• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

still here lol - dont leave for another 10 days
just called in sick to work - getting a cold, need to vacuum the house, etc
have a good day everyone and doubleup on the OJ!

Snowing here too, just a dusting though. I got that "My eyelashes hurt" flu. Everything hurts. I just want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Nyquil. EHading home from work in15 minutes, then it's PJs, Nyquil & sleep.

I'll be healthy as a horse for the meet !!!

Zdad,

You feeling better ?????

Zdad,

You feeling better ?????

Yea...some. Eyelashes are still "sore", but over the fever and the head feeling the size of a medicine ball part. Back to work today, but working from home tomorrow. (YEA!)

Posting again, which always makes me feel better. (Sitting in sweats and under a comforter, and still mot being warm kinda sucks.)

11 days to go until we fly. I am really looking forward to meeting everybody. I promise to be healthy by the 26th !!! :)

Hey guys! I can't believe we didn't bring any newbies into the meet being over here:confused3 Anyway, it's getting close!! I am soo excited to meet all of you! I was wondering if anyone was interested in going in on a photo pass cd, since we will all be there around the same time and all. I would love to cut the cost with at least one DISer. Let me know if you are interested :goodvibes
:woohoo: 12 day until we leave :woohoo:

Hey Jen,
How many photopass ID numbers can we add? My DD and her family are there now and we go in less than 2 weeks so we were going to add our Id to theirs. If it will allow us to add yours too, you are more than welcome to add it to ours. Is there a limit on the number of pics they will allow on a CD?
Judy

Hey Jen,
How many photopass ID numbers can we add? My DD and her family are there now and we go in less than 2 weeks so we were going to add our Id to theirs. If it will allow us to add yours too, you are more than welcome to add it to ours. Is there a limit on the number of pics they will allow on a CD?
Judy

Hi Judy~ I believe we can have up to 10 photo pass ID's on one account. The only thing is we can't look at them online until the cards are under one account (hope that makes sense), so I can't open a seperate account to look at them and then give you my ID to add to your DD's. From what I am told there doesn't seem to be a limit for how many pictures you can get on a cd only that a cd holds 300. so if we go over 300 then they will send two. Does your DD or family member know how to copy cd's? Most people go in on the cd and either put their photo's on the computer or print them off then send the cd to the next guy, or the person that gets the cd in the mail makes copies to send out.
Once your DD has say my numbers she has to email me with her account (user name and password) info so i can look at my pictures and add borders or what not to them before she sends out for the cd. I hope I am not confusing you!! Let me know if any of my rambling makes sense! :goodvibes jen

Hey guys! I can't believe we didn't bring any newbies into the meet being over here:confused3 Anyway, it's getting close!! I am soo excited to meet all of you! I was wondering if anyone was interested in going in on a photo pass cd, since we will all be there around the same time and all. I would love to cut the cost with at least one DISer. Let me know if you are interested :goodvibes
:woohoo: 12 day until we leave :woohoo:

I am usually technically astute, but I have no idea how the photopass thing works. I wouldn't mind going in on it with ya, but what's it involve, what do we get, etc?

Don' the 9 day shuffle !!! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Hey guys been checking the weather and its gonna be in the high 80's for our week with April 26th hitting 89. Its gonna be hot hot hot!!!!!

shorts...don't pack the jeans, pack the shorts...got it

I am usually technically astute, but I have no idea how the photopass thing works. I wouldn't mind going in on it with ya, but what's it involve, what do we get, etc?

Don' the 9 day shuffle !!! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

When ever you get your picture taken by a CM they will ask you for your photo pass card (You will get one from the first CM that takes your picture). You can get all the pictures that were taken from your trip on one cd (300 pics per cd) for $125.oo One person checks in all the id numbers (I have heard that you can have up to 10 ID numbers (off the back of the card) to one account. then all the people involved can look at the pictures and add borders or what not then the person that set up the account sends out for the cd, from there the person that is in charge makes copies for everyone, or passes the cd along to everyone so they can put them on their computers. After you get the cd you own the rights to all your pictures, printing out what you want and how many you want. Does that make sense? jen

Jen,
I'll check with DD and get back with you.
We are expecting up to a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow. It suppose to be in the 50's and 60's on Sat. and Sun. Then more snow again on Tue. or Wed. Sure hope it doesn't end up like the blizzards we had in Dec. this is a link to a photoshow I made of the FIRST Blizzard and then we had another one a week later. If the link thing doesn't work then you can just copy and paste to the address line.

http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/Yq9tk6Vi

It has sound too but you can turn it off, it gets old after a while. They don't have the greatest selection of songs to choose from.

By the time the 22nd gets here we will definately be ready for some HOT HOT HOT weather.

Judy

:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:jumping1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We're doing the "Single digit dance"
The weather did a little zig zag so all we got was a few flurries but that is okay with us.

:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:jumping1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We're doing the "Single digit dance"
The weather did a little zig zag so all we got was a few flurries but that is okay with us.

are you guys driving or flying, we are flying and arrive on the 22nd in Orlando at about 10:00 am.

Hey Tina,
We are flying and we get in at 12:30. You should be long gone by then, out having fun? What are you doing the day you get in? We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Then to Downtown Disney.

Im flying this Fri (20th) at 730am, due to arrive about 1030am. Heading to EpCot as soon as I check into Pop (2nights weekend there before switching to BCV 5nights).
Planning on LOTS of EpCot time! Every night, arrival day, 3 mornings for tours and another morn for the big rides. Planning on a morn & lunch for each of the other 3 parks.
Last to WDW Aug 06, returning this Aug w/DS15 so this trip is to see my "men in skirts" and do the attractions DS wouldnt be caught dead doing (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, etc)

Hey Tina,
We are flying and we get in at 12:30. You should be long gone by then, out having fun? What are you doing the day you get in? We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Then to Downtown Disney.

We will be doing MGM that day, its not a really big park for us so we will go get our tickets and head there, probably stay til closing, we have ADR's for Sci Fi for dinner. I can't believe its only 8 days away. :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Since we don't get in on the 4/22 until mid-afternoon, we'll probably just hang out at the resort. Anyone going to Epcot on Monday, 4/23? Oh, yeah-then we're going to B&C for our anniversary Kitchen Sink.

Since we don't get in on the 4/22 until mid-afternoon, we'll probably just hang out at the resort. Anyone going to Epcot on Monday, 4/23? Oh, yeah-then we're going to B&C for our anniversary Kitchen Sink.

We'll be in EPCOT in the evening. Dinner at Alfredo's @ 7:15, then we'll watch Illuminations. Spending the day time in MGM, even though it's a late nit EMH day there. May change that. If we do, we'll like be at EPCOT earlier in the day.

Im flying this Fri (20th) at 730am, due to arrive about 1030am. Heading to EpCot as soon as I check into Pop (2nights weekend there before switching to BCV 5nights).
Planning on LOTS of EpCot time! Every night, arrival day, 3 mornings for tours and another morn for the big rides. Planning on a morn & lunch for each of the other 3 parks.
Last to WDW Aug 06, returning this Aug w/DS15 so this trip is to see my "men in skirts" and do the attractions DS wouldnt be caught dead doing (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, etc)

Hey...are you taking Magical Express? We may be able to "do the greeting" at the airport! I think our plane is due to land at around 11. We're flying Airtran.

If you do see us, my kids still may not know where we're going...so shhhh.....we're keeping the secret as long as possible!

One week from today at this time, our bags will be in the car, we'll be kissing the boys goodbye and we'll be heading out the driveway !!!!! Very late arrival on the 21st....10:30 landing. Magic Express to Pop for some shut eye and on to WL the next am.

For anyone who is interested, here's the Evelyn Wood version of our itinerary...
  • Apr 21 Fly in late, sleep at Pop
  • Apr 22 Early morning cab to WL; check in and off to Magic Kingdom. Kona Cafe @ 7:30 for dinner. Fireworks on the beach @ Poly, then either late nite at MK or back to WL:rolleyes1 .
  • Apr 23 Laurie does the Ricard Petty Experience in the am.:car: Some relaxing back at WL, then off to MGM. Early evening boat over to EPCOT for dinner @ Alfredo's and Illuminations.
  • Apr 24 Morning Boat rental and a tour of Bay Lake & 7 seas lagoon. :boat: More relaxing at WL, the off to EPCOT for a full day. Ends with 8:15 dinner at LeCellier.
  • Apr 25 Chef Mickey's for breakfast @ 9:30. Animal Kingdom for a bit (maybe, not our park). DTD for some shopping and a bite at Earl of Sandwich. Even is open to do whatever we feel.
  • Apr 26 Rope drop ak MK @ 8am. TFW meet @ 9 !!!! :cool1: A little MK, a little EPCOT during the day. Whispering Canyon for dinner, and MK for the evening parade & Wishes.
  • Apr 27 Drop off Flora at GF. Check out. Maybe some MGM or EPCOT. Flight leaves for Philly @ 7:25pm. :(

This one is going to be so relaxed and fun. Can't believe it's almost here !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter