• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fridge Swap that will never die thread!!! ;-)

May we please have the fridge and stuff for September 25--Oct 8 of 2010? My reservation is confirmed and already paid for.

Thanks for letting us play! :)

Beckbe

:welcome: LauraJean to our Swap!!! She is joining us for a October vacation!!! :cool1::cool1:

This means our last open slot for October is filled. Now I need to work on filling Nov and Dec. Anyone????

Yeah! :cool1: Now I don't have to worry about putting it in LS for a week! Welcome, LauraJean.

Christa, I know you send out special instructions before each months swaps begin, but I haven't heard from the swapper before me (I have not tried to contact her yet either). Just wanting to know if I should go ahead and start getting in touch with both my fellow swappers now and if there's any special info I need to get from them that might be in your instructions.
Did I just make any sense?
Thanks!

aries1980, tinaninea, LauraJean, poohsbear & Spritna

Please check your PM box. I have sent all the Swapper Info. Please make sure you get in contact with one another to set up how you want to handle the swap.

Also, PLEASE do not forget to leave the swapper information with the fridge at Luggage Services.

aries1980, tinaninea, LauraJean, poohsbear & Spritna

Please check your PM box. I have sent all the Swapper Info. Please make sure you get in contact with one another to set up how you want to handle the swap.

Also, PLEASE do not forget to leave the swapper information with the fridge at Luggage Services.

Thanks!

That is one cold fridge!! LOL We had to keep turning it down because it froze everything. :) All is well with it and the coffe maker, no luck finding the toaster though, the guy I asked didn't really know, maybe someone else can try.

Thanks for the update. I will send a PM to Angela.

If anyone has a toaster they would like to donate to our swap, it would be greatly appreciated. At this point our swap does not have a toaster.

p.s. How was your trip???

That is one cold fridge!! LOL We had to keep turning it down because it froze everything. :) All is well with it and the coffe maker, no luck finding the toaster though, the guy I asked didn't really know, maybe someone else can try.

Darn! My dates are already taken but I would really appreciate being put on the wait list for dates April 22nd through April 25th. Thank you!! :worship:

Well we had a bit of a dramatic situation yesterday. They could not find our fridge!!!! They have found a fridge, but at this point there is no coffee pot or toaster. Which is a real bummer!!! I have asked Angela to call or go to LS and see if they can find a toaster and coffee pot. Hopefully this works and they will find one for us.

But at this point our swap only has a fridge. :confused:

If anyone is willing to donate either item, that would be great.

Thanks

Christa

So, we have someone else's fridge? I wonder if they have ours, lol. Well, the good news is that I think I am going to manage to have a face-to-face swap with both my fellow swappers. I've actually spent some time in LS at the Poly trying to find our stroller, so you might want to ask Angela if she could ask them if she could go in and look for it with a CM one evening.

That is exactly what has happened. So our coffee pot is now gone too!!! I am really ticked right now!!!! I have asked Angela to check with LS for us. Not sure if she is going to, but I don't blame her if she doesn't want to. But, if any of our other swappers would like have a visit with LS and find our missing items that would be awesome!!!

Also again, if anyone would like to donate a coffee pot or toaster that would be awesome. I will be heading down to WDW in Jan and will bring one down with me if they don't get replace by then.

So, we have someone else's fridge? I wonder if they have ours, lol. Well, the good news is that I think I am going to manage to have a face-to-face swap with both my fellow swappers. I've actually spent some time in LS at the Poly trying to find our stroller, so you might want to ask Angela if she could ask them if she could go in and look for it with a CM one evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter