The GROOVIER New Pop Century FAQ Thread Chapter 4! ~ Posts #1, #2 & #3 are MUST sees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to add to the bed bug conversation except to say during our past 3 trips to POP we have never had a problem.

I really just came here to post that I officially reached double digits for my countdown to POP. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

It's time for any more bedbug discussion to move to it's own thread anyway!:thumbsup2

Congrats on SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!:woohoo:

I saw that. It contains pyrethrin I believe it said. But since I'd heard that bed bugs are sooo hard to kill, they're infamous for that. If it was so easy to use a spray, then it wouldn't be a huge problem. I somehow doubt the spray would work well.:confused3

No idea, just passing along the information I was given :)

w00t w00t, just booked our trip for this Oct. at Pop Century. It will be our 1st time staying here, we've stayed at ASMo and CSR and figured we give Pop a try since it looks pretty neat. Can't wait.

w00t w00t, just booked our trip for this Oct. at Pop Century. It will be our 1st time staying here, we've stayed at ASMo and CSR and figured we give Pop a try since it looks pretty neat. Can't wait.

Happy Planning. You will love pop!!

I just wanted to throw out a quick "thank you" for this thread. It has been a tremendous help to us in planning our trip and I find myself here searching the thread everyday and finding the answers I need! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

That's one of the things I was thinking about - eating healthier at POP. They do offer a wide array of menus but a salad bar loaded with Florida grown food would be great! I've always loved the orange juice from Florida, and though that a salad bar would be nice! What do you think?:surfweb:

That's one of the things I was thinking about - eating healthier at POP. They do offer a wide array of menus but a salad bar loaded with Florida grown food would be great! I've always loved the orange juice from Florida, and though that a salad bar would be nice! What do you think?:surfweb:

That would be a big plus. I would love a salad bar or make your own like they do at POR.

I don't know how healthy it is but I love, Love, LOVE the Asian Chicken Salad at Pop. We're staying at AKL this next trip but I'm hoping we can hop on over to Pop for my salad. I know - crazy!

We were there in Sept. and stayed in Bldg3 and it was great.While we were there my daughter stayed in bldg 1 and it was done so I don't know what is going on! :surfweb:

We just got back, this was our first time staying in the 60's section, we have stayed in 50's twice and 80's once. The hardest thing was that it was a long walk to the van, so loading and unloading was much more difficult. The room was refurbished, we were overlooking the lake, and had ducks at our door one day. They are working hard across the lake on the new resort!

My beloved thread was on page 4!!! :eek:
Well...I just had to adjust my ticker.:goodvibes DH noticed the flights were much less on the Wed instead of our regularly scheduled Fri flights (ok...so maybe I mentioned it:rolleyes1)...so he checked the car rental prices, put in for extra time off at work, then switched our flights! :banana: The good news is that we will be flying in Wed night instead of Friday night. BUT he really wants to go to Univeral on Thursday. :scared1: LOL! So we will be staying offsite Wed and Thursday night. DH is in charge of that *leg* of the vacation. And we will be checking into POP bright and early Friday morning instead of late Friday night. Goodness knows where we will end up those other 2 nights. :laughing: But there will definately NOT be any snow there so it is all good. :goodvibes

My beloved thread was on page 4!!! :eek:
Well...I just had to adjust my ticker.:goodvibes DH noticed the flights were much less on the Wed instead of our regularly scheduled Fri flights (ok...so maybe I mentioned it:rolleyes1)...so he checked the car rental prices, put in for extra time off at work, then switched our flights! :banana: The good news is that we will be flying in Wed night instead of Friday night. BUT he really wants to go to Univeral on Thursday. :scared1: LOL! So we will be staying offsite Wed and Thursday night. DH is in charge of that *leg* of the vacation. And we will be checking into POP bright and early Friday morning instead of late Friday night. Goodness knows where we will end up those other 2 nights. :laughing: But there will definately NOT be any snow there so it is all good. :goodvibes

We did the same we are leaving a week earlier and staying a extra day. The flight price was to good to pass up. It cost me 180.00 more for the extra night but we saved 530.00 over what airfare is generally at right now. I was all perpared to pay the higher price when I saw SW flight my DH didn't even believe me. Now if the will re release FD for this September I could save another 350.00. So kick myself for not booking.

Booking our ressie's for August tomorrow - Feels so good knowing we were going back. DH was trying to get us to go to Arizona, but luckily we all talked him into going back to Disney AGAIN since we are going to South Dakota next year.

We were there in Sept. and stayed in Bldg3 and it was great.While we were there my daughter stayed in bldg 1 and it was done so I don't know what is going on! :surfweb:

I know 70's are done too, we were there in August. I just can't seem to find anyone else on here that stayed in an unrefurbished room other than the one poster who stayed in 2 of them in different sections. So weird!

we just got back from 2 weeks at pop we were in the 50s section building 3 i think and the room was refurbished and i didnt see any work going on only just before we came back the hippydippy pool was being closed and emptied for refurbishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter