The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

I think Madd's got that one covered :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the breadcrumb trail!

I'm still here and trying to keep up with everyone. Things have been crazy around here. Today was my first day of preschool :) I think its going to be a good year, but, my goodness, we have our work cut out for us!

I'm making hats like crazy! People are actually starting to buy them, so I'm really, really excited. I think business will pick up even more when it starts to cool off. Its still in the 90s here.
Smiley.jpg

Same as Alesia here! First day of preschool...well, pre-preschool as DD is only 3 but still school to us!

It feels so roomy in here..and clean...too clean! i want to write on the walls! And post more pin-ups of our main man!
concert009.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I'm making hats like crazy! People are actually starting to buy them, so I'm really, really excited. I think business will pick up even more when it starts to cool off. Its still in the 90s here.
Smiley.jpg

Alisia! That is AWESOME news about your hats!!!!!! Pretty soon will have to hire little children to work in your shop.....oh, that was Kathy Lee Gifford wasn't it:lmao:

GIRLS! I have been poking around the new diggs here and you will never guess what I found lounging out by our new pool!!

chest007.jpg

chest004.jpg

eeeeekkk *high pitch girlie screams*
thyipee.gif

Can we keep him- can we keep him!!!!! Please, pleeeeeeease...can we keeeeep him!!!!!

He said he will be good! I will share- I promise!!!!:worship:

Pleeeeeeese!

For whoever was asking about where we were last weekend, it was The Breaks Interstate Park(so called because it is right on the state line of Ky and Va). It's one of those places that you have to be going there in particular because it isn't on the way to anything else.
That was me :) It really looks beautiful. :lovestruc

I am beyond jealous of the cold weather since it is hotter than the pits of hades here.:headache: I am so ready for fall and winter. Hoping the Old Farmer's Almanac is right this year since they are predicting more snow than usual for us.:cool1:
It's been really, really hot here too. The local weather people said we'd have a heat index in the 100s today, with a really high humidity. When those hurricanes pass us it sucks all the rain right with it, so we don't get our usual afternoon thunderstorm to cool us down.

Alisia! That is AWESOME news about your hats!!!!!! Pretty soon will have to hire little children to work in your shop.....oh, that was Kathy Lee Gifford wasn't it:lmao:

Actually, Carly was just asking me last night if she can help me with the hats when she gets better at crocheting. I said, "Sure, as long as you don't expect me to pay you or anything."

Alesia, where all are you selling your hats online? I saw a website that was like a market place for various people to sell their wares and I noticed someone selling hats similar to yours. It made me think of you.

Alesia, where all are you selling your hats online? I saw a website that was like a market place for various people to sell their wares and I noticed someone selling hats similar to yours. It made me think of you.

I'll PM you with the website.

GIRLS! I have been poking around the new diggs here and you will never guess what I found lounging out by our new pool!!

chest007.jpg

chest004.jpg

eeeeekkk *high pitch girlie screams*
thyipee.gif

Can we keep him- can we keep him!!!!! Please, pleeeeeeease...can we keeeeep him!!!!!

He said he will be good! I will share- I promise!!!!:worship:

Pleeeeeeese!

I vote to keep him. And it is okay if he does not clean up after himself. But I am not so sure we want him to be good.
I think he needs help Madd putting on the Sun screen

I followed the bread crumbs. It's good to see everyone this week! So much going on....good for us! :thumbsup2 I like seeing all the pictures! I want more WDW pics, too! I didn't get a single thing finished today...arg. I have so much to do before we leave and I am not reaching my goals... :guilty:

I have to say...I thought eurekababe was somebody else! :blush:

IAHD, can you put a symbol out in the margin of this thread so I can find it? I might lose track of the bread crumbs eventually. :3dglasses

Ok I made it. Yes Madd we should keep him.
Here is a pic that I hadn't seen before and mmmmmmmmmm is all I can say

Johnny_Depp.jpg

I am now off to home work hope to check in later. Hadley you sure are a busy one....

IAHD, can you put a symbol out in the margin of this thread so I can find it? I might lose track of the bread crumbs eventually. :3dglasses

You can just click on "User CP" up to the left and we will always be there! I use that all the time for all my subscribed threads:confused3

and looky looky who I found in OUR tub!!! WHO let him in the house:rolleyes1

50.jpg

Johnny-Depp-Bathtub-Posters.jpg

Looks like he making himself at home!...and likin' it!
VanityFairCleaned04-2.jpg

It gives a whole new meaning to "FUN HOUSE"!!!:cool1: :worship: :dance3:

Heyyyyyy! We can call our new house- The Fun House:clown: << eeeek! I hate clowns

......let's try this one.....>> The Fun House :rockband:

How about this one.....
SmiliesDrinkPartyBarScene.gif

You let Mr. JD know that if he's misbehaving I might need to send him to his room for a spankin :rolleyes1

How about this one.....
SmiliesDrinkPartyBarScene.gif

You let Mr. JD know that if he's misbehaving I might need to send him to his room for a spankin :rolleyes1

That is great- it is a little house smiley!:banana:

About JD- Here, you might want to borrow this if there is any misbehavin' going on
whip.gif

What? No freaps online this morning?:confused3 I guess I'll go look for some freebies....

I had to work til 3:30 this morning. I'm so tired I'm just gonna take my hurricane and go lay by the pool with JD. Think he'll rub lotion on me this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter