The GH Official Thread Part 2

Mary Anne said:
They have really kept the taping secret and I am enjoying it. I do think that one of the mystery people coming back is someone evil.

I'd love to see Blackie at the nurses ball.

Wow, things are moving fast and I love it! Actually had chills at the end of today's episode!

Did anyone else read that the ratings have gone through the roof and that TV guide is giving credit to the vets returning? So nice for them.

Yes, I know some of the storylines are a little campy but GH has been the best to me in years this past month. I know some fan bases aren't too happy with regulars that have been front and center for years that are now taking a back seat but it's been a welcome retreat for those of us who have lived with the Sonny only show for years. Yes there is a place for him but not every storyline, everytime. I like the balanced mix we are seeing now.

Did anyone else read that the ratings have gone through the roof and that TV guide is giving credit to the vets returning? So nice for them.

Yes, I know some of the storylines are a little campy but GH has been the best to me in years this past month. I know some fan bases aren't too happy with regulars that have been front and center for years that are now taking a back seat but it's been a welcome retreat for those of us who have lived with the Sonny only show for years. Yes there is a place for him but not every storyline, everytime. I like the balanced mix we are seeing now.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Totally agree!

Am I the only one who couldn't figure out how Liz knew who Faison was?

Also, does anyone else think the Nurses Ball will be underwritten by Edward's estate?

Speaking of NB, I'm thrilled that Lynn Herring is back, but I really hope someone new gets the pleasure of ending up in their underwear. :D

lilmrsellis said:
Am I the only one who couldn't figure out how Liz knew who Faison was?

Well, he is the one who took Lucky and made everyone think he was dead back in the day so even if she didn't meet him, I'm sure she would know who he was.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Well, he is the one who took Lucky and made everyone think he was dead back in the day so even if she didn't meet him, I'm sure she would know who he was.

I thought that was a really nice way of tying some GH history into the storyline. Also enjoyed watching Lulu brainstorm with Robert. If Helena is tied to this (as she was to Lucky's disappearance way back when) I wonder if Ethan is going to factor into the storyline somehow - or Holly?

Now if they'd only bring Sean and Tiffany Donely back... they did for Night Shift!

rndmr2 said:

I didn't watch in HS or college. I'm sure that's when it must have been.

can anyone give a brief synopsis of who faison is and what he did. I did check the site that explains each character, but it didn't sya much (like anything about him abducting Lucky, or anything about him loving anna, or how he came to pt. charles in the first place.

thanks!

can anyone give a brief synopsis of who faison is and what he did. I did check the site that explains each character, but it didn't sya much (like anything about him abducting Lucky, or anything about him loving anna, or how he came to pt. charles in the first place.

thanks!

Here are two that I found that have some interesting info.

http://generalhospital.about.com/od/toptenvillains/a/CesarFaison.htm

http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Cesar_Faison_(Anders_Hove)

Speaking of NB, I'm thrilled that Lynn Herring is back, but I really hope someone new gets the pleasure of ending up in their underwear. :D

I've missed the last several days, so how did Lynn Herring come back?

(I am watching today though, and wow .... great to see old faces but also :sad: )

ETA again: OMG!!!!!!!wah wah wah boo hoo hoo, get the kleenex, VERY touching episode. WELL DONE, GH.

I've missed the last several days, so how did Lynn Herring come back?

(I am watching today though, and wow .... great to see old faces but also :sad: )

ETA again: OMG!!!!!!!wah wah wah boo hoo hoo, get the kleenex, VERY touching episode. WELL DONE, GH.

Unless it was very brief I haven't seen her on the show yet.

And your right about the show today. Wonderfully done.

If anyone has Soapnet tape it tomorrow. Its a full day of Quartermaine Thanksgiving shows.

Very touching -- tears streaming down my face. I don't see how some of the older actors kept it together.

Loved today. Actually, I love these writers -- they appreciate the show's history. Today's episode made that so clear. Mr. Ingle, what a lovely man! He and others are why we love our soaps -- they are so good at what they do!

I'm seriously crying like I've had a death in my own family! The writers deference to the shows history is wonderful. Both Edward and John Ingle will be terribly missed:

Did anyone watch the GH Marathon on Soapnet last night? All episodes of GH Thanksgiving. Such fun to see former characters like Lucy Coe and Sigmund, Bobbie Spencer, Elizabeth as a "baddie", etc. It was also funny to see a few characters that came and went and I'd forgotten. The only thing a little jarring was to see the same character played by different actors in different episodes.

Did anyone watch the GH Marathon on Soapnet last night? All episodes of GH Thanksgiving. Such fun to see former characters like Lucy Coe and Sigmund, Bobbie Spencer, Elizabeth as a "baddie", etc. It was also funny to see a few characters that came and went and I'd forgotten. The only thing a little jarring was to see the same character played by different actors in different episodes.

We didn't get home from Thanksgiving dinner in time to watch.

Is there a way to watch them online, like the daily episodes on the ABC site?

Also, what happened to BOBBIE SPENCER? Did they write her out? Any rumors about her coming back?

I saw them. Really enjoyed seeing the "older" ones. And yes, different actors playing the same character were interesting. I don't think you can watch them online. Maybe check the soapnet site?

I haven't heard anything about Bobbie coming back. Wasn't it nice to see Steve and Audrey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter