The Funniest Bug Award!

untitled3hn.png

BUBBLE GIRL strikes again!

Invisible chair not for sale LOL

LOL I can do that too polyfish! Except I just sit on a seat and take the seat off of under me, then dont put it down anywhere, but move it :). :Pinkbounc

FunkyMonkey said:
LOL I can do that too polyfish! Except I just sit on a seat and take the seat off of under me, then dont put it down anywhere, but move it :). :Pinkbounc

OMG FunkyMonkey?! THis is AceTobyMac!! well i am on my sisters acount, but shhhhhh

SmileGirl said:
I Said Five Entries Per Person But Anyway

SmileGirl: 10
PolyFish:10
WDWLIGHTNINGZ:9.5

WDWLIGHTNINGZ You Are Abandoning Your Job......

As i said i have been away!

I've been waiting to use this. It happened during the VMK_ Ride contest thingys. (The ones we got 20 credits for riding)

**THIS PHOTO HAS NOT BEEN EDITED AT ALL**

kissmy_____katrina said:
I've been waiting to use this. It happened during the VMK_ Ride contest thingys. (The ones we got 20 credits for riding)

The rocket wasn't even part of VMK scenery then?!

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:

I think the rocket is the one from the space room.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:

Remember when staff had to build a ride and you could vote for the one you liked best on the poll on the front page? Well all the rooms started with in space room. I accidently went into one of them, and I jumped on the ride and opened the map and went somewhere. The rocket and another rider came with me.

kissmy_____katrina said:

OMG! Help my chest! It hurts!

SmileGirl: 10

BobRichmond said:
Never be able to pin it on CL_Out OfMyMind. It is actually AWayOfMind in the boat.

I don't know if you have seen them, but I have off river pictures from every Jungle Cruise area except Tiki Tiki Tiki Island. Here is GoneFromMind coming off the monorail:
GoneFromMindonJungleCruise.jpg

We Have A Winner! BobRichmond Gets First And Second Prize! (Not Kidding)

WDWLIGHTNINGZ Gets Third!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter