• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

Everyone all packed?? I have so many things to do... Well it feels that way anyway! Can't believe it's almost here, can't wait to meet you all :flower3:

Ok This is our schedule as best as I can determine.

We should arrive at WL early afternoon on Sunday April 22. :cool1: We plan on taking a stroll over to Fort Wilderness for our 5:00 ressie for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, :dogdance: them we are going to Downtown Disney. :moped:(got to help support the local Harley dealership and buy a couple of shirts a the HD store.)

Monday 4-23
We are using the EMH times and going to AK. We will be having an early lunch at the Tusker House Restaurant. Then off to MGM in hopes of making it in time for the parade and then to dinner at Mama Melrose's at 4:10. We will be attending the 8:30 Fantasmic performance.

Tuesday 4-24
Back to MGM to see what we missed the day before. After that back to WL for some down time. Maybe over to MK in the afternoon in time to watch the parade, or maybe not. Whatever moves us. No set ADR just going to wing it.

Wednesday 4-25
EPCOT then back to WL. We plan to rent one of the Sea Raycers one afternoon but not sure exactly when. Depends on the weather.:boat: Maybe back to Epcot to look around some more. No set ADR (again)

Thursday 4-26
Attend the "Grand Gathering and spend some time looking around. Back to WL to rest as we will be out late that evening. We have 9:20 ressies at the California Grill in hopes of being able to see Wishes from there. If it isn't too late we may try to get to MK to see the 11:00 Spectromagic.

Friday 4-27
Probably sleep in a bit. Maybe start getting things packed up. Might even try and take the "Wonders of the Lodge Tour" that morning .We will be going to EPCOT for dinner at the Rose & Crown at 7:20 and watch Illuminations at 9:00

Saturday 4-28
Pack up and get ready to catch our noon flight back to reality.

:sad: :surfweb:

Since we don't get in on the 4/22 until mid-afternoon, we'll probably just hang out at the resort. Anyone going to Epcot on Monday, 4/23? Oh, yeah-then we're going to B&C for our anniversary Kitchen Sink.

I'll be at EpCot Mon on the FutureWorld tour. Then back later in the day for Off Kilter! When will you be at B&C? I just may need to stop there to check it out. I have seen them - they're hugh!

Hey...are you taking Magical Express? We may be able to "do the greeting" at the airport! I think our plane is due to land at around 11. We're flying Airtran.

If you do see us, my kids still may not know where we're going...so shhhh.....we're keeping the secret as long as possible!

Yup going on ME to Pop - see ya there! are you packed? Im mostly packed. Just have to work the next 3 days! Friend & I going for chinese dinner/drinks Thurs night for my sendoff. We have a ritual for doing this - lol. Taking DS14 out for lunch today at Chilis to spend time w/him.

I still have 4 more sleeps and I can't sleep, too excited already. Are you guys just about ready? Can't wait to meet all of you guys.

yup just about ready
havent slept a full night all week! wake up in the middle of the night and cannot get back
ONE MORE SLEEP Yup this time tomorrow I'll be on the road to the airport!
have a safe trip everyone

Did my last grocery shopping today. It's kind of sad to have to make sure the "use by" date on the milk is after we get home.

Hi Everyone!! I had a great time, it was so cool to see everyone in person!! we are doing SeaWorld tomorrow, then it's back home :( jen

Hey, MickeyFan! Gotta show everyone this picture I just got done uploading. So sorry I mis-timed the meet but I'm glad I ran into you.

DSCF0611.jpg

Hi Everyone!! I had a great time, it was so cool to see everyone in person!! we are doing SeaWorld tomorrow, then it's back home :( jen

The meet was a blast! So glad we could all get together. The Jungle Cruise was a scream. Finally, as we were walking out of the park that afternoon, the Photopass photographer girl saw us and yelled across the entrance to us gicing us the Focker Watch sign. She thought we were all great fun.

I'll post some pics when I can get organized in the next few days. Maybe even a trip report !

Z

Hey Jen,
We sent you an e-mail to your regular address about the photopass cd. I will send you a private message too on here some you can contact us. Great to meet you all there.
Del & Judy

Got home about midnight Fri night. Did the laundry yesterday, today need to go grocery shopping.

It was nice to meet everyone. Hope you all had fun on the Jungle Cruise. Pirates was open when I was walking through Adventureland even though its not on the early open attraction list so I hopped on that.
Left MK about 1pm, stopped at the Poly for a Lapu Lapu and then over to my "men in skirts" in Canada where I spent the rest of the day.

The week went too fast but by the end I thought it was best if I got my body out of the world. Lol I'll be back in Aug w/DS15 and then for another solo in Nov.

Take care everyone and Id love to see the photos
Barb

Hi all, we got home about 2 am :scared1: . I had so much fun meeting you all on the 26th but... my DH and 2 older DS's went to MGM as you know and got magical fastpasses. I was happy for them and although they had already been on most of the rides, they really didn't use them, only 1 I think, but they are gonna make great souveniers.

Gosh, I feel so bad about remembering the time wrong and missing the meet. I'd even written down everyone's name, state, and hotel so I'd know everyone when I got there. If there are any pictures, I hope you'll let me see some.

HI ALL,
Enjoyed meeting all of you. I am including a pic the photopass lady took with our camera but there is a good one that is in the photopass pics and when we get that cd I will send it to everyone via their regular emails that Zdad gave us. I can also send this one to anyone that wants it in a larger size too. Had to reduce this pic to fit the size limitations. The one on the photopass shows the entire castle.
04-26-07035Large.jpg

That one came out even better than mine did...sorry I missed the Cruise...DH was being cranky (he doesn't like people)...he felt really guilty afterwards when we realized they had opened JC a little early.

I couldn't figure out who we all were...maybe we can identify ourselves on the picture? I'm the one in the middle with the two kids on her lap...my son Connor and my Daugher Caitlin.

HI ALL,
Enjoyed meeting all of you. I am including a pic the photopass lady took with our camera but there is a good one that is in the photopass pics and when we get that cd I will send it to everyone via their regular emails that Zdad gave us. I can also send this one to anyone that wants it in a larger size too. Had to reduce this pic to fit the size limitations. The one on the photopass shows the entire castle.

Hey....We're all smiling and looking straight into the camera. That must be a photographic 1st !!

A fine looking group of folks we all are too, eh !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter