The Force is Strong in This One: SWW and Celebration VI, Disney Done Differently

Oh how fun!!! From the looks on the pictures, there isn't anything that would have made Anakin any happier!!!

Welcome!! I grew up in Central PA! Back then we had seasonal passes to Hershey Park. This is our first summer not going to Hershey Park on vacation.

He was thrilled! He can't wait to see the finished product! I haven't told him they gave us a tracking number to see it's progress. Otherwise, he'd have me checking every day!

Oh...what fun! I don't need to bet that Anakin was loving it... you can totally see it in his face!!! While this is a bit pricey, I imagine it will be a memory to last a life time. :goodvibes

Can't wait to see the results!!!

It's a very cool keepsake...uh I mean work of art. I hope he realizes it's not a toy. This was definately one of the highlights of summer! $49.99 would have been more reasonable.

I think it's highly overpriced. $49.99 including shipping would have been more reasonable and we all would have done it then, because it is really cool!

A shirt, some fishing stuff, and pocketed the rest.

It is overpriced like all thing related to Disney. But in the long run it was a really fun experience for Anakin and there is a physical reminder of that experience for you all.

Smart Grumpy!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the link. I really enjoyed your TR. It was great seeing all the pictures. I love pictures. It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time. I look forward to our trip next year. Thanks for sharing.:)

It is overpriced like all thing related to Disney. But in the long run it was a really fun experience for Anakin and there is a physical reminder of that experience for you all.

Smart Grumpy!:thumbsup2

Grumpy is a saver. He doesn't like to spend money unless he has to.

Thanks for the link. I really enjoyed your TR. It was great seeing all the pictures. I love pictures. It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time. I look forward to our trip next year. Thanks for sharing.:)

Welcome!! I'm glad you like it. By Dec/Jan we should know when the 2013 SWW will be!

Welcome!! I grew up in Central PA! Back then we had seasonal passes to Hershey Park. This is our first summer not going to Hershey Park on vacation.

He was thrilled! He can't wait to see the finished product! I haven't told him they gave us a tracking number to see it's progress. Otherwise, he'd have me checking every day!

We live about 10 minutes from Penn State. We usually like to do long weekends at Hershey over Halloween and Springtime in the park. Its much cheaper and we don't really need the stuff that isn't open those times of year since our kiddos are only 4 and 6. We had talked about doing the season passes but then we opted for a vacation to MN. I know next year we won't even think about Hersheypark since we are doing WDW in June. :banana:

We live about 10 minutes from Penn State. We usually like to do long weekends at Hershey over Halloween and Springtime in the park. Its much cheaper and we don't really need the stuff that isn't open those times of year since our kiddos are only 4 and 6. We had talked about doing the season passes but then we opted for a vacation to MN. I know next year we won't even think about Hersheypark since we are doing WDW in June. :banana:

That's understandable! WDW is much better than Hershey Park anyway. When we go, we stay with family and either buy tickets from Giant grocery store or given to us from famiy or friends who have extra free passes. Anakin can't go on most of the rides, he's limited to the train, monorail, sky ride, Zoo America. He went on Chocolate World's ride quite a bit. Last time we were up, my dad was at the Hershey medical center, so I spent alot of time at the hospital while my family did Hershey Park, Zoo America and Chocoate World.

Either from the motion or something else, he gets seizures from wilder rides. Even at Disney he can't go on TSM, Star Tours, or the Barnstormer anymore. Every time he did this winter, he had cluster seizures.

Disney in June will be a great vacation!

Carbon Freeze looks neat but expensive !!!

Too expensive. A once in a lifetime thing for him. Though it is pretty cool!

I feel so bad for you sweet guy...so tired. :sad2: That GAC card doesn't always help. As you might remember, we got one for dd in december...but only used it a couple times. Members of my group for the fall have one... and think we should make sure dd has one too... but honestly, for us... it just seemed like it never worked the way we needed it too. (I have been told I used it wrong) But... sometimes it isn't about a different entrance, but how long the wait is. I know... I know... it isn't meant to shorten your line, but for some... THAT is the issue. For some with chronic conditions having a way to leave the line is important. It was so frustrating to wait in line (a cramped line) only to have to barge our way back through to exit it.:rolleyes:

Oh my GOSH, THAT is so true!! That just hit me between the eyes and I had to comment, because we HAVE been there done that!

Thanks for your understanding. How can you use it wrong? Looks like the new nextgen waiting area for Dumbo might be a great answer to the dilemna. Though looking at the pictures, Anakin could do the preschool things but not the stuff for his age. So I'm not sure if there is anything in there for him, but the airconditioning would sure help!!
It is us, they make sure to treat us differently...:lmao::lmao::lmao: I have been told I am too nice...

Anakin was going to have to do it again. Let me re-phrase that. Anakin was going to have to do this again!!! Oh he was soooooo excited! We got him back up into the chair. Did I mention he was so excited?! That was an understatement. The cm said she never saw a prisoner so happy to be frozen.

Alldone.jpg

[/SIZE]

That is my favorite picture of JJ EVER! What happiness and enthusiasm! You are Knocking this TR out of the park...you need to write mine....I am so happy things turned out better and you enjoyed this more than going up North...even if it DID mean we didn't get to see you on your way home!

It is us, they make sure to treat us differently...:lmao::lmao::lmao: I have been told I am too nice...

That is my favorite picture of JJ EVER! What happiness and enthusiasm! You are Knocking this TR out of the park...you need to write mine....I am so happy things turned out better and you enjoyed this more than going up North...even if it DID mean we didn't get to see you on your way home!

After last year, we decided the next time we go up north it will be by plane. I'm so glad we got to meet you all last summer on our way home! Hard to believe it's been a year!

I was hoping to crank out a day each day for the TR. But very soon I'll be bouncing between the two TRs. We ate twice at the food court at AoA so I have that food report and pictures. Twice we went to Epcot and did the Highland games. I swear Anakin got sick 4 days after playing each time. He is sick again today, so we are just hanging out at the house this weekend.

That is the cutest thing ever. High price...but sometimes we just have to take those plunges for our little ones don't we!

That is the cutest thing ever. High price...but sometimes we just have to take those plunges for our little ones don't we!

I think it took all DH had not to get one done too. I could tell he REALLY wanted to do it. I'm so glad they didn't ask him a second time if he wanted to do it. He probably would have said yes.

After last year, we decided the next time we go up north it will be by plane. I'm so glad we got to meet you all last summer on our way home! Hard to believe it's been a year!

I was hoping to crank out a day each day for the TR. But very soon I'll be bouncing between the two TRs. We ate twice at the food court at AoA so I have that food report and pictures. Twice we went to Epcot and did the Highland games. I swear Anakin got sick 4 days after playing each time. He is sick again today, so we are just hanging out at the house this weekend.

I do NOT blame you for flying, that is a LOONG drive! A LOT has happened in that year, that is certain! :faint:

I am SO sorry JJ is sick, pLease tell him his Charlotte buddies love him and are sending prayers for a speedy recovery! :hug::hug:

I do NOT blame you for flying, that is a LOONG drive! A LOT has happened in that year, that is certain! :faint:

I am SO sorry JJ is sick, pLease tell him his Charlotte buddies love him and are sending prayers for a speedy recovery! :hug::hug:

Will do, appreciate it!

I cannot wait to see how it turned out! I soooo wish that they had this at other times! I agree that the price is way over the top, but I would have splurged on one too :-) What a hoot! How big is the final product? I love that he was so excited for the experience, that just makes the whole thing so much cooler. Loving you report-- hope all continues to go well.

I cannot wait to see how it turned out! I soooo wish that they had this at other times! I agree that the price is way over the top, but I would have splurged on one too :-) What a hoot! How big is the final product? I love that he was so excited for the experience, that just makes the whole thing so much cooler. Loving you report-- hope all continues to go well.

It would be nice if they had it other times too! The Droid Factory to build a droid is a permanent thing! I think the final product is 8 inches.

Praying JJ feels MUCH better today and you can have some fun! :hug::goodvibes:hug:

I had to call the ped. last night. She started another course of antibiotic and if he isn't better by Monday I have to take him back in. This is crazy to have a sore throat for over 2 weeks. Last night he cried because his throat hurt so badly. We are just going to be taking it easy this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter