• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fun Filled Freebie Thread Week Of 9/ 29

I got my Carhart hat yesterday also. I also got something from Heineken that I don't remember signing up for.

I got my Carhart hat yesterday also. I also got something from Heineken that I don't remember signing up for.

I got the thing from Heineken also. I had no idea what it was. But DH told me it is for scraping the head of a poured beer

Good Afternoon everyone! I want to thank you all once again for your posts. I wish I could find somthing to add. I can never find any freebies as hard as I try to look and scour. But a big Thank-you to you all of you!:love:

so why has Houseparty not sent out the emails for the Saturn and Ford party yet?

Aslo they sent me an email telling me my seeds shipped but I have not gotten them.

Need your help ladies. My DD is looking to buy Uggs a womens 6 is $160.00 a kids size in the same model is $110.00 the length of the boot seems to be the only difference which shouldn't be an issue. Have you ever bought kids vs womens to save $

I'll check the Carhart freebie when I get back from depositing the kids at practice. I posted it a few weeks ago, at least.

has anyone ever gotten magazines from Low Price Subscriptions? Their website has been posted a few times, but I don't know if anyone has ever dealt with them.

so why has Houseparty not sent out the emails for the Saturn and Ford party yet?

Aslo they sent me an email telling me my seeds shipped but I have not gotten them.

I received an email about the Saturn Houseparty, saying that I am one of the finalists, but I need to log in and invite 10 people, upload pics and etc...

I signed up for the Saturn House Party the other day after reading about it, I THINK here on the freebie thread. ((thanks guys)) :thumbsup2

I JUST got the email, and submitted 10 friends names. It seems to me that I got into it because it said it sent out invitations to my friends. :banana:

Now what do I do? Never did this before! :confused3

I received an email about the Saturn Houseparty, saying that I am one of the finalists, but I need to log in and invite 10 people, upload pics and etc...

Just send out an email invite. then you will get you welcome you are a re a host email
Good Luck

Soooooooooo..... do you have a Saturn? Is that their requirement?

I signed up for the Saturn House Party the other day after reading about it, I THINK here on the freebie thread. ((thanks guys)) :thumbsup2

I JUST got the email, and submitted 10 friends names. It seems to me that I got into it because it said it sent out invitations to my friends. :banana:

Now what do I do? Never did this before! :confused3

You will get a email saying you are a host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter