The fort during Valentines day

pinkee18

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have a question for you. I asked my husband to take me to the fort for Valentines day. I would like to know how busy is the fort during this time, considering its almost a last minute trip. We are from Florida and go up often so we might not (most likely) go to any parks. We would like to hang out at the fort and have dinner. We are looking to go up 2 or 3 days. Another question, does Kenny rent carts by any chance for a few days???? THANKS!

We were there over Valentine's Day several years ago. I was in town for a conference so my wife and son came down early. It was VERY nice. Low crowds. Weather was "cool" for Florida. 50-60 during the day. 30-40 at night. The day we left it was in the 70's- figures.

My son is in middle school now, but we'd definitely go then again if it were just the 2 of us.

j

This year, Valentine's Day is also President's Day.

That's Peak rates at the Fort.

And above-average crowds at the parks.

TCD

And we all know what peak rates mean,,CROWD'S !!!

But seriously,,if someone is gonna stick it to you $$$ , who better than Disney !:lmao:

We booked the weekend of the 10th - 14th and got great rates! Starting on the 16th rates sky rocket! President's day is the following Monday the 21st! You will have to play with your dates though! We just added a reservation last night to our Grand Gathering and by adding one day we had tons of sites to choose from - at one point it only showed up CABIN rentals..... So play with the dates! Maybe we will see ya there! Already purchased Disney Valentines Decor @ local Walgreen's!!!!!:love:

This year, Valentine's Day is also President's Day.

That's Peak rates at the Fort.

And above-average crowds at the parks.

TCD

TCD.....actually, Valentine's Day and President's Day are NOT the same day. President's Day isn't until the 21st.

TCD.....actually, Valentine's Day and President's Day are NOT the same day. President's Day isn't until the 21st.

Whoops!

My bad!

This is actually very good news for me.

My DD's have the 14th off from school.

I assumed that it was for President's Day.

You know what they say about assuming.

But, you are correct, that isn't until the following week.

So maybe I can snag a cheap site for the weekend!

So, to the OP, I change my answer.

I think Valentine's Day would be a great time to go to the Fort.

It shouldn't be terribly busy at all.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter