The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Does anyone else feel guilty anytime they watch a non Disney movie? I feel bad everyone I do because I'm such a Disney freak.... I love Rise of the guardians though.... My heart belongs to Jack Frost :)

Does anyone else feel guilty anytime they watch a non Disney movie? I feel bad everyone I do because I'm such a Disney freak.... I love Rise of the guardians though.... My heart belongs to Jack Frost :)

I don't. I'm too in love with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and Marvel to care.

I don't. I'm too in love with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings and Marvel to care.

lol I'm the same as Wings minus the Lord of the Rings. Jack Frost rules!!!

Sometimes. If it's a Dreamworks movie like Rise of the Guardians, I feel a little guilty. It's not really enough to overwhelm me, but I do sometimes wish that every movie I saw was Disney. I don't really particularly feel this way when it's a live-action movie, only on the rare occasion when it's a cartoon-like movie. I hope that it makes sense, because it was worded weird.

No, though if it's a cartoon or about fairy tales I judge it harsher.

I saw Monsters University finally and I actually enjoyed it!

I think my favorite part was the ending because it set everything up for the first movie.

Really random thing to post, but I can't wait for the Lone Ranger to come out in theaters. :dance3:
I am also literally counting the days until Sword in the Stone comes out on DVD. :hourglass

Same!!! LR looks awesome. :)

I'm so depressed... It's the 4th of July and it's raining... No fireworks. :sad2:

On the plus side, I ran the Peachtree Road Race today and the rain felt amazing. :goodvibes

Yes a little. I feel quite guilty that I'd rather see Despicable Me 2 then Monsters University this Monday.

Guess who's baaaaaackkkkk...
Not that I ever really left. I'm on Tumblr all the time with some disboarders I just forgot to add the bookmark of this site back to my computer.

Guess who's baaaaaackkkkk...
Not that I ever really left. I'm on Tumblr all the time with some disboarders I just forgot to add the bookmark of this site back to my computer.

It's been the same for me pretty much, except me, Becca, Sarah and Robyn have been on Twitter.

I think I was a little too happy when I saw the preview for The Wolverine in the theater yesterday....

On the bright side, World War Z was VERY good. So is Despicable Me 2. Highly recommend both. popcorn::

Ok, so:

Bella Thorne (AKA my future wife) tweeted me. (AGAIN.)

Then, we actually *sorta* have a conversation.

Then she follows me.

Therefore, my life has been made.

Ok, so:

Bella Thorne (AKA my future wife) tweeted me. (AGAIN.)

Then, we actually *sorta* have a conversation.

Then she follows me.

Therefore, my life has been made.

Bella Thorne? She seems like she'd be a brat irl. Just saying... :confused3

But then again, a lot of people get on my nerves and seem like brats to me soooo....

Bella Thorne? She seems like she'd be a brat irl. Just saying... :confused3

But then again, a lot of people get on my nerves and seem like brats to me soooo....

Actually, she's very down to earth and very sweet, from what I've seen. Why would you think that?

I think I was a little too happy when I saw the preview for The Wolverine in the theater yesterday....

On the bright side, World War Z was VERY good. So is Despicable Me 2. Highly recommend both. popcorn::

I'm actually surprised at how much good feedback the sequel is getting. Usually, they don't really do good, but it is a pretty funny movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter