The first ride...

This last time I was excited for HM and POC because my BF had never ridden on HM and hadn't seen Jack Sparrow in POC. I also was excited for IASW because I was gonna get to see the new changes. But we still got our IJ fast passes first.

IJA. I bolt towards Adventureland.

But sometimes I really just love strolling into the front gates, stopping by the Mickey floral, checking out a princess or two :-)lmao:), and then hitting the rides. SM, for me, is such a great night ride, and I love the atmosphere of it when it gets dark. Same goes for HM.

:rotfl: That's too funny! Sorry, hope I didn't ruin the illusion. I didn't even think about people not realizing it was an elevator! :lmao: Oh, I mean, er.....no, it's not an elevator......the room is actually stretching! Actually, the reason you have to go down in the elevator is because you have to go under the train tracks which is what you do when you walk through the hallway with the paintings.
Yep, the elevator leads you into an underground passage (the corridor with all the spooky transforming paintings and inverted busts) which leads you into a giant warehouse beyond park boundaries where the ride is actually held.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter