The Good, the Bad, and the "you've got to be kidding me!" Trip Report

All that sad news in a happy place. So unfair. It can't be your last day already.....Good luck on the test.

I just discovered your trip report and read it all in one sitting. :surfweb:loving it so far :thumbsup2 I am so sorry for all of your bad news- I am glad that you were still able to enjoy the trip.

My goodness Girl all this bad news!! :( I am so glad you still made the most of it, Your trip even with all the downs seems like it was absolutely fantastic!
ABC commissary was not great when we went either.... fast food cheap I guess?

I hope we can see lights camera action - we will skip Belle for it I htink

First - I love the video of DH drowning! :rotfl:

Second - Thank you for telling me about the Lights, Action, Motorcar (forget the exact name) show being cut to twice a day. I want to take my nephew this summer and will plan accordingly.

Third - thanks for the lovely update and pictures.

Last - So, so sorry to hear about your DD's teacher passing away. I'm sure that was news the put another damper on your trip.

Wow. I swear every time we leave my DH's brother calls 50 zillion times and he is one of those downer people and tells us al lthat is going wrong at home. My DH and hom own a dairy farm and it's either flooding (which it did this year) or snowing or stuff is brealing left and right. I hate when he calls. He even called at 3 AM this year to tell DH to look on the weather channel and see how bad we were getting hammered at home.

I am so sorry for your DD and her teacher. My DD is in preschool and her teacher also announced recently that her cancer came back after 12 years. She had a surgery a month ago or less, and she' already back teaching part time, so hopefully all is going well with her.

I heard about your DD's teacher when it happened... How sad...

It's so cool your friend was there at the same time... The alien part freaks me out too!! DD didn't pay attention last year, but I'm afraid this year might get her!

:scared1:

All that sad news in a happy place. So unfair. It can't be your last day already.....Good luck on the test.

Thanks but it didnt happen:mad:

I just discovered your trip report and read it all in one sitting. :surfweb:loving it so far :thumbsup2 I am so sorry for all of your bad news- I am glad that you were still able to enjoy the trip.

Thank you very much

My goodness Girl all this bad news!! :( I am so glad you still made the most of it, Your trip even with all the downs seems like it was absolutely fantastic!
ABC commissary was not great when we went either.... fast food cheap I guess?

I hope we can see lights camera action - we will skip Belle for it I htink

Forewarned is fore armed!!

First - I love the video of DH drowning! :rotfl:

Second - Thank you for telling me about the Lights, Action, Motorcar (forget the exact name) show being cut to twice a day. I want to take my nephew this summer and will plan accordingly.

Third - thanks for the lovely update and pictures.

Last - So, so sorry to hear about your DD's teacher passing away. I'm sure that was news the put another damper on your trip.

Here to help!!:thumbsup2

DSCF0324.jpg

DD8 and I were sitting in the recliner together one afternoon while the girls were on Easter Break and I just happened to think that DD5 is too quiet....:confused3

I look over and then quietly ran to get my camera....I took a couple pix of her and our Boxer, Gilly, napping together.

Enjoy!!

Wow. I swear every time we leave my DH's brother calls 50 zillion times and he is one of those downer people and tells us al lthat is going wrong at home. My DH and hom own a dairy farm and it's either flooding (which it did this year) or snowing or stuff is brealing left and right. I hate when he calls. He even called at 3 AM this year to tell DH to look on the weather channel and see how bad we were getting hammered at home.

I am so sorry for your DD and her teacher. My DD is in preschool and her teacher also announced recently that her cancer came back after 12 years. She had a surgery a month ago or less, and she' already back teaching part time, so hopefully all is going well with her.

Can I just say how gosh darn adorable your daughter is in her Boutique pictures...

Okay, this is a total girl thing but....

There is something about coming home after a bad day or long day or both...washing off the make-up......putting on a flannel "granny" nightgown....and wrapping up in a comfy robe......:cloud9:

Your boxer is darling.....and so is your little sweetie cuddled up next to it!

And yeah, the girl thing is so spot on....wash the make up off, granny nightie, blankie, (add in a cup of tea for me) and the day gets a lot better suddenly.

Hope your day got better!

Off to DD5's Soccer Game tonight......I truly hope everyone has a great and WARM weekend!!

The update will hopefully happen soon....hopefully

I am sooo sorry.......

I have been taking certificate classes this week to actually go back to work and it is eight hours of intensive training each day....today it was eight hours just on Alzheimer's Disease. It is a very heartbreaking disease for both the sufferer and the family.

I am training to be a home health aid....with trying to go to college to finish my nursing degree...I saw that the local Committee on Aging was training and hiring new 'home health aids'

I will be trained to go into the home of the individual (elderly, disabled, etc) and bathe them, cook, clean, :laundy:drive them to appts or take them shopping. Some will be more intense if they are bed-ridden and then everything will need to be done while they are in the bed. But some are easier by just "babysitting" them to give the normal caregiver a break.

The pay is not great but it is a pay and they are more than happy to work around my classes when they start in fall.

So this weekend...I am going to by my first pair of 'scrubs'!:cool1:

I think that part of me is delaying finishing my report since it is the last day but it was the BEST day! So let me finish my classes this week and then I will have plenty of time to upload the pictures and give you the happy ending to my tale!!!:goodvibes

Good for you for getting your nursing degree!:banana: By boyfriend will be finished in July so I know how busy you must be. He has class and clinicals Mon-Thurs and then works 11a to 11p Fri-Sun.:scared1:

I've enjoyed reading your report and glad you could have fun despite all the sad news. Your girls are adorable! They remind me of my sister and I when we were kids and our parents would take us to Disney!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter