THE GREATEST NEW SWIMSUIT STYLE FOR POOH SIZED LADIES!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
DH and I were at Sears In the back of the swimsuit department,I found these GREAT suits. They come in sizes up to 26W. The one I loved has shorts[not to short] and a seperate long top that tucks into the shorts or can be worn out over the shorts.[what I like is the top can be worn with jeans] They also had the the same sort of style in a one piece.The prices are $72.[I never thought DH would go for that price,but he did! He said it looked so good,I had to have it]the trim is lime green!! It was meant to be!!!

I will be 17wks pregnant and was DREADING the whole swimsuit thing!!

i know that swim suit shopping is the most tramatic experiece for us ladies. So,I thought this might help to know there are great suits out there!!!

I love it!!!! Pooh sized!!!! Why are we "Women" and those under size 18 "Ladies" or "Misses"? I want to be a lady!!!! But now I can be Pooh sized!!!

I love it!! Thanks for the giggle first thing this morning...

I am too pooh sized!! I am working on loosing a few pounds before our trip in March and wondered about the swimsuit issue...

belle02.gif

Thanks Tink. I was dreading looking for bathingsuits. I will certainly check out Sears for Pooh"s swimwear.

buzzz.gif

I like that!
I am Pooh Sized! ;) :)

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Thanks for the info...I too am "Pooh" sized. And for the first summer for a long time I'm not going to try to starve myself trying to shed a few pounds:) I will be at sears tonight looking for the whale wear:)

*My "Best Job" is being Caitlyn's Mommy*

Tank top over shorts bottom? They also have some
they call mock-tankinis; they look the same, but the top is floating over a control panel, so they are really attached. I've been considering getting one of those since I first saw them.

Now I have to start lifting weights so I won't have Pooh-chi arm syndrome!

Thanks for the information! I am going to need a new suit for our trip this year! :D

Disney World: 12/71, 12/72, 12/73, 12/74, 12/75, 12/76, 12/77, 12/79, 12/80, 12/81, 12/82, 12/83, 12/85, 12/87, 3/88, 5/89, 5/96,5/97, 2/98, 5/99, 5/00, 5/01

I always get traumatized going for bathing suits. I'll go check sears out.

belle.gif

cheer_jumper_md_wht.gif

<font size="3"><font color="purple"><font face="book Antiqua"><marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin chearleading team!!</marquee></font><font></font>

When I was pregnant, I got a gift cert for a nice department store. (I only went 2 months between pregnancies, so new clothes were a great lift!) Anyway, "where is the maternity department?" "On the other side of the bathing suits!" Thanks, guys! Walking through those cute little suits was NOT the morale boost I was hoping for!

Being "Pooh Sized" is a bit more barable in those terms!! Thanks for the smile tonight!!

Aloha,
I did a search to find this thread.
I wanted to publically thank Tink for giving me a hint that has done so much for my ego. :)
We have no Sears on island, so we had to wait for our vacation. Our first stop was Las Vegas, and first day I was off to Sears. I immediately identified the suits you referred to. They actually looked good! :D Unfortunately the one I really liked was not in my size. So I decided to chance it and wait until we got to Florida. It was the biggest gamble I took in Vegas! ;)

Our next stop was at my parents winter home in Melbourne. First day there I asked my father to take me to Sears, and I found my suit in the size I wanted. I have never in my life spent so much on a bathing suit! :eek: But it is well worth it. I feel good in my suit and living in Hawaii, I will be sure to get my money's worth. If I could I would have bought more than one.

I have been back one month now and kept meaning to come here to thank you Tink. I am sorry it took me so long. You were so right. I am now a grandma that doesn't have to wear an old fashioned granny suit and I have a kind name to call my matured body shape. ;)

A lei of aloha to someone who is very grateful.
Donna

YOU are so welcome!! I just love my suit as well!! and I'm no longer a shamed to go play with DD in the Pool!!

I just loved what you said about Having a new name to call your maturing body!! Good for you!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tink.gif

Thank you for the morning laugh. I just had to giggle. The is the BEST euphemism I have heard for "Womens".

:D

Lisa
Disney Forever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter