The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried to set the DVR for Dr. Phil on monday and can't figure it out :(

Hmmm...ours you put on the channel for the day it is playing and hit record. I thought things were less complicated for this stuff.
Yeah, I usually don't have any problems, but I can not get my local channel to show up

I watched for 50 seconds, mostly in awe that someone posted that. :scared:

So glad I have Netflix. :love:
I have Netflix too (fairly recently)...was the Jinx on that? You'll know I'm totally bored if I ever watch the version on YouTube.
I'd beat my kid. LOL.
No jury would convict you! :thumbsup2

So, Jodi Arias has lost "contact visit privileges". She needs 180 days of good behavior to get them back. BWAHAHAHAHA 180 days of good behavior? Wonder how many times they'll need to reset her back to day one. Gosh, prison life is so HARD! Bummer. :charac2:

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...rd-vuglar-word-lost-contact-visit-privileges/

I have Netflix too (fairly recently)...was the Jinx on that? You'll know I'm totally bored if I ever watch the version on YouTube. No jury would convict you! :thumbsup2

So, Jodi Arias has lost "contact visit privileges". She needs 180 days of good behavior to get them back. BWAHAHAHAHA 180 days of good behavior? Wonder how many times they'll need to reset her back to day one. Gosh, prison life is so HARD! Bummer. :charac2:

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...rd-vuglar-word-lost-contact-visit-privileges/
I have Netflix too (fairly recently)...was the Jinx on that? You'll know I'm totally bored if I ever watch the version on YouTube. No jury would convict you! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Hmmm…maybe we could get Jeff Ashton to defend you….:rolleyes1

I would try and get Casey's jury :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I wasn't overly impressed with the Dr Phil episode. I thought it was choppy...a few minutes talking to this guest, a few with that guest. Not enough Juan Martinez. Nothing really new to us. That rapper that supports Jodi didn't get much airtime, thankfully. I don't think he'll be selling more songs because of this appearance.

Glad I saw it, but I don't think you're missing too much if you miss it. Dr Phil was very supportive of Juan writing the book.

Oh, this was interesting. Travis's family wasn't 100% supportive of Juan. One thing was that they felt, during jury selection, that Juan should have stricken juror #17 (woman...the retrial), the one holdout. And I think there was one other thing they didn't agree with that he did or didn't do. ?

I wasn't overly impressed with the Dr Phil episode. I thought it was choppy...a few minutes talking to this guest, a few with that guest. Not enough Juan Martinez. Nothing really new to us. That rapper that supports Jodi didn't get much airtime, thankfully. I don't think he'll be selling more songs because of this appearance.

Glad I saw it, but I don't think you're missing too much if you miss it. Dr Phil was very supportive of Juan writing the book.

Oh, this was interesting. Travis's family wasn't 100% supportive of Juan. One thing was that they felt, during jury selection, that Juan should have stricken juror #17 (woman...the retrial), the one holdout. And I think there was one other thing they didn't agree with that he did or didn't do. ?

Agree. I don't know if there was another thing? I will have to rewatch it. I am so glad that idiotic rapper only sold 50 songs :) hahahahahah

Agree. I don't know if there was another thing? I will have to rewatch it. I am so glad that idiotic rapper only sold 50 songs :) hahahahahah
Now I remember. Juan didn't warn them when he was going to put up autopsy photos. I wonder why he didn't. Maybe so the jury would see their raw reaction? :confused3

Juan is on Nancy Grace tonight. Oh, what a combo! I won't be able to watch tonight, but I'll record it. I think he's on another show tomorrow. If I find out, I'll post it.

The other interview is with Troy Hayden on Fox10 tomorrow night. Not sure how to find that. Online somewhere, probably.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter