The Fountains

disneymom72

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at The Fountains in Orlando? We are staying there through a timeshare and were wondering what it's like. The pictures look great, but you know how that is sometimes......Thanks!!

I think I stayed at The Fountains last time we went...it's really convenient for Publix and Premium Outlets and located almost directly inbetween Disney and it's rivals....it took us about equal time to get to both.

There's easy access to everything at the top end of I-Drive and you can get the trolley up and down for a cheap price. We stayed in one of the original buildings but there was a lot of building work going on while we were there...two new blocks opposite us.

I really enjoyed it, there was 5 of us staying in a two bedromm apartment and there was plenty of space. We had great views of the sunset from the 4th floor, and the kitchen electricals and home entertainment system looked fairly new.

The master bedroom was AMAZING...it had it's own marble hot tub as well as a bathroom but the second bedroom was great too. I slept on the sofa bed and this was fine, although it did mean that I was up whenever anyone came in to make coffee in a morning, but I didn't mind because it was a trip for my 18th birthday so I wanted to see as much as possible!!!

The pool is really nice too, and you can swim from the inside to the outside and sometimes they show pool movies....mainly for the kids but anyone can go. the reception area is lovely, and the staff are friendly and helpful. We didn't spend much time in the lobby area but from what I can remember there was a shop there and a bar/cafe.

We were there during Hurrican Jeanne and we felt very safe and the staff were brilliant in providing us with flashlights and glowsticks when we lost power.

I hope this helps, and I hope I've described the right place!

I think I stayed at the fountains last time.we enjoyed alot.
The Pool is really nice too.
thanks for the pictures

I think kkymmy described it pretty well! :) My SIL owns a timeshare there and we used it a couple of years ago. It's a nice place and I'm sure you'll like it.:thumbsup2

We just got back from a 3/27 to 4/2 stay. Was very pleased as the location is great. The indoor/outdoor pool was not huge but big enough for the kids. They rent out whale and crocodile floating toys. Some construction noise as they are building a huge new pool and more residences.

We stayed in a basic 2 bedroom which was very nice. They could have used more staff as thebar by the pool was very slow.

You will have a great time.

Thank you for the great review.

One would think they'd consider putting in wireless internet in this day

and age. Otherwise, sounds like a nice place to stay

Hi,

We own at the Fountains and while we love this resort the lack of wireless internet was our only gripe. We returned from there yesterday and they now have wireless internet in all villas, the lobby and pool area. It's not free. It costs $10 for day or $30 for 6 days but it was good to have the option.

There are still the 2 free PC's with internet in the lobby but they get pretty busy.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter