• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

We got our paperwork yesterday. Yippppppppeeee
To all the ones on Zdad's list. "You've got mail."
Thanks again John.

Im planning on wearing a lime green tshirt that was made when 80 of us DISers met on a cruise in 2003.

anyone heading to fantasyland for early hours that day?

I might be heading to Fantasyland early that morning, all depends on if I can get the group up early enough for EMH. Wednesday is our Epcot day so it won't be a really late night, so its very possible to be there for EMH on the 26th.

Delnjudy - thanks for the email
does anyone know how to make it into a group address?

proudmom see ya at EpCot on the 25th - look for me around Canada!
actually anyone planning on listening to LOTS of Off Kitler? I'll be catching most of their shows that week

Thanks for the email Zdad, and Judy! Hey Z~ are we still giving out a certificate? Are you in charge of that? I am making stickers for everyone to wear at the meet out of LGMHPC's. Should I make some for the whole group, or just DISers? I am just making them into stickers, you guys can label them when we meet. I just need to know how many to make :confused3 18 more days!!:woohoo:

Thanks for the email Zdad, and Judy! Hey Z~ are we still giving out a certificate? Are you in charge of that? I am making stickers for everyone to wear at the meet out of LGMHPC's. Should I make some for the whole group, or just DISers? I am just making them into stickers, you guys can label them when we meet. I just need to know how many to make :confused3 18 more days!!:woohoo:

I'll make a certificate. I'll tame it downa bit, but do something with the lime green and the Focker Watch picture. I'll e-mail it to you for a sanity check. That gives me something to do this weekend while I'm sick.

Z :sick:

SICK!:scared: So sorry to hear that! I guess better now then in a couple weeks! I just started a cold, I think it's from all the crazy weather lately. we have a couple inches of snow on our deck!:headache:

SICK!:scared: So sorry to hear that! I guess better now then in a couple weeks! I just started a cold, I think it's from all the crazy weather lately. we have a couple inches of snow on our deck!:headache:

Snowing here too, just a dusting though. I got that "My eyelashes hurt" flu. Everything hurts. I just want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Nyquil. EHading home from work in15 minutes, then it's PJs, Nyquil & sleep.

I'll be healthy as a horse for the meet !!!

We got our paperwork yesterday. Yippppppppeeee
To all the ones on Zdad's list. "You've got mail."
Thanks again John.
Delnjudy, that Email introducing yourselves was a great idea! It's going to be so great meeting everyone!
Dorothy

Snowing here too, just a dusting though. I got that "My eyelashes hurt" flu. Everything hurts. I just want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Nyquil. EHading home from work in15 minutes, then it's PJs, Nyquil & sleep.

I'll be healthy as a horse for the meet !!!

AWW, and you are at work!! Get better Z pixiedust:

I am curious... Is anyone going to be doing a Trip Report?

I am curious... Is anyone going to be doing a Trip Report?

we're waiting for you to start!

feel better zdad - you too MickeyFan

I think I see a mental health day coming soon - like Monday? someones gotta clean house! lots of stress at work too - need a break
ahhhh Mickey (Jamie, Randi, Mark) take me away

Hey Zdad,
Cool new avatar. Del says, you look a lot younger than he would have imagined.:rotfl2:
I say, it's cute.
Hope you all get to feeling much better real soon. :sick:
I would say that I hope you a both in the 'pink' real soon but given this thread, I guess I should say 'in the green'.
Take care.
Judy

OH yeah my DD and her family leave for WDW TOMORROW. They are driving down from Va. They will be staying a POR for a week.

Hey Zdad,
Cool new avatar. Del says, you look a lot younger than he would have imagined.:rotfl2:
I say, it's cute.

Hehe....thanks. I sure was a cute kid. I must have been 3 or 4 in that pic. Wonder what I did to screw it up??

Definately taking tomorrow off. Was hoping to get some work done at the house, but it looks like more meds and some Jerry Springer to lighten the mood. I hate wasting days off on being sick. Blech.

good morning everyone

yup id rather take sick days when im not sick! lol Feel a cold coming on though. Whenever Im planning a "day off" I really do get sick - whats with that? This time I have GOTTA clean house though, sick or not
doc put me on a new med last night too - hope all side effects are dealt with within the next 14 days - as 2 wks from right now I'll be in the sky!

Ok all, I added a picture of me and my son with the Big Cheese himself from our trip 5 years ago. Of course I look the same :rolleyes: not a day older, however my son is now 8. My hair is a big longer but hey at least you now know what I look like.

Thanks for sharing a picture! It's so nice to put a face with a name, I will be on the look out for ya;) Can't wait to meet!!!:goodvibes

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone - waiting for DH, DS and DHs friend to wake up - taking some time to catch up on the internet - will order chinese later

So now that its Sunday we can say
:banana: :cheer2: "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD NEXT WEEK!"

Alright, everyone, the weather-watch begins today! I love the last couple weeks before a trip to WDW-I have a ritual every morning. I go to accuweather and get the weather report in WDW for whatever days it has up. Then I check it against what I'm planning to do that day. For example, if accuweather says it's going to rain hard, but I was planning to go to AK, I might have to adjust my plans. Of course, the weather forecast changes as the time gets closer, so I have to look at all the days and refigure every morning. Whew! A lot of work, but so fun!

I try not to think about the weather, DH and I have poncho's from our trip in 2003. If it ends up raining at all we will just buy the kids some when we are there:) Do keep us posted though! Hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter!!
I have a question... How many "name tags" should I make? will DSpouse, DD, & DS's wear them? :woohoo: TWO WEEKS!!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter