The GH Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain this to me- Olivia is Kate's cousin. Olivia come to town for Kate's wedding. She stays to be close when Kate is shot. Now Kate is healed and off the canvas and Olivia is still hanging around. Even though we know she has a teenage (?) son living at least an hour away.

Why?

I thought her son was in his 20's. This is why I never thought anything about the distance. Maybe I'm confused. :confused3

Why are Liz and Lucky acting like there was no Jason and Sam? The way they keep talking about true love, blah, blah, blah it's like they just broke up and haven't been with anyone else since.
JMO--- but since the Liaison fan base isn't going to be happy, my suspicions are the writers are appealing to the Liz and Lucky fanbase--- and just being sort of lazy about it. Definitely just my opinion.

I wish they'd get started with Maxie and Matt---- there's a couple I could get excited about!

I just watched today's episode and I hated it! I can't stand Claudia, Ethan bores me and I don't even want to talk about Liz and Lucky. :crazy2: I had stopped watching for a while and started back up last week. I might have to take another break.

I agree... I ff through most when I watched that. Please oh Please give us a story we can watch.....:worship:

I agree with the whole Lucky/Liz thing. Been there..done that. Just does not do anything for me. I just have this sneaky suspicion that the writers are setting the stage for Liz and Patrick to have some kind of "something" down the road. They seem to have been building this friendship..first with Liz and Robin, then with Liz and Patrick, and Robin and Liz having words with each other and Liz and Patrick are talking so much to each other. Right now she obviously is just a friend to both, and supportive, but for some reason it seems to me that when Robin comes back, if things go "south" again with Patrick, then he will turn to Liz because they have gotten so close.
Oh..and who watches Liz's kids when she is hanging out with Patrick all the time???
I do like to watch Olivia and Claudia. Claudia can hold her own with her. She makes a good buddy for Carly.
Wish they would just move on with the Ethan story already. If Holly is his mom, then bring her on back, and while your at it , give me some Robert Scorpio and let he and Luke fight over who's the Daddy.;) I would be cheering for Robert, Robin could use a sibling, and then Lulu could hook up with Ethan and get over Johnny. She and Ethan seemed like they might have a spark:lovestruc
Not sure what to do with Maxie. Have wanted her with Spinelli for so long, but gosh, she has chemistry with just about anybody she stands beside. I just would like to see her with someone where she was'nt doing something destructive to herself or someone else. Just happy for a while. And also give Spinelli someone cool. Kinda like Carly and Jason have each other, but love other people. :confused3
Just my 2cents..

Anyone mind if I ask a question?

If casting and contracts were not an issue, what would you like the writers to do??

Here's my dream...

Maxie and Matt get together (I know I've said that 5 times in the past two days), turn Spixie into a Jason/Carly relationship. Bring back Georgie for Spinelli(I know it's far fetched, but they made Casey the Alien work. Have her death be a Faison plot to get back at Mac, Felicia--- whoever,who cares, but he really kidnapped her). Have Frisco and Felicia be the ones to find Georgie, and then they don't have to be deadbeats anymore. Bring them back too! Actually have Robert, Anna, F&F, and Sean find Georgie--- the "team" is back together. Bring them all back. Get rid of Sonny, but keep Jason because I really like him. Turn Sarah Brown back to Carly, and make Laura Wright someone else (don't get rid of her). Bring Bobbie back too! And, Tony--- I don't know how, but I miss him. Find someone for poor Mac (maybe Alexis ) Bring Lucy back too, and have her and Felicia be BFFs again! Maxie and Lulu make up and be friends again too! What do you wish???

HOLY SMOKES>>>> the Nip Tuck on GH has gone overboard!
Bobbie... Jackie Zemman (sp)... What the hec?? She needs to ask Jane Elliott for a plastic surgeon recommendation!! My ds is home from college and he was watching GH with me today, he LOL and said ''what the hec happened to B oobie?"

Jane/Tracy Looks FABULOUS these days... wow! wow! wow!

Jackie/Bobbie - totally ruined... her forhead was so smooth and ironed out it looked like a bowling ball, the cheek implants... scary. (I assume) and again with the LIPS.... Heck...Laura Wright/Carlie looks older than her mother... and I think Laura Wright looks great! JZ has got to stop doing this to herself. She is a beautiful woman, for pete's sake.

Even Leslie Charleson/Monica is looking better... it took a while for her last plastic surgery to settle in...

One of my kids asked if I thought Maurice Benard/Sonny had work done???

Oh.. and I decided today as Spinelli .. beaming with pride, ran into the office saying.. "I cracked the case".. "I cracked it like a nut" in his endearing, lovable way.. REMINDS ME OF BARNEY FIFE... a young Don Knotts!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Olivia and Johnny? Really? Seems like a bit of an age difference - or are we supposed to forget that Olivia is the same age as Sonny?

Olivia and Johnny? Really? Seems like a bit of an age difference - or are we supposed to forget that Olivia is the same age as Sonny?

I thought the same thing too. But then, for some reason, I was cracking up watching them. They seemed like they were having a lot of fun together. I loved the look on Sonny's face when he realized Johnny was there. :rotfl:

I'm totally not liking all the time Sam and Jason are spending together.:scared:

I thought Patrick was great when he said that Holly, Luke and Ethan were family because they were all crazy and his little speech before he left the room. :rotfl2: I'm really enjoying Patrick lately. :thumbsup2 And what did I miss? When Patrick opened the door and she asked if he had a warm bed for an old friend? What is up with that?

I don't get the anger from Michael. So his mother left the hospital for an hour or two. Maybe she needed a shower or a bite to eat. She was the one that had the most faith in him waking up. Just because Sonny got there first isn't a sign that she gave up on him. Granted he was seriously brain injured and maybe not thinking clearly. It just seems a bit over the top especially since I read somewhere that instead he starts to get close to Claudia!

Olivia and Johnny... COUGAR-IFFIC!!! :lmao: I loved it!! Olivia even mentioned that she was being a cougar and Johnny liked it!!
btw.. I think Olivia's character has been looking so much better than when she arrived in Port Charles.. sleeker, modern, ..(also she is so dang tiny)

Not liking the Holly con story thus far... but did like Patrick's comment today! Sorry to say.. but Patrick seems lighter, more fun since Robin has been away

So glad Michael has come out of his coma! Dude, Find your inner Quartermaine!!!

Summer in Port Chuck... ah the fun begins!

I don't get the anger from Michael. So his mother left the hospital for an hour or two. Maybe she needed a shower or a bite to eat. She was the one that had the most faith in him waking up. Just because Sonny got there first isn't a sign that she gave up on him. Granted he was seriously brain injured and maybe not thinking clearly. It just seems a bit over the top especially since I read somewhere that instead he starts to get close to Claudia!

Hello, just found this thread, I have been watching GH forever. I so agree with you, pour Carly. Not that she hasn't done her share.

I have been thinking the same thing. Does he really think she should have been sitting by his side day and night with no food, sleep, showers, etc.? What about spending some time with his brother Morgan? Is that not acceptable? I guess the writers are trying to set it up that Michael gets closer to someone like the Q's but I just don't see his level of anger as very realistic UNLESS it turns out that a side effect of his injury/surgery is unreasonable anger.

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Helena was hiding some birth certificate in that painting? What's that all about? Or maybe this is a "tune in tomorrow".

As far as Michael goes, I'm no expert but I do believe I've heard that victims of head injuries can have significant personality changes and/or mood swings. That being said, as a Carly fan and a mom.....that kid is pissing me off!:mad:

As far as Michael goes, I'm no expert but I do believe I've heard that victims of head injuries can have significant personality changes and/or mood swings. That being said, as a Carly fan and a mom.....that kid is pissing me off!:mad:

Me too! Now, I am not always a Carly fan; however, I can't figure out why Michael is so mad at her. She has done nothing except look out for him.

Just finished catching up over the weekend and I was wondering how uncomfortable Steve B. must have been filming those scenes with half naked jail bait. :laughing:

Now that summer's here, I'm going to try to watch. I could never get hooked last summer, but saw a few minutes today and so may try.

It may be pages back, but how does everyone like the aging of the kids? AMC did that a few years back to get the stories through the summer.

Isn't Jason an example of a head injury/personality changes? I'd say GH has been down this road before.

Oh, and forgive me for asking obvious questions. I really haven't watched in a while.

As far as Michael's quick recovery... I don't care if Carly paid for the kid to rec'v PT twice a day, every day for the entire year.... his muscles would have atrophied... making even the idea of walking walking very, very difficult. (Carly should remember this because when she first came to GH she was a PT assistant.... but then she was played by Sarah Brown... so maybe Claudia would have vague memories of it ... ;) )

But I know they live in miraculous Port Chuckles.... so Michael did one or two session in the parrallel bars and then he could trot over to see his sister today. :lmao: all this done after brain surgery for which soon he will have a band aid on his head...

sorry for my mild medical rant....

I think the actor playing Michael is doing a good job with his new role...

gotta say that my ds-19 was home today and sat down to catch up on GH with me.... He said "whoa! who's that?" when Kristina came on the screen...
Jason .. .looked very uncomfortable with Ms. Kristina in her undies...

I missed Friday's episode... .but I was totally surprised by the Ethan/Rebecca connection. It has been a long time since GH has surprised me! and it is kind of an interesting twist.

It's gonna take me some time to get used to the new and "aged" Michael. That being said, I think the kid is doing a decent job with the role. Aging Christina and Morgan had to go along with aging Michael I guess. Maybe the writers have come to realize how BORING the Sonny/Carly/Jax/Jason storylines have become. The same old..same old.
Having Michael have a brain injury and Jason able to relate to it on some level, may bring Jason full circle as more Michael's father, that Sonny is. "If" the writers choose to go that with it..which as of yesterday, it didn't appear so.
I'm sorry but the little girl playing Christina in her underwear:lmao:...I thought that was funny. Honestly she could have just as easily had on an undershirt..I don't think there was much there for Jason to feel uncomfortable about.:laughing:
I bet next story will be how Christina wants implants to be like her older sister!:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter