The Golf Cart Thread

Judging by the matching Cobra in the background....he probably DID have them custom made........with that kinda dough to sling around, ya think he would have had them dipped.

You could always duct tape empty beer cans end to end, paint'em silver an velcro 'em to the cart ! :rotfl2: ...Frank

They almost look ceramic coated or powder coated. Either way I dont think they would be all that expensive.

I think any muffler shop that does custom work could bend a set of those, weld a couple of mounting tabs to them and paint them and you are in business.

Scott

Thats what I was going to say. Head down to the muffler shop.:thumbsup2

This is good to know....My ipod IS loaded with a few ipod tunes, but its the same songs that have been on it for a loooooong time..Im gonna see about loading my mp3s on it now!!!

BTW...Ive decided the little speakers I installed yesterday sound crappy...might have to buy some decent speakers. (yesterday I had NO tunes, now my system aint good enough....ya see how things happen here???)
There is a free program called Sharepod that you can use to put songs on an Ipod or take them off. While I've only done it once, I can take someone elses IPOD and copy all the music off of it to put on mine. I'm just short of 5000 myself.

Anybody looking for tires for there golf cart go check Tractor Supply Co. I got 4 22x11x10 stryker's for $176.00. They are clearing out a lot of there atv tires and if they don't have enough at that store they will check other stores. They had to get mine from 3 different stores. The tires were normally $75 a piece I paid $40.

Anyone know where I can find some cart size lake pipes like these? Ive serched the net high and low and got nuttin'!!! This guy found them though!!!!
MyCobra019.jpg

You should be able to get them made a any good mufflar shop. Than have them Powder coated any color you want.

Where did you get the wrap for your cart? I need one with blue or red flames

Jeff

www.golfcargraphics.com has the best price...and several colors....I really like the silver flames...but it didnt look good till I saw it on somebodies cart on that site...the pictures were posted at the same time mine were!!

Thanks Rog

Now I have to hook my pickup truck with towing brackets to pull behind the MH so I can take my cart to disney in October.

Jeff

Just pull the cart on a utility trailer behind the MH...would be much lighter, and take up less space on the site!!

Ron,

Good job with the display. I look forward to killing brain cells with you in July.

Here's a couple of cool ones I saw on my trip in October:

100_4555.jpg

[/IMG]
I haven't been on much so I missed this thread. This is our cart. My DH had it repainted to a color closer to a NYC taxi cab. He loves it. Just ordered a new engine, wiring system, etc. :rolleyes:
When we were there last time he took it down to the boat to wait for his DD coming back from MK. He has a plug in light on the top that says "Taxi". He said that he was asked many times if he really was a taxi and would he take them back to their site. :rotfl2: By the time he got back to our site he said he could have made a fortunate off of tired parents/kids. Of course my DH would have spent the night just taxing people around for free so he could chat with them.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter