The Fixer,The CookMaster,The Teacher,The President: 2007 sequel-*BACK 10-20-08 * Yep

I love the Cookmaster's conversation with Mousekeeping. I want to meet her! (and try the cookies --- have not had a cookie yet!!)

Until next time...:goodvibes

I love the Cookmaster's conversation with Mousekeeping. I want to meet her! (and try the cookies --- have not had a cookie yet!!)

Until next time...:goodvibes

I ate yours :lmao: :lmao: Just stuffed it into my extra goodie bag:scared1:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Hurry up! I can't sit here at work crying over my PC ALL afternoon, you know! err.........:blush: I'm really enjoying this report, hurry up and give us the latest on Granny:)

Jamal! I can't believe I have only come across this trippie as of late! I'm so ashamed :guilty: I have been a fan of yours since your last TR with all the magical spreading of the pixiedust:. Looks like you have already received some on this trip with the upgrades and the Dream Ears! :wizard:

I just want to thank you now for sharing your trip, thoughts, stories, pictures and your heart with us. Thats what puts your TR far above the rest.:goodvibes

Jami, I just got caught up on your trip report and I just want you to know that I'm loving it. You have a beautiful family and a way of telling your story straight from the heart that's unique and special. Thank you for sharing Granny with us. That chapter was bittersweet. But I had to laugh when I read about her giving you money to get a Co'Cola. That's gotta be the cutest thing ever. Reminds me a lot of my Mammaw. I'm hopeful we'll find out there's some serious yellow coming up shortly.

In the meantime, keep bringing it Woman. You know you put me right there with you with this. The only thing missing was a funnel cake.

"Good evening, and welcome.
We've gathered here tonight, around the fire,

as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands
of years before us,

to share the light and to share a story

an amazing story, as old as time itself

but still being written.

And though we each of us have our own individual stories to tell
a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one.
I hope you enjoy our story tonight --
Reflections of Earth."

And I'm glad to know it's not just me that goes through fits with the hair at Disney. What's up with that?!

Looking forward to the next one, Jami.

:laundy:

Beautiful trip report. I am sitting at my desk crying, not looking so beautiful ;) . The Granny chapter just did me in. What is it about Grandmothers? So special.

Yeah JAMI!!! :banana:

I remember when you met us and said the kids were SWIMMING in the pool and here I was in my sweatpants, socks, crocs (I KNOW!!!) shirt, another shirt and more socks thinking....

ITS REALLY REALLY COLD....(AND I AM FROM THE NORTH!!! But southern blood tfi)

And...the loverly lady in the green :rotfl:

and

are you not the one who posted the SKIRT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD on your other TR??? You know the ONE I am talking about...!!?!?! Right??

this is some good stuff my friend

rave on....

and on...

and HANG TOUGH these days...you kwim. :angel:

Hey Jamal. I just found this TR. I read your last one and loved it. I can't wait to read the rest of this one. Also, I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I am happy to say that I love the pictures, and I know a lot of the CMs in them. You guys are so lucky to get so many backstage meets.

Jami, your Granny story made me cry.

My mom is 93, and in the hospital for the second time in 3 weeks, and just got moved to a short term care facility.
She also is feisty, living on her own, she even learned to do bookkeeping for my brother's business in her 80's (granted, they had it checked), but always fit and loving life and interested in politics. All of a sudden, things went downhill. Last 2 out of 3 times I talked with her, she was totally distracted and said, call back next week. My kids love her and ask when they can go visit, but I'm not sure they can anymore. Trip to Germany is long, and I don't think she could take visitors staying with her anymore once (if) she goes home. Maybe a hotel?

Don't mean to hijack your story, just to say, I know exactly how you were feeling.

Your reports are always fabulous. Hope things are ok. I haven't made it past the grandmother story yet.

Averill~why thank you! Cledus said he liked choosing the pin because he knew I'd actually wear it!

Suzflee~You know, I stressed about that No Green thing, but never got pinched. Maybe I looked like a clueless foreigner?

Bibbidi~YES, see, that's why I may take up gardening when I am 84 1/2.
Gram~:rotfl2: :lmao: Always. ALWAYS!!!!

Nicolemarie~Now THAT is funny. May I interview to be your friend? We were there last year at the same time. Drats. We missed our first chance. NEXT time we will be smarter!

GA Aristocat~Great minds think alike!

Pittypat~Thanks for joining me. Us.

Ron~Thank you so much for sharing our fun. Every time I am there (and when I read other TRs!) I think of coming back again and again with more family and friends. The possibilities are endless and the trips are, too!!

kpk~I would airmail you a cookie but she insists they are unfit after travel. You'll just have to come get one:thumbsup2 and eat Grammy's too.

Mazda~Don't cry! Oh my. Get back to work and I will too.

Jennifer~Hi there!! I am so glad you are here! Welcome aboard!!!!

LaLa~ Girl, did you say funnel cake? Stay tuned. You have no idea...

Flip flop~ Grannies are unconditional love. Bless their hearts. Thanks for reading!

Disfan3~ You mean when we tallied inappropriate dress last year?:scared1:

You mean this?

6a82a27e.jpg

Joanna~I remember you! How are the characters?? Thank you for reading!

Backstage Gal~Nice to see you here! Thank you for reading and especially for sharing about your mom. I am so sorry. That distance must be very painful for you all. As I told Shrek this week, you don't want to have any regrets if you can help it, but sometimes we don't have any choice. Best of luck in your tough decisions.

Suzflee~I do thank you for the rescue! I am writing again and hope to have a new chapter up Monday!

Kathy~OK, I am glad you are caught up! You all are so kind!

what a great writer you are. Reading all about your Granny made me so jealous. I have a Granny that's 91 and she does her own yardwork too. BUT......She is NOTHING like your sweet Granny you describe. My Granny has always been mean and grumpy. When she had her hip replaced I actually saw some sweetness in her. (Seems how she was dependent on everyone.) You are so lucky to have such a wonderful Granny and that she got to see you in your element with your own children!! :)

They are very good Jamal. Thanks for asking.:) I actually am going back down to Disney for the summer to work again.

Please keep Jamal and her family in your thoughts and prayers - Shrek's dad passed away several days ago after some months of illness and while I know she is wanting to write, she has other things on her mind! She'll be back with even more in her heart after time with his family at the funeral this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter