The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja

Wow, really didn't expect so many people!!

While Ninja was in Sunday School, I was helping out with the kids program by being a puppet. So while I waited for the kids to finish practice singing for Father's Day, I managed to sneak a picture of Weird and Ninja on top of a box of chalk!

IMG_0133.jpg

Haha, I really didn't know what to do that would be inconspicuous because I didn't want the kids seeing what I was doing as well as the other puppeteers! I mean, they are our friends but I don't know what they'll think! :rotfl: Though I doubt that they'll give me any stranger looks than I've been given since I tend to be quite a weird person anyway ... :rolleyes1

So Ninja posted the pictures that she knew about ... but I took some when she wasn't looking! I mean, I saw Weird and Ninja go hover around her drink so I had to snap a picture!

IMG_0134.jpg

And lastly, (Ninja was right, we didn't get as many pictures as we wanted to since it turned out to be quite a busy practice) Weird and Ninja decided to take a breather out of Weird's notebook and hang out on Ninja's bag for a little while. After I took this picture, Ninja actually fell on the floor! OH NOO!! Haha luckily, she's laminated so I can just wipe off the side that hit the floor. Thank God for Staples. :goodvibes

IMG_0135.jpg

Thanks guys for reading and commenting! It's really encouraging to know that we have an audience! Haha, it also helps me feel a little less weird about daydreaming about ideas of where to bring them next!

Omigosh, this is so much fun!! :goodvibes

My dearest friend was also a guy I dated for a few years... we just decided we were much better at being friends. He was my best friend for almost 25 years (Yes, I'm probably older than your moms :) ) and knew me and understood me better than anyone else.

My wish for Ninja and Weird is that your friendship remains as strong and is as long lasting as the one I was blessed with..::yes::

Awww thank you Blue! It's always good to hear about good friendships. :hug:

I am SO enjoying your adventures!! :thumbsup2 I really need to show my daughter this thread. And I REALLY need to write BUY PRINTER INK on my Walmart list so I'll finally remember to actually get some so we can make our flats!! I'm thinking my little sticky-flat magnet strips will work great to put some laminated flats on the fridge as well, so our VMK-selves will never be far from our real selves. Thanks so much for sharing all the fun!!

Well, I'm gonna have to say, it wasn't really our idea to make flats, I do believe that idea originates from ... AmberDaze? I apologize if it's from someone else, please correct me if I'm wrong, I only know because of what Ninja's told me. I do believe AmberDaze is responsible for making a guide on how to make flats so definitely props to her for that! :thumbsup2

As far as taking Ninja and Weird out into the real world, I never imagined it could be so much fun! I actually took them to school with me today (I work at school) and I took a bunch of pictures but since I'm still at work, I won't be able to post them until later. However, I'm posting because Ninja (the real Ninja) is going through some health issues so I'm asking for everybody to please pray for her. I really can't do it alone. Just knowing that she has so many people that care about what she's doing really touches me because it really shows me how important she is, not just to me but to all you DISers. So please pray for her health, I'm sure I'm not the only one who cares about her, right? :grouphug: Thank you!

The pictures are beautiful! Please do keep us updated on their adventures!

Those food pictures made me want to eat..chicken! :rotfl:

Sending good vibes and lots of pixies to Ninja.:wizard: May she recover soon!:hug:

Thanks for the good vibes Tink! :thumbsup2

As promised, here are a few pictures I took on my campus with Ninja and Weird. Here they are by a (g)LOVE sculpture. It took them a while to get used to the fact that this world calls it love and not glove! We still use glove in real life though ;)

IMG_0156.jpg

Some more exploring led to a people sculpture! Ninja and Weird decided to try to be a part of that sculpture. Haha, either that or Ninja is giving a piggyback ride because Weird's tired already!

IMG_0158.jpg

They were not really all that impressed with their first real world fountain though. I mean, just look at it. I think I've seen water fountains shoot more water. It made them miss VMK a little. We all remember what VMK fountains look like, right? :worried:

IMG_0171.jpg

Since the campus is quite big for these little ones, they took a rest on a bench, just enjoying the weather. :cool2: :cool2:

IMG_0170.jpg

Hope you enjoyed that latest installment! More to come in the future!

Aww, this made me smile, big time .. thanks. So much fun for just $5.40 :thumbsup2 I look forward to seeing more of their adventures.

Great looking flats by the way. I just can't seem to get mine to not look so pixelated. I wish Disney would at least give us the ability to have some large images of our vmk peeps .. kinda like the Fairies site does.

Well, obviously we VMK fans do not like our avatars enough to make flats of them and go on crazy adventures. I see people with their Fairies pretty much every day though. Don't you...?

However, I'm posting because Ninja (the real Ninja) is going through some health issues so I'm asking for everybody to please pray for her. I really can't do it alone. Just knowing that she has so many people that care about what she's doing really touches me because it really shows me how important she is, not just to me but to all you DISers. So please pray for her health, I'm sure I'm not the only one who cares about her, right? :grouphug: Thank you!

I'm fairly new to the boards here, but I just have to jump in with prayers and hugs for Ninja :hug:

And it's obvious you are a great friend to her Weird. A hug for you too! :hug:

I followed your shameless plug from your trip report.

I love them!!!! Your pictures made me smile. It looks like you are having fun with them! :goodvibes

My Flat has no feet actually :( When I print him he take up way to much space LOL

I always carry my flats with me, and always keep a little piece of funtak in a non-stick wrapping. Carry all in a small envelope in my waste-pouch. :)

Haha, good :) I won't be the only one :thumbsup2

My wish for Ninja and Weird is that your friendship remains as strong and is as long lasting as the one I was blessed with..::yes::

Aren't those friendship just the absolute best? Haha, to some degree it's like, if you can survive a break-up from dating, you can survive anything, to some extent. Thanks for the well wishes! I intend on keeping Weird around for quite some time, if I can help it ;)

So Ninja posted the pictures that she knew about ... but I took some when she wasn't looking! I mean, I saw Weird and Ninja go hover around her drink so I had to snap a picture!

It's because little Ninja heard about how much I liked the strawberry green tea. She wanted to try some herself.

I am SO enjoying your adventures!! :thumbsup2 I really need to show my daughter this thread. And I REALLY need to write BUY PRINTER INK on my Walmart list so I'll finally remember to actually get some so we can make our flats!! I'm thinking my little sticky-flat magnet strips will work great to put some laminated flats on the fridge as well, so our VMK-selves will never be far from our real selves. Thanks so much for sharing all the fun!!

YES YES YES! Write it down ::yes:: I like your fridge idea too! It'd be so much fun to have them everywhere. Hmmm, I could also stick them to my desk at work so I always have company!

So Cool!
i Should Do That With Ice!
Thanks For The Great Idea!!

MissVMK

Yep! Then you can post on DIS so we can all see :)

As promised, here are a few pictures I took on my campus with Ninja and Weird.

How come little Ninja has been to your campus and I haven't? Huh?!? What's up with that!

Well, obviously we VMK fans do not like our avatars enough to make flats of them and go on crazy adventures. I see people with their Fairies pretty much every day though. Don't you...?

For REAL. I mean, it's not like we actually feel connected to our avatars. Nope, they're just pixels on a screen, unlike those wonderful Fairies.

However, I'm posting because Ninja (the real Ninja) is going through some health issues so I'm asking for everybody to please pray for her.

Sending good vibes and lots of pixies to Ninja.:wizard: May she recover soon!:hug:

Sending healing thoughts Ninja's way.

I'm fairly new to the boards here, but I just have to jump in with prayers and hugs for Ninja :hug:

Yep, Weird's a great friend :hug:

Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust everyone :) I wasn't feeling great this morning, but I went to work anyway. I thought that by the time I got to school, I'd be a-okay. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I thought I could just take it easy for the day, but I couldn't. So I talked to the principal and let her know what happened. They relieved me right after 2nd period so I was able to come home.

I was able to have some soup because I hadn't eaten anything at that point (and didn't eat very much yesterday either). Then I went back to bed and slept for about 4 hours. The only reason I got up was because my mom came to check up on me and wanted me to eat some more and have tea.

Right now I'm still not feeling well, and I'm still in pain. At this point, I do intend on going to work tomorrow. I guess the thing that can motivate me to go is the fact that I can take some flats pictures more easily now that they're laminated :woohoo:

I followed your shameless plug from your trip report.

I love them!!!! Your pictures made me smile. It looks like you are having fun with them! :goodvibes

Thanks irky! So great to see you here :)

My Flat has no feet actually :( When I print him he take up way to much space LOL

Awww, that stinks! There's no way to resize him? Well technically you could still take some pics without showing the feet part! Then you can post your pics on the boards too!

Anyway, I did take a picture today, though not a very good one! When I was in bed resting in the early afternoon, Weird and Ninja also took it easy and watched some Alias episodes on DVD.

Little Ninja really likes Vaughn from Alias. Weird ... tolerates her <3 for Vaughn. Hehe.
IMG_2909.jpg

lol, I did that and this was the result.
Unfortunately I did't get to many flat pictures and in addition Sparrow ain't a good flat costume.
IMGP0873.jpg

Could you send me Grant's autograph? Pretty please? XD

Great start Jedi! Good to see you around on the boards btw. :thumbsup2

Hey if you can edit your face out onto Weird, I can hook you up with some costumes if you'd like. Let me know if you're interested. Haha, itching to share the joy of bringing our flats into the real world!

Anyway, I did take a picture today, though not a very good one! When I was in bed resting in the early afternoon, Weird and Ninja also took it easy and watched some Alias episodes on DVD.

Little Ninja really likes Vaughn from Alias. Weird ... tolerates her <3 for Vaughn. Hehe.
IMG_2909.jpg

Oh my! Ninja and Tink both have a soft spot for Vaughn :lovestruc ;)

I drooled when I saw him in that picture :rotfl:

Aren't those friendship just the absolute best? Haha, to some degree it's like, if you can survive a break-up from dating, you can survive anything, to some extent. Thanks for the well wishes! I intend on keeping Weird around for quite some time, if I can help it ;)

Oh believe me, I intend on staying around for quite some time, even if you can't help it :thumbsup2

It's because little Ninja heard about how much I liked the strawberry green tea. She wanted to try some herself.

I think you're making everybody jealous with the whole strawberry green tea thing. Haha, at least you're making me crave some right about now.

How come little Ninja has been to your campus and I haven't? Huh?!? What's up with that!

Well, isn't that a question you should ask yourself? ;) You are always more than welcome to visit. Maybe we'll make a saturday a visiting day or something. That way we can add to the adventures! :thumbsup2

Hahaha ::yes::

Poor Weird, he looks like he fell asleep watching Alias. :rotfl:

LOL It looks like disva knows Weird as well as I do! Haha jk, Weird would never fall asleep watching Alias! Though the parts with the Vaughn closeups ... ;)

Oh my! Ninja and Tink both have a soft spot for Vaughn :lovestruc ;)

I drooled when I saw him in that picture :rotfl:

:lmao: It most certainly was unexpected to have a guest appearance by Mr. Vaughn. It made Weird a little insecure but he really should know better. Right? ;)

I just wanted to say, thank you all for the good thoughts, prayers and pixie dust to Ninja. I know it meant a lot to her and it means a lot to me. And the encouragement of having so many people say that I'm a good friend definitely helped me make it through the day. Thanks guys! :hug:

Actually the soup kitchen was from a while ago. ;)
250px-Grant_Imahara.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

So about that autograph...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter