The Girl Cave

hey:) my mom surprised me with offering to take my best friend with us on our trip in january! i can't remember if she's been before, so, i was wondering what you guys would suggest we do! i have ideas but i'd like some extra input:) thaaaaanks<3

I have naturally wavy hair that I straighten everyday (I absolutely LOVE naturally curly hair, by the way! :cutie:). I like my hair straight and all, but it's getting boring..
*& I just got the the new curling iron about an hour ago.. now I have to wait until Christmas to use it! :laughing:

OHMYGAWSH. It's been the same way for me this year! :woohoo:
Last year I'd kinda just keep to my close friends, and I'd talk to other people, but not like this!
It's great feeling loved like this, isn't it? :hug:

It is, I think I have mild social anxiety, as I get nervous around new people,a and I re-live moments in my head thinking how I could have done them better, but I'm getting over it slowly.

It is, I think I have mild social anxiety, as I get nervous around new people,a and I re-live moments in my head thinking how I could have done them better, but I'm getting over it slowly.

I used to be like in the beginning of middle school (6th grade for me). Evenutally, I (kinda) talked to enough people that I gained more confidence. Each time I talked to them (without sounding totally stupid and nervous), it got easier and easier to talk to other people. Of course it didn't go away in a day, a week, or even a month, but it happened eventually. :goodvibes
So glad that you're in the process of getting over it! :hug:

hey:) my mom surprised me with offering to take my best friend with us on our trip in january! i can't remember if she's been before, so, i was wondering what you guys would suggest we do! i have ideas but i'd like some extra input:) thaaaaanks<3

Maybe you should talk to your best friend and try to figure out if she has been and if she'd want to go! (Don't let her know what you're doing though!) I would then maybe do something cute to surprise her! Depending on how far you live from Disney, tell her you're going to an amusement park or something! Then, just surprise her! If you live far from Disney, then that probably won't work! Depending on how big you want this surprise to be, you can put balloons and a sign in her room! Let her think that you are going to do something ordinary! Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

Maybe you should talk to your best friend and try to figure out if she has been and if she'd want to go! (Don't let her know what you're doing though!) I would then maybe do something cute to surprise her! Depending on how far you live from Disney, tell her you're going to an amusement park or something! Then, just surprise her! If you live far from Disney, then that probably won't work! Depending on how big you want this surprise to be, you can put balloons and a sign in her room! Let her think that you are going to do something ordinary! Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

we live in michigan so its a little far plus her parents asked if she wanted to go or not ! but thanks for the ideas:)

We need to keep this thread going! So.......... Anything specific to talk about!?!?! :goodvibes

I definitely just realized that in my rush to post about 11:11, I totally forgot to make a wish... :sad1:

Aw! I'm sorry! I'm just sitting at home, eating a cookie! I'm trying to get some sugar to stay awake!

That's a good idea. I really should go to bed since I haven't gotten much sleep at all in the last two weeks, but I just don't think I want to :goodvibes

That's a good idea. I really should go to bed since I haven't gotten much sleep at all in the last two weeks, but I just don't think I want to :goodvibes
I got about 12 hours of sleep last night, and I didn't wake up until 11:30!!! So I have a feeling I will be up a little longer! And yes, the cookie helped! :goodvibes

I got about 12 hours of sleep last night, and I didn't wake up until 11:30!!! So I have a feeling I will be up a little longer! And yes, the cookie helped! :goodvibes

That sounds amazing!!! I had to be up early this morning for play rehearsal so I definitely got minimal sleep last night

That sounds amazing!!! I had to be up early this morning for play rehearsal so I definitely got minimal sleep last night

Aw! Again, I'm sorry! I think I would be a horrible actress! Last year, our class read The Diary of Anne Frank. We then got into small groups and had to perform a skit from the top of our head. The theme/ skit was that Anne and everyone else survived the war and they were just coming out of hiding. Because I was the only girl in my group, I was forced to be Anne and my best guy friend was Peter. It was soooo awkward yet hilarious because he kept looking at me and putting his arm around me. He was saying stuff like "We love each other. She looks so good!" We were both trying not to laugh, so we looked completely stupid! After that I decide I would never be an actress!

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in awhile! Good to be back with you all! :goodvibes :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter