The GH Official Thread Part 3

This thing with Jason is just so ridiculous- they haven't checked dental records? Patrick didn't recognize his own surgery? Fingerprints? And I can't believe how easily they are all passing off Spinelli's recognition of Jason's body ! Are the writers really this stupid or do they do this on purpose just to make us crazy?

Dante did run his fingerprints, but Helena had her henchmen remove Jason's records from the FBI database. Jake's prints came up with no match. The part about Patrick looking at the brain scans is ridiculous. He's operated on Jason before. He should be quite familiar with what's gong on in his head!

And Jane Elliot (Tracy) was doing the "sway". Heck I still do that with my dogs!

It just seems to me that the writing used to be a lot better than it is now, but then again maybe I am just remembering with rose colored glasses on!

olivia was impregnated on new years eve. so she is 3 months along, at best.. and looks at least 7 months pregnant, holding the baby bump. supporting her back, bellowing "baby on baord".. sheesh.

How did Franco and Nina get cleared of all charges? There was some explosion in NYC and the ending of GH was interrupted.
Nina's and Franco's hearings were running cocurently. It looked like Scott was testifying against Franco, but then when he got off the stand he explained to Franco that when they left the States, Franco wasn't aware the child had been kidnapped. By the time he realized the crime, the two were in Canada, out of their jurisdiction. Franco's case now dropped, he rushes into Nina's hearing, announcing he's a free man. Nina was on the stand ready to ramble more of her insanity act, hut when Franco announces he's free, she instead humbly apologizes to the judge and is also released.

I know I am supposed to be compelled to watch, but lately I can barely make myself. Instead of looking forward to the Luke reveal, I am dreading it. I've gone through cycles before when something just made me go sour on a soap and I stopped watching for awhile. I'm afraid if I stop watching GH it won't be there when I want to come back, but if I'm basically FFing entire episodes...sigh. The list of things I want to watch is so much smaller than the list of things that are unwatchable. :(

Maria :upsidedow

I agree, Maria.

If this is Luke's swan song I can do without it. If he wanted to get off the air, there are far better storylines for him.

Ridiculous :rolleyes:

Haven't been watching very long, but I really am not interested in the Luke saga at all. I started watching to see Billy Miller, but dislike most of the characters. It seems everyone is a mobster, related to a mobster, in a relationship with a mobster, or works for a mobster. And the Spencer character is obnoxious!

I know I am supposed to be compelled to watch, but lately I can barely make myself. Instead of looking forward to the Luke reveal, I am dreading it. I've gone through cycles before when something just made me go sour on a soap and I stopped watching for awhile. I'm afraid if I stop watching GH it won't be there when I want to come back, but if I'm basically FFing entire episodes...sigh. The list of things I want to watch is so much smaller than the list of things that are unwatchable. :(

Heck, I watched yesterday's episode and deleted the entire previous week! :rotfl: I was actually yelling "shoot her, shoot her" when he said he was going to shoot Barbara Jean in the heart, that's how ludicrous the entire thing is. And how did he get a gun into the convalescent home anyways? In real life there have been so many shootings that there are metal detectors everywhere!

today's episode was great!!! after the L O N G wiat, we finally found out what was going on with Luke.. I thought it was well done.. kind of "artsy" I esp. liked the final scene (don't want to post any spoilers)

I'm glad that Luke's problem was revealed yesterday. I hope he doesn't have so much air time now. Never have been a fan of Luke going all the way back to when he "assaulted" Laura.

I'm glad that Luke's problem was revealed yesterday. I hope he doesn't have so much air time now. Never have been a fan of Luke going all the way back to when he "assaulted" Laura.

Thanks so much for saying that! I thought I was the only one who wasn't a big fan of Luke. Tony Geary's a great actor and all, but enough already!

I didn't watch AMC when Rebecca Budig was a cast member, but I've seen many photos of her in various soap magazines. To me, she doesn't look the same. Is it just me? She is very pretty, just looks different than pictures I remember of her.

Okay, I googled her and the pictures do look like her(duh).

Last edited:
I will admit it -- I did enjoy the "Luke reveal' episode. It was very well done. Much better than I had thought, based on the travesty we watched leading up to it. Laura Wright was fabulous, and the kid playing Luke stole the show. And then there was the day that was "All 10 yr olds, all the time". They couldn't even put them together, it was three separate storylines! I don't know who they think their audience is...but I don't seem to be part of the intended demographic.

I'm guessing Luke is about to go somewhere to recover and Tony Geary is about to have his annual vacation. I'm not complaining (I have had enough Luke to last me until Thanksgiving), but I am starting to wish they would free up his salary to hire and keep real talent which is willing to show up more than 6 months a year...

I will admit it -- I did enjoy the "Luke reveal' episode. It was very well done. Much better than I had thought, based on the travesty we watched leading up to it. Laura Wright was fabulous, and the kid playing Luke stole the show. And then there was the day that was "All 10 yr olds, all the time". They couldn't even put them together, it was three separate storylines! I don't know who they think their audience is...but I don't seem to be part of the intended demographic.

I'm guessing Luke is about to go somewhere to recover and Tony Geary is about to have his annual vacation. I'm not complaining (I have had enough Luke to last me until Thanksgiving), but I am starting to wish they would free up his salary to hire and keep real talent which is willing to show up more than 6 months a year...

As usual I fast forwarded through probably 75% of todays episode. I wonder if they'll find Jason's ring before Emma and Spencer graduate college...... I look for Sam and Jason to get back together, and Elizabeth to waffle between Patrick and Nicholas, probably getting pregnant so we can have another "who's the daddy" storyline. Rick will slink off again and Sabrina will fall madly in love with Michael. Kiki and Morgan will marry and take Avery away from Michael since they are at least related to her by blood.
On another note, where the heck is Molly?

As usual I fast forwarded through probably 75% of todays episode. I wonder if they'll find Jason's ring before Emma and Spencer graduate college...... I look for Sam and Jason to get back together, and Elizabeth to waffle between Patrick and Nicholas, probably getting pregnant so we can have another "who's the daddy" storyline. Rick will slink off again and Sabrina will fall madly in love with Michael. Kiki and Morgan will marry and take Avery away from Michael since they are at least related to her by blood.
On another note, where the heck is Molly?

I'd like to think the actress who plays Molly is unavailable. It seems like I see a new commercial every week with her in it. She is very talented and that is one I can see who might get another full-time acting job.

So we know why Luke had the breakdown but nothing has been said about whey he did all the stuff he did and why he was after Sonny or ELQ. Or did I miss something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter