The final countdown is over - we're here!

Have a safe flight home :goodvibes

Enjoy your last day and hope you have a good flight home :)

Thank you!

Had such a wonderful time. Have already reserved the townhouse again for next year.

Thanks for all the interest and comments on the thread. I enjoy sharing our experiences and it's good to read through again to remind ourselves of what we did.

Will post some photos when we are home again.

We're home!

Got home at 10am. Went straight to bed for a couple of hours, after putting the central heating on! Unpacked and the washer is on.

Huge storms caused our flight to Philadelphia to be delayed by over half an hour and our connection was already tight, only an hour. The crew asked everyone without a tight connection to stay on the flight while the rest of us got off. A kind passenger looked up our gate number while we queued to get off. US Airways staff were waiting to guide us to our next flight. We had a long walk to the next terminal but they held the flight for us.

Managed to sleep a little on the flights but still pretty tired. Hopefully we will sleep tonight.

Work tomorrow. Then I'll set up a new ticker.:)

We're home!

Got home at 10am. Went straight to bed for a couple of hours, after putting the central heating on! Unpacked and the washer is on.

Huge storms caused our flight to Philadelphia to be delayed by over half an hour and our connection was already tight, only an hour. The crew asked everyone without a tight connection to stay on the flight while the rest of us got off. A kind passenger looked up our gate number while we queued to get off. US Airways staff were waiting to guide us to our next flight. We had a long walk to the next terminal but they held the flight for us.

Managed to sleep a little on the flights but still pretty tired. Hopefully we will sleep tonight.

Work tomorrow. Then I'll set up a new ticker.:)

Glad you made it safely back to rainy Lancashire :goodvibes

We found US airways to be excellent when we were delayed - they got everyone off and onto the connection in minutes at Philadelphia.

Happy planning for next time.

Sounds like excellent service from the airline. Hope you get over the jet lag :)

Now setting up a new ticker already, what can I say!! :goodvibes

Glad you got home ok, we got back at 8.05am into manchester yesterday, can't wait to go back, thinking end of next september hoping new attractions will be done inc HP expansion, plus there's food & wine festival and the MNSSHP! ;)

Debs x

Glad you got home ok, we got back at 8.05am into manchester yesterday, can't wait to go back, thinking end of next september hoping new attractions will be done inc HP expansion, plus there's food & wine festival and the MNSSHP! ;)

Debs x

Glad you got back ok too. We plan to be going back the same time next year. We have already reserved the townhouse!

And we have a list of things to do when we go back!

We are lucky in that we are taking a week off work again next month and going down to Pembrokeshire.

How's the jetlag? My body clock is all over the place. :crazy2:

Not too bad, had a few hours when we got home (typical next door were having their carpets cleaned and making a din) then tried to go to sleep at night as normal, was awake till about 2 this morn, luckily not back in work till tomoz! Well done on booking for next, I'll prob book with disney to get the $200 gift card and free dining etc! :)

Debs xx

Sorry. Had a busy week back at work, so haven't had chance to post any photos as I had promised.

Here are a few more......

Love the Mark Twain quote on this sign!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter