• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tend to agree as well. She had an agenda, whether it was revenge against Juan, against the DA's office in general, or just against the DP. She knew how she was going to vote and planned on being steadfast about it. Unless she bucks up and speaks about it, we will never know.

Unfortunately, with all the crazies out there, she is going to have to pack up and move. Someone is going to want to exact some Karma on her.

https://www.facebook.com/BethKarasInsession/posts/10152606818306813

I hope this link brings you to what Beth Karas posted. This is good news! We need to hear that JA's BS is being controlled. :) Poor Jodes...NOT!

Editing to post what she posted on FB:
Another statement by Sheriff Arpaio today. This time he's banning 10 of Arias's visitors. The statement includes: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors. The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media. Arpaio says the ten visitors who no longer can visit with Arias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes and/or using other people’s names/accounts in order to gain access to Arias. One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to her. One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name.

I hope this link brings you to what Beth Karas posted. This is good news! We need to hear that JA's BS is being controlled. :) Poor Jodes...NOT!

Another statement by Sheriff Arpaio today. This time he's banning 10 of Arias's visitors. The statement includes: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors. The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media. Arpaio says the ten visitors who no longer can visit with Arias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes and/or using other people’s names/accounts in order to gain access to Arias. One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to her. One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name.

Gotta love Sheriff Joe. He kicks ***.

I really like that!! I am sure jodi is fuming in her cage…..I mean cell...:rolleyes1

@troyhaydenfox10: MCSO: #jodiarias accused of advising man how to donate money to her in a trust to keep it away from Alexander family.

I said it before and I'll say it again...she is going to keep this **** up.

This is from yesterday:
@troyhaydenfox10: @RealSheriffJoe just told me #JodiArias will be allowed to continue receiving video calls til invest. is complete. http://t.co/WdkPGNzN7K

From today:
@troyhaydenfox10: Court is working to move up #JodiArias sentencing to later this month, according to multiple sources. Reason unclear. http://t.co/5y2WPoFmKs

I hope they get it done before next month. She needs to stop her garbage. And sheriff Joe needs to hold to his word and stop her from certain people. And no secret bank accounts either. I would love to know the reason to get her date moved up, not complaining mind you, just curious.

I hope they get it done before next month. She needs to stop her garbage. And sheriff Joe needs to hold to his word and stop her from certain people. And no secret bank accounts either. I would love to know the reason to get her date moved up, not complaining mind you, just curious.

I agree!

I am sure that tweet that got out about trying to hide money, that should have showed that one lady just how maniuplating jodi really is. I read somewhere there have been jury's that were over turned for certain reasons. I wonder is Juan;s boss is going to do something?

I am sure that tweet that got out about trying to hide money, that should have showed that one lady just how maniuplating jodi really is. I read somewhere there have been jury's that were over turned for certain reasons. I wonder is Juan;s boss is going to do something?
There's no overturning anything about this penalty verdict. It's a done deal. If anything gets overturned it would be something in Jody's favor, like her conviction for first-degree murder. There is no way possible for her to be sentenced to death at this point, unless they find out she murdered somebody else and she goes through another trial for that.

There's no overturning anything about this penalty verdict. It's a done deal. If anything gets overturned it would be something in Jody's favor, like her conviction for first-degree murder. There is no way possible for her to be sentenced to death at this point, unless they find out she murdered somebody else and she goes through another trial for that.

Well, one could hope….lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter