Happy Mother's Day to you, too:cutie:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip popcorn::

Let the BlueEyed TR begin!!:cool1: :cool1:

Welcome home, glad you're safe!

And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY back atchya!

I cannot wait to hear about it.

I am so glad u liked the reosrt.

Looking forward to the report.

Glad to see you made it back safely. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Those pictures look great. Looking forward to your tr.popcorn:: popcorn::

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! The pics are awesome!
Thank you:)

Happy Mother's Day.

Can't wait to hear about the trip..

Did you use both cameras?
Thank you:hug:
I'm hoping to get started today.
I only brought the new bigger one.

Welcome Home:goodvibes

Happy Mother's Day to you, too:cutie:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip popcorn::
Will get started today...I'm running behind a little.

Welcome home! And Happy Mother's Day to you too :hug:

Love the pictures! :)

Let the BlueEyed TR begin!!:cool1: :cool1:

Welcome home, glad you're safe!

And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY back atchya!
Getting all the pics together and will hopefully get started on the TR today.

Welcome home. Now lets see who starts their trip report first you or winkers!:surfweb:
Well, I'm running behind so it might be winkers.:rolleyes1

Yes let's see !:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Happy Mothers Day !!
Thanks Rosie:hug:

1 hour and 55 minutes till Monday. :woohoo:

I cannot wait to hear about it.

I am so glad u liked the reosrt.

Looking forward to the report.
Sorry I'm running behind. I will get started today. Can't wait to start telling THIS story. Some WEIRD stuff happened this time.

Beautiful pics.
Looking forward to some more.
Thank you;)

Morning Blue!!
Morning Rosie
Glad to see you made it back safely. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Those pictures look great. Looking forward to your tr.popcorn:: popcorn::

Thank you. I did have a WONDERFUL Mother's day.:hug:
Hoping to get more pic's up today and start on the TR story

Well guys, this trip was INTERESTING, WEIRD and HOT!!! We did have a good time, though and I did not get sick nor did anyone else. :woohoo: I can't wait to get started on the TR. I'm about to get all the pic's in order and will start writing the first installment later during DS's nap. So, I should have it posted by late afternoon today. :banana:

Thank you:)

I'm hoping to get started today.
I only brought the new bigger one.

Will get started today...I'm running behind a little.

Getting all the pics together and will hopefully get started on the TR today.

Well, I'm running behind so it might be winkers.:rolleyes1

Thanks Rosie:hug:

Sorry I'm running behind. I will get started today. Can't wait to start telling THIS story. Some WEIRD stuff happened this time.

Thank you;)

Morning Rosie

Thank you. I did have a WONDERFUL Mother's day.:hug:
Hoping to get more pic's up today and start on the TR story

Well guys, this trip was INTERESTING, WEIRD and HOT!!! We did have a good time, though and I did not get sick nor did anyone else. :woohoo: I can't wait to get started on the TR. I'm about to get all the pic's in order and will start writing the first installment later during DS's nap. So, I should have it posted by late afternoon today. :banana:

Good Morning Blue! I'm off to work but will be checking back tonite for the Update ! Can't wait!!:love:

We left our home at about 5:00 am on May 2nd, which was a Friday. The drive wasn't too bad and really didn't seem quite as long as last time. But it was still LONG nonetheless. :laughing: We made it through Louisiana and part of Mississippi before lunch. I couldn't tell you where we ate lunch because I can't remember. I can tell you that it was fast food...possibly Wendy's. :confused3

Anyhoo, here is LSU Tiger Stadium from the bridge over the Mississippi River in Baton Rouge....
2489123583_b2af54436a.jpg

I don't have any pic's from Mississippi. I took a few last time so I figured what's the point....we just saw it all 2 months ago. :lmao: I did have my camera ready this time when we entered Alabama. There is something that cracks me up every time we get into Alabama and I always miss taking a picture of it. Well....not this time, my friends!! Welcome to the home of Forest Gump.....Bayou LaBatre, Alabama!! :lmao:
2489201673_b537846fd4_o.jpg

After visiting the home of Forest Gump, it was on to Mobile and a pass through the tunnel! This time I wasn't driving so I got to take a few pics....

2489941126_242444a31a.jpg

***I'd also like to take this time to say excuse all the gross bug guts all over the windshield.....Lovebugs!! :sad2:

Going down...
2489941996_43e20f2346.jpg

Going up...
2489126799_574e790425.jpg

And we're outta here...
2489127813_ece90f837a.jpg

Around the corner and look to the right across the water, you will find the Battleship park...
2489945036_24896343dc.jpg

Behind you, you can also see the tops of some cruise ships at the dock but I couldn't get any pics of them.

After Alabama we enter Florida and get our complimentary squirt of orange juice at the welcome center and then we are on our way for a few more hours of driving. Eventually....around 9 hours from the beginning of the trip...we get to Tallahassee. We tried a different hotel this time and were pretty pleased with it. It was set off of the highway and it was next to this small lake or pond. The next day they were having a childrens fishing rodeo. All of the exec's were outside when we went for a walk by the lake and were trying to get us to stay an extra night to take advantage. Sounded like a fun time but.....HELLO!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO DISNEY!!!:woohoo:

Here are a few pic's from the room and of the room.....
2489130243_61510783fe.jpg

2489131173_3b972bac0d.jpg

2489132343_c54eb38a0d.jpg

Next up, another 4 hour drive and our Disney World arrival!!! :woohoo: I may get this one up later today.

:woohoo: it began.

great update and pics.

be back tomorrow for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter