• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

Great, now I'm worried that I'm gonna get murdered in that sketchy parking garage because I'm for sure gonna get lost on the way to ME.
We are trying ME for the first time,( always used a Towne Car pick up before) and I excited about the movie as we've not seen it, but everyone talks about how awesome it is.

That is fun to be so close to DTD!

Hahaha it's okay. Just don't go all the way to the bottom level! :scared1:

You're gonna love ME! It's so convenient.

It was AMAZING!!! :wizard:

Double update! HURRAY! I totally got lost when I arrived at MCO, glad to see it's not just me!

For a solo traveller, would you recommend Saratoga Springs?

I remember when those Aladdin pins came out. The lady whom I pre ordered the dvd from gave me an extra pin, so now I've got two of them!

Yay! It definitely isn't just you!!

Definitely! It's so peaceful and quiet there! You'd have lots of room, and the scenery is incredible.

Really? That's amazing! :thumbsup2

Yay! MCO!

The Fakeorail just isn’t the same.

I always get lost trying to find the Magical Express. MCO is like the most confusing airport ever.

I have seen pictures of the new buses before. They look very nice!

I am in love with Saratoga Springs. It’s so beautiful there!

That Aladdin pin is awesome!

Your villa is very nice!

I am absolutely in love with the lamp that looks like a little house. It’s adorable!

Yay! MCO!

The Fakeorail just isn’t the same.

I always get lost trying to find the Magical Express. MCO is like the most confusing airport ever.

I have seen pictures of the new buses before. They look very nice!

I am in love with Saratoga Springs. It’s so beautiful there!

That Aladdin pin is awesome!

Your villa is very nice!

I am absolutely in love with the lamp that looks like a little house. It’s adorable!

It really is! I can't even handle it.

They are! I love them!

Isn't it so cool!?

Thanks! I loved that lamp too! The little details in our villa were great.​

Yay! You're at Disney! :woohoo: Isn't the Magical Express ride just the best, you've got your whole trip ahead of you. I love seeing all the Disney road signs and then that beautiful arch. :cloud9:

Glad to hear you guys like SSR, I just bought into DVC this year so I'm sure I'll stay there at some point. The walking access to DTD sounds amazing. I'd be tempted to return to my room every day so I could walk to Earl of Sandwich for lunch! :lmao:

Yay! You're at Disney! :woohoo: Isn't the Magical Express ride just the best, you've got your whole trip ahead of you. I love seeing all the Disney road signs and then that beautiful arch. :cloud9:

Glad to hear you guys like SSR, I just bought into DVC this year so I'm sure I'll stay there at some point. The walking access to DTD sounds amazing. I'd be tempted to return to my room every day so I could walk to Earl of Sandwich for lunch! :lmao:

YAY! It's the best, because you're just so looking forward to everything! Me too! :cloud9:

You definitely should! It's beautiful! I LOVE the walk to DTD. I'm surprised I didn't do that! :rotfl:

Is that Duffy I see in your hand? I love him, he's adorable :goodvibes I love the room and all its magical touches. That's awesome that you got a DTD view, i would love just to look out my window and see that every single day. Wonder where you're going to eat? EOS possibly? :thumbsup2

Is that Duffy I see in your hand? I love him, he's adorable :goodvibes I love the room and all its magical touches. That's awesome that you got a DTD view, i would love just to look out my window and see that every single day. Wonder where you're going to eat? EOS possibly? :thumbsup2

Yes it is! I love him too. <3 I loved it too! The view was awesome!

You'll have to wait and see! :)

I completely agree with your assessment of the fauxnorail. It's all well and good when you arrive, but when you leave....nope, don't want to see it.

The room looks beautiful!

Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie also! Looooooooove. I need to watch it again soon. Did you know they are releasing it on BluRay sometime in the spring? WOOHOO!

That pin is awesome! I would be torn between wanting to display it on the lanyard or wanting to hide it away somewhere so I didn't lose it.

Kristen, your faces crack me up. NEVER CHANGE.

OH MY GOODNESS YOUR ROOM IS AMAZING. I can't wait to see more pics from the resort. Although...why did you take a picture of the tv without Stacey on it?? This is what Stacey and I think of that travesty.

tumblr_m5ztmjn14D1rv0uqpo1_500.gif

Your logic about the Fakeorail makes perfect sense. Sometimes amusing, sometimes just obnoxious.

I am so nervous that my mom will get lost in MCO when she flies down to meet me next month! :scared: Are there a lot of people around do direct you to the Magical Express location?

AHH YAY! You’re THERE! :banana: You perfectly summed up the feeling of driving under the sign, by the way. It’s pure magic. :cloud9:

Ooh score on the rare pin! I love it! :thumbsup2 I’m itching to get to Disney and get back to trading!

I’m so glad the friendly Jamaican CM recognized and respected your Disney obsession. People need to give us DISers more credit, because we’re just awesome.

Wow, your room is gorgeous, and I never realized how close Saratoga Springs is to DTD! That’s amazing!! :eek:

This is the best trip report ever!! :wizard::love::banana:

Kristen, how many upcoming trips do you have planned? From your signature, it seems like a ton! Lucky lucky :)

lol The Fakeorail. I'm totally calling it that from now on. My friend is going to love that. Her favorite ride at WDW is the monorail. The real one. lol

:goodvibes

I usually get a towncar service to take me to Disney from the airport. My most recent trip was the first time I had ever given the Magical Express a try. I was worried about being able to find the right area because I am super bad at directions and super good at getting lost! I was so worried about it that I made sure to read advice on how to not get lost. And, amazingly, I found it right away. Probably because I was so distressed about it that I followed the advice very carefully.
Saratoga looks really nice! And I would love to be so close to Downtown Disney!! I really love going there as often as possible. I chose French Quarter recently so that I would have the boat to DTD whenever I needed a quick visit.
Looking forward to hearing more!!

I'm really glad we drive to WDW because I don't think I could stomach the Fakeorail. The interior is not nearly teal enough.

The Magical Gates of Wonderfulness look even prettier with the sun setting behind them.

Your villa is BEAUTIFUL. I love the comforters in your bedroom. The view is great, too! Someday we should get a bunch of DIS girls together and rent a villa for a week. It would be like a week-long sleepover + ridiculous amounts of fun in the parks. :thumbsup2

DISNEY FOOD!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Yay another frump post! Frumptastic!! Love your guys' trip reports, they're always so fun and you're both so pretty! Excited!!

Kristen, I just love that you are clutching Duffy in all these pictures. All of us are eternally about 4 years old. I love it!! haha

Oh man you are on target about the Fakeorail. It's really depressing on the way home but on the way there I nearly pee my pants over it. For me really as soon as I leave the Disney gates I just want to teleport home. I HATE the process of actually getting there. It's just too sad.

WELCOME HOME. TO A MAGICAL LAND OF WONDER AND JOY. Holy crap I'm getting carried away...I need to stop. I just love those gates because they represent hope and expectation and anticipation of the whole trip that's ahead of you! What an awesome moment. EVERY. TIME.

You do NOT need to stop! I love your descriptions. You are 100% accurate. I feel everything you're mentioning. Especially how the gates represent hope and expectation and stuff. It's like when people would come to America through Ellis Island and see the Statue of Liberty. LOL.

That's so awesome about your limited edition pin! Aladdin is in my top faves as well. I actually don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like Aladdin. If I did, I blacked them out of my memory.

I love your moment of the CM being impressed with your Disney knowledge b/c that happens to me all the time. It's funny how much your average Disney guest has no idea about. Like, a CM will start explaining something to me that I already know everything about and I just smile and nod and say thanks but in my head I'm like DUH.

What a quaint room and awesome view! It would be so weird (in a good way) to be that close to DTD. I always feel like it's so far.

I have a feeling you went to Wolfgang Puck... :cloud9:

You guys write the best trip reports! They really hold me over between trips to the world. I am especially enjoying the writing together. It's fun to read. I have three little girls who love Disney ALMOSTas much as I do. Can't wait till they can write fun reports.

I totally agree on finding ME to be so confusing. I seriously get lost everytime unless the ME package is in my hand telling me which side it's on, and even then I usually end up on the wrong floor. Ugh. SO CONFUSING.

GAH! The new busses look great! And the "let the memories begin" part of the movie totally makes me tear up, I totally tear-ed up just thinking about it haha :rotfl: It's so magical! What a great shot of the sign with the sunset in the back, gorgeous!

Saratona Springs looks amazing! I would love to stay there someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter