The Frickles Family Vacation: Every Mile a Memory; THE LAST MILE! CH 12 pg 20 6/20!

:yay: Yea!!!!!! Someone actually FINISHED a trip report!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!! Now what will you do with all your free time?

What a fantastic last day, you fitted so much in!

We also love putt putt as we don't really have any courses over here and as we're all golfers it's so much fun. We also want to rent the boats this time and I think that renting them on the Boardwalk sounds lovely :)

Frickles, thank you for sharing your trip report with all of us! It was totally laugh out loud funny, I loved reading it. We just returned from a Disney trip last night -- I'm exhausted and haven't even begun to unpack, but I'm already composing my trip report in my head! You've inspired me!

Happy times to you and your lovely family!

The boys are so cute. And that picture with the three holding hands is priceless.

Thanks for sharing your family vacation with us. You guys looked like you had a blast.

My kids love playing the mini golf we have her that is in the dark and every think glows in black light. Only thing is with my kids it could take all day to finish. Golfers they are not....:laughing:

Can we come and play putt putt with you?!?!?! SaWeet!!! Glow in the dark putt putt? That is so cool! Thanks for reading sweet NAB! I appreciate your kind remarks and I am glad you joined us for the ride!!!!! Hope you are doing great!

Now I know why she went to Ersal Studios. I mean...after so many times of driving that pimped ride...a celeb of magnificent gradure like the lala's are SURE to be spotted. In it.

And to think they even have GPS. :cool1:

Frick...I am so proud of you!! If your going where I think you might be going...
1. I am jealous
2. You are lucky
3. A trip report will still be in order...tfi. :banana:

That pic of your boys in the ears...adorable!! Framable!! Kissable and HUGGABLE!!

Good job my friend. Bravo. :moped:
Thanks sweet girl!!!! I know you know where we are going....and I think it is going to be a fun time! I appreciate you hanging out with me on my trip! I can't wait to read yours!!! You better write one!

Frick!!

I stumbled upon this final chapter and it was wonderful!!

A great read for a Saturday afternoon. I love love love the pictures!
And love love love me some putt putt too. It's putt-putt up in Canadia!

Excellent read.

And more excellent that you finished!

Thanks my friend!

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Thank you YAK!!! Thanks for being here and for the kind words!

:yay: Yea!!!!!! Someone actually FINISHED a trip report!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!! Now what will you do with all your free time?

Maybe I will take some math lessons....or maybe I will perfect my ham....or maybe I will do a whole lot of reading and visit Disney with others since my family doesn't get to go this year. Sniff sniff. Thanks for being here Shelby!

What a fantastic last day, you fitted so much in!

We also love putt putt as we don't really have any courses over here and as we're all golfers it's so much fun. We also want to rent the boats this time and I think that renting them on the Boardwalk sounds lovely :)

Do it DisneyJo! Those boats are so much fun! Thank you for reading along and for your kind comments! I really appreciate it!

Frickles, thank you for sharing your trip report with all of us! It was totally laugh out loud funny, I loved reading it. We just returned from a Disney trip last night -- I'm exhausted and haven't even begun to unpack, but I'm already composing my trip report in my head! You've inspired me!

Happy times to you and your lovely family!

Welcome back DallasDM!!!! Did you have fond memories rush back to you as you did your laundry?! Hope so! I hope you will write a TR!!!! Thanks for reading and for your sweet comments!

Y'all are sweet!

FRICK!

I am SO DED! Girl, I told you don't be puttin' the picture of our ride on the internet. Laugh all you want. That ladder really comes in handy when you least expect it.

Sounds like yall had an awesome last day and I love that yall squeezed so much fun out of those last few hours. We've GOT to rent some Sea Raycers the next time we go because those things look like a good time. Your boys are BEAUTIFUL (wonder who they get that from?) and the picture of them on the balcony is one of the cutest Disney pictures I think I've ever seen.

Frick my girl, I can't believe your trip report is over already. It seems like JUST YESTERDAY you started it. Sort of. I know it takes a lot to write one of these things and I just wanted to say thank you for bringing us along for the ride. I LOVED being able to sign on here from time to time and take a little trip to Disney with one of the sweetest and funniest chicks ever and her adorable little family. I have enjoyed every single mile, my girl.

Believe me, this was the only time that doing laundry actually made me smile. Every piece of clothing I put into the wash reminded me of our good time at the World….the still damp clothes from MNSSHP, the stains from Mickey Bars, the powdered sugar remains from funnel cakes. Yes, all the good warm fuzzies from the trip came back and before I knew it, I was planning our next trip in my mind.

Oh, Frick. I loved that. Funny how something like a stain from a Mickey bar can bring a certain memory back so clearly, isn't it? I can SO relate to that. Which just proves that we're both certifiably insane.

Or are we?

Disney333-2.jpg

Doesn't EVERYONE do this with their crayons?! Except ours don't say Chip N Dale as much as they say things like "LaLa wuz here" , "LaLa rules, DH drools" and last but not least, "Pickled Pigs Feet are Where it's At."

Unfortunately, that next trip will stay in my mind for a while. Our family is heading elsewhere this year

I'll call Dolly and tell her the Fricks are on their way. We'll see yall there!

Thanks for taking us on a trip to Disney with your crew, Frick. I loved every minute of it. You rock, my girl.

:moped:

Wonderful ending, Frick! I enjoyed all of the pics but especially the one of your 3 guys - that is what it is all about! :goodvibes

I've enjoyed both of your TRs and I look forward to the day you get to go back again so we can all read more! You sure do know how to take us there through your writing - thank you and may God bless you and your sweet family!

:flower3:

Thanks for the sweet words LaLa and THANK YOU for sticking with me through my TR. :lovestruc You know I love ya! I can't believe you took the same picture of the Chip and Dale crayons. No wait a minute, yes I can.
If anyone here is reading this that hasn't read LaLa's TR, get your bad self on over to it!

PISCESANGEL!!! I really do appreciate your kind words. Thank you for suffering through both of my TR's! You get a ham for that!
FricksHam.jpg

On the Future Frickles Vacations.....
We are all set to go to Florida next week to enjoy a beach trip to my childhood vacation spot. Two of my three brothers will be there with their families as well. JoMomma and JoDaddy didn't get invited b/c they are divorced....and well, that would be wierd. We will be ONE hour from Disney. Wonder if we will go. For a day. I'm thinking not, but stranger things have happened.

Mr. Frick, the boys & I got invited to go with our good friends to St. John on their spur of the moment trip for a week. They have reserved a 5 bedroom, beautiful home with ocean views. Have you ever been to St. John? We have and it is an amazing place to vacation. Amazing I say. SO, they ask if we want to go. Mr. Frick gets all giddy like this :yay: and says We are IN! Woo Hoo!!! We are due to leave in TWO weeks. The major kink in this story is that we don't have passports! AAACK! We realized yesterday that now we have to have passports. Not sure this dream trip is going to happen for us.

Sigh.

There's always Dollywood.

PISCESANGEL!!! I really do appreciate your kind words. Thank you for suffering through both of my TR's! You get a ham for that!
FricksHam.jpg

Oh my goodness!! Words cannot describe how honored I am to be presented with the 'official' Frick's Ham!!

Again, I sooo didn't suffer - I love your writing style and appreciated the opportunity to join your family (if only by words) on your vacations!

'See ya' around I'm sure!

:goodvibes

The ham is a hoot now isn't it?! Thanks for the kind words.

If Zzub ever pops by over here, I've got a container full of ham flavored water for him.

The ham is a hoot now isn't it?! Thanks for the kind words.

If Zzub ever pops by over here, I've got a container full of ham flavored water for him.

The ham is a hoot! And you're welcome of course. I can just tell you're 'good people.' :goodvibes

Now me thinks if you had posted a Cake, I'm sure ZZUB would make an appearance.

(Tonga Toast anyone?) :lmao:

I have Disneytickeritus. I want one really bad.

Sigh.

We went to Florida a few weeks ago and although we were one hour away, we didn't go see MM. It was brutal to look at all of those billboards. Just brutal.
We now have passports to go on our adventure that is replacing our annual Disney trip in October. We are very excited and I'm sure my family is going to be really happy that I will not be taking pictures of bathroom sinks, gas station hot dogs, hallways, their food....

Hey Frick!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to check-out for a while but I had to come back to let you know I reallyreallyreally enjoyed your TR! :love: And I wanted to remind you that there are only 15 more days till the TIDE ROLLS into Atlanta!! :thumbsup2

SAMC!!!!

Thank you for popping my my dusty old TR!

I hear ya on the Tide Rolling in. We are GOING. AHHHHH! Mr. Frick's buddy works for Dr. Pepper and they have a nice lil suite over there and we got the big invite. Someone around here is pretty giddy! Are you going?

Hope you are doing good and have fun rolling tide! :)

Sadly we're not going but I'll look for you on TV in fancy-schmancy seats!! I know you'll be wearing crimson and holding up your box of tide and TP.

Hope you guys have a great time and the TIDE does indeed ROLL over Clemson!! I've missed this place and all the sweet DISers! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter