• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that lucky (greg vaughn) is getting replaced by..... The Original Lucky!! I love Jonathon Jackson! SO excited to see him back on GH!!!

LL2ghh.jpg

He's back!

I read Jonathan Jackson will be back on Oct 27th. I wonder how the transition will happen. If Greg Vaughn will go to the store and Jonathan Jackson will come back. I also read that Audrey and Leslie will be appearing again soon. It will seem like old times!
:cool1:

He is the only Lucky I have ever liked and maybe it's just because I have watched for so long...don't get me wrong, I think GV is HOT but no one was ever really "Lucky" to me.

I did like GV's "Lucky" with Sam though and wish they would put them back together. Watching Sam and Jason is like watching paint dry :rolleyes2

He is the only Lucky I have ever liked and maybe it's just because I have watched for so long...don't get me wrong, I think GV is HOT but no one was ever really "Lucky" to me.

I did like GV's "Lucky" with Sam though and wish they would put them back together. Watching Sam and Jason is like watching paint dry :rolleyes2

I can't watch the show anymore. I don't think Liz and Lucky should be together anymore and I just can not watch Sam and Jason. I took the show off my DVR recordings again.

I really wish GV would have been a new character. I probably would have liked him better.. I'm with you that JJ IMO was the only Lucky.. Can you tell we've been watching for a long time :lmao:

I love the original Lucky but.........he looks so young in this picture, it may be hard to pull off the dad part of Lucky. Certainly is nice to look at though!

I agree - looks like such a baby and that patchy facial hair....ewwww.

I know he is a dad in real life but he still looks 17 to me!

I'm going to miss Greg Vaughan. I really hated Jacob Young as Lucky but Greg fit the new direction (dad, cop.) I really don't know how JJ (who I loved back in the day) is going to fit into that.

I think Greg Vaughan should have stayed on as Lucky and Jonathan Jackson should have re-entered as Ethan.

Of course Sarah Brown as Claudia was a disaster so maybe they are done with bringing back old actors in different rolls.

So what is up with the CO77X tag that has Danta wracking his brain to figure it out and what is that studio we are seeing? Anyone have an idea?

I think that code was the name of the place where his friends dad was murdered all those years ago. OK thats my guess..

I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't watched today's episode yet....but finally some progress was made in one of the story lines.

I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't watched today's episode yet....but finally some progress was made in one of the story lines.

Really? What happened? I haven't watched because I can't watch Sam and Jason together, blech! Can you pm me or post in whited out font? I want to know if I should start watching again!:)

I think that code was the name of the place where his friends dad was murdered all those years ago. OK thats my guess..

I found a website with a little bit of information on this story line but not a whole lot. I can tell you that it will involve a charater played by

**Spoiler Alert**

James Franco (Best known for his role in the three Spiderman movies as the hero's "airboarding" best friend and sometime nemisis)

francopaintghh.jpg

Well, let me go put the flag out. :rolleyes1

Let me guess it was at 3:55 pm?....:laughing:

The thing is with this show..by the time the story actually moves on...you just don't care anymore. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter