• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Gay Agenda

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
its whats going on from 11 p/m till 6 a/m that where worried about :p

and watching "Joey". Stop ex-Friends stars before they sitcom again.

What? No "Will and Grace"?

I think there needs to be a recount.

There is no way that the gay agenda is a correct one, because anyone who is a television addict such as myself knows that CSI is, infact, on an 9pm, and not 10pm. At 10pm, our friend would be watching Without a Trace.

And a gay agenda without watching Will and Grace?

Absolutely SCANDEL!

;)

OMG I AM GAY !!!!!!!

Cept I cant watch Joey :eek: The OC is on !!!! LOVE that show .....

Originally posted by MonaCK

There is no way that the gay agenda is a correct one, because anyone who is a television addict such as myself knows that CSI is, infact, on an 9pm, and not 10pm. At 10pm, our friend would be watching Without a Trace.

Absolutely SCANDEL!

;)

Yikes, you're right! CSI was on at 10pm in seasons past but has since switched time slots.

My agenda is screwed up! AAAaaahhh!!!

And Just Say No to Will & Grace. Whenever I hear any of those characters whine and moan, I want to throttle them, smack them around and scream shrilly, "Just get over it!"

Now that my agenda is back in order due to the CSI correction... back to your orginally scheduled programming.

Originally posted by MAC3
Gee outside of the line of business and walking the dog I didn't realize I had a Gay Agenda. ;)
::yes:: :laughing:

Originally posted by RickinNYC
And Just Say No to Will & Grace. Whenever I hear any of those characters whine and moan, I want to throttle them, smack them around and scream shrilly, "Just get over it!"

Are you sure you are not really Andrew Sullivan? :smooth:

You were scaring me for a mintue, until you said "just get over it"

I am LMAO! This is wonderful, thanks!

(Was outraged that you don't watch "Will & Grace", until I read your previous response. I think "Jack & Karen" would be way more entertaining anyway).

Donna

(Not gay, but not that there's anything wrong with that).

You all made my sick day so much better. thanks for the laughs...I think I pulled something from laughing so hard.

Um, I like Joey, but I think here in KY we're getting ready to ban it via a constitutional amendment.;)

:laughing:

I have been lurking for a while and this thread is wonderful. It's as great as your post describing a bratty child in the restaurant a while back.

Hilarious... thanks for a much needed laugh.

:wave2:

I like Joey.

I was a Friends fanatic, so I can't help but watch.

Originally posted by MonaCK

Absolutely SCANDEL!

;)

CSI on 8:00 pm central standard time. i should know.....my life revolves around that time frame............

ROFL Rick! Thank you for a much needed giggle today.

I seriously think that if your agenda is what we go by, I guess I'm gay too LOL! I always knew I was a deviant... ;) As someone else said, Oh the Humanity! You are obviously a threat to the very fabric of society! ROFL

:D

thanks again for the laugh and big hugs! You're too cool and so is this thread.

Ro

See Republicans and Democrats can find common ground....

I like Joey for the same reasons you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter