The free maps are free for a reason...

Sorry ... maybe I missed the answer to this but I'm asking again.

Tell me WHERE do I go to find/order these maps. I'd like to learn more about them before our trip in Oct.

THANKS

I can't get it to work. At all. I tried using "contact us" and that says "sorry page not available". *sigh* If you click on HELP it says, "undefined". :confused3

It goes all the way to 8 of 9 on the "order form" page and just sits there.

We ordered the maps with EVERYTHING on them and absolutely loved them! We put them in our safe as a souvenier and will get the non-customized map and highlight what we want to see or ride.

It probably sounds weird, but we do want to keep them for "posterity." :yay:

iuki

I love our maps! I also loved that the planning DVD had the XXX family and the month that we were planning our trip. I just love it all!

The maps were free, so just throw them out if you don't like them. What is the big deal?

Thanks for the link. I didnt even know these were available!:goodvibes Now, if I can get it to go past "loading 8 of 9". It just keeps freezing up there!:badpc: :badpc:

I am having the same loading between 8 and 9 problem - so hopefully they fix it soon .......

I've been trying to order these things for over a week. I go thru the entire process, verifying shipping and itinerary info, submit the order, and get "Sorry a system error has occurred." Well over a dozen times, at different times of day. WTH?:furious:

i HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.:badpc:

We loved our maps and it was a great surprise when they came in that they were personalized with our name (wasn't expecting that)
We ordered two sets one under my husbands e-mail and one under my e-mail this way we can frame them and have all the parks showing. I ordered them with everything marked so we can see what all is offered but that doesn't mean we are going to see everything.
And it is even better that is was FREE.:cool1:

We received ours a couple days ago and I'm thrilled with them. I think it's awesome and so unexpected that they have our name on them. It's just one more little magical detail that makes Disney so wonderful.

I LOVED our maps! They look like maps from a 'far off land' and they come in one of those fold out thingys that you get when you book a trip with DW. Plus they had our name on them! I loved it!

it's good to know I'm not alone :) I hope they fix it soon, our trip is coming up quickly. It's our first trip to WDW other than a quick run through Epcot in 2005 so the maps would be invaluable to us!

I love our maps too! I ordered mine several months ago with the things I "thought" we wanted to do and I'm glad they put other things on there because the more I research and find out about certain attractions the more I change my ideas about what we MUST see/do

Wow, ancient post to be dredged up!

For those where the name works, I'm glad for you. They really really should let you know when you're ordering that the name you enter will be the last name on the maps, though. There are many families who do not have the same last name, and it is really silly, as the OP back OVER a year ago mentioned, that it wouldn't make it obvious that they are going to put a last name on it.

For us, my last name is B, hubby is W, and our son is B-W. And we're not alone, so they really should let you know what you are "setting" when you think you're just entering your mailing address.

Anyway, the disney sites have been having Issues recently, and the customized maps always have extra issues, so I'm not surprised that people are having problems ordering the maps.

I got to the site, but couldn't find anything about ordering. After I customized them, it said I could print them out at home any time I wanted. Looks like maybe they've changed it so you print your own now.

I stink at reading maps and have navigational issues,but I think my maps are so pretty lol! Letting DBF navigate for sanity and actually getting to where we need to be:rotfl:

I found the maps to be pretty lame, but they were free so what ya gonna do....:confused3 They might be nice for scrapbooking if you're in to that sorta thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter