and thanks :). Anyways, i best get off to school, before i'm late xD. Nice chatting to you again Brandon :)

oh okay! So secondary school is maybe a little like high school then? Oh well good luck! It was nice talking to you to Sian :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter