The Girl Cave

Soul Surfer has an incredible soundtrack.

Athlete is one of my favorite bands, and when "The Unknown" started playing the credits I had a typical fangirl moment. It's one of my favorite songs, too. :3

I'm doing awesome - just finished two college applications so I'm extremely happy right now. :goodvibes

Im'ma feeling great! My social life has never been better. I've always been the outcast nerd, but now I can't walk through bleachers during a football game without friends saying hi to me. I feel loved! :rotfl:

I'm doing awesome - just finished two college applications so I'm extremely happy right now. :goodvibes

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;43037103 said:
I scored my first field hockey goal on Friday! it's about time... lol

I'm suppppppper excited!; I'm picking out the curling iron that I've been DYING to have tomorrow! The catch? It's gonna be my Christmas present..
If anyone's interested in seeing it: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/pro...subdoc=1421dayswhatsnew&categoryId=cat1000003.
Alot of the girls use it at school and it works wonderfully for them. I hope it works as good for me. :laughing:

Im'ma feeling great! My social life has never been better. I've always been the outcast nerd, but now I can't walk through bleachers during a football game without friends saying hi to me. I feel loved! :rotfl:
* Softball chick - Well I'm glad that you finished two applications, and hopefully you will get accepted into one of those colleges!!!! :goodvibes
* ♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ - WHOOP WHOOP! haha, Good job! :thumbsup2
* TinkerbellBby - Yeah! I have naturally curly hair, so you will rarely see with a curling iron! I'm HORRIBLE with hair, so I don't straighten it either! It's typically up in a ponytail!
* StarTunnel - :hug: I'm sure you are loved and that you have friends who will stick by your side! :)

* TinkerbellBby - Yeah! I have naturally curly hair, so you will rarely see with a curling iron! I'm HORRIBLE with hair, so I don't straighten it either! It's typically up in a ponytail!

I have naturally wavy hair that I straighten everyday (I absolutely LOVE naturally curly hair, by the way! :cutie:). I like my hair straight and all, but it's getting boring..
*& I just got the the new curling iron about an hour ago.. now I have to wait until Christmas to use it! :laughing:

OHMYGAWSH. It's been the same way for me this year! :woohoo:
Last year I'd kinda just keep to my close friends, and I'd talk to other people, but not like this!
It's great feeling loved like this, isn't it? :hug:

I have naturally wavy hair that I straighten everyday (I absolutely LOVE naturally curly hair, by the way! :cutie:). I like my hair straight and all, but it's getting boring..
*& I just got the the new curling iron about an hour ago.. now I have to wait until Christmas to use it! :laughing:

HAHA! :rotfl: You got the straightener?!?!?! hahahahaahahahahhaha!!!!! I'm sure your waves are beautiful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter