• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

Mine are almost done & they are heavy. I think I'm going to mail them down ahead of time. I've never tried it, but we'll see how it goes....

My Fe gifts are not large but they are taking FOREVER to make! I sure hope I can get them all done by our cruise. Me & my big ideas.

My Fe gifts are not large but they are taking FOREVER to make! I sure hope I can get them all done by our cruise. Me & my big ideas.

Yeah, I had a ton of ideas, but ended up going with the easier ones, because I decided to be realistic for a change (usually I take on too much and end up awake until an hour before we have to leave for the flight).

I'm just about finished - just a few more things to make and I should be good to go. :cool1:

ksinglet said:
Mine are almost done & they are heavy. I think I'm going to mail them down ahead of time. I've never tried it, but we'll see how it goes....

Hummmmmmmm...that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to think about that.

My FE's are basically done, but I need to make our Halloween costumes.

I haven't really started them yet and they are not as simple as I should have planned them, so I am beginning to freak out a bit:rotfl2: Some parts of the costume are not making the final draft. I was going to work on them over the summer, but never got around to starting them:confused3;):rotfl:

My FE's are basically done, but I need to make our Halloween costumes.

I haven't really started them yet and they are not as simple as I should have planned them, so I am beginning to freak out a bit Some parts of the costume are not making the final draft. I was going to work on them over the summer, but never got around to starting them

Yup there are the Halloween costumes too. ugh. It's so hard to pack pirate costumes for pirate night & then also Halloween costumes for Halloween. Originally we weren't going to dress up for Halloween, but I figured, what the heck? I have come up with something that should be fairly simple I hope.

DisneyOrBustColorado said:
Yup there are the Halloween costumes too. ugh. It's so hard to pack pirate costumes for pirate night & then also Halloween costumes for Halloween. Originally we weren't going to dress up for Halloween, but I figured, what the heck? I have come up with something that should be fairly simple I hope.

We are Putting more effort into Halloween costumes than pirate night. My OH is a pirate party entertainer so we have some pirate stuff but coming from uk there really is only so much we can pack. Definately going to pack face paints though, the kids love having their faces painted.

Hello,

I still need room numbers for

KAZfamilyPA

Spiny Norman

If you do not have them yet that is fine. I was just notifying everybody.

Thank you

Misty

Agree with you Smudge, total Halloween for me !!!!! only having a 23kgs limit is crippling, i remember the good old days with Virgin Atlantic ,when they allowed 2 x 32 kgs, although at least Delta allow 18kg of hand luggage, (how anyone can have 18kg of hand luggage !!!!!).

Cheers.

Iain.

Hello,

I still need room numbers for

KAZfamilyPA

Spiny Norman

Ksinglet

If you do not have them yet that is fine. I was just notifying everybody.

Thank you

Misty

ksinglet is 8506

Super excited! Too bad we didn't live closer to you! I would help!

Thanks!!!

What would help is if people that are going to be in WDW prior to the cruise could PM me some of their contact information. Maybe a U.S. cell phone number or even a resort name & name that the room would be under. This is just in case something horrible would happen to my family & we couldn't make it to the cruise. I could get in touch with one of you & try to get the lanyards to you so that you could take them on to the cruise with you.

I don't anticipate this, but I just want a way to get the lanyards to everyone if by chance we didn't make it to the cruise.

Thanks!!!

What would help is if people that are going to be in WDW prior to the cruise could PM me some of their contact information. Maybe a U.S. cell phone number or even a resort name & name that the room would be under. This is just in case something horrible would happen to my family & we couldn't make it to the cruise. I could get in touch with one of you & try to get the lanyards to you so that you could take them on to the cruise with you.

I don't anticipate this, but I just want a way to get the lanyards to everyone if by chance we didn't make it to the cruise.

Jimni is going ahead of time and we are flying in on the 25th and visiting friends on the 26th....my cell number is on my Facebook page if you need it....pirate:

Thanks!!!

Melissa, we will be at Kidani from the 18th, can't promise I will
be checking DIS, facebook and emails quite so ofter as I do at home, but we will check in from time to time. I can always email you our room number once we arrive. As I will have all the gift bags and prizes for our scavenger hunt, it would be good for me to have a contingency plan as well, just in case!
Carol

Jimni is going ahead of time and we are flying in on the 25th and visiting friends on the 26th....my cell number is on my Facebook page if you need it....pirate:

i am staying at Disney's Pop arriving on October 25 my cell is 608-566-6416

Carol and Melissa, I have all the Scavenger Hunts so maybe the three of use should swap mobiles before we go on facebook and then there are two others if nessecary. We fly out on 19th and are at Saratoga Springs.:thumbsup2

Hi all we are getting really close now, and so I'm able to print off the map and magnets for the scavenger hunt can I just check who is participating and that I have the correct number of people and cabin number. PM me or leave a message here or facebook to confirm please. :) :)

1.Katz13 –9580 2a1k
2.Maddiesmum03 & 3cheers4dis –10160 2a1k
3.Paulfamily4 – 7060 2a2k
4.DisneyorBustColorado –8656 2a2k
5.Gilsan –8668 2a1k
6.MaryKLady –TBD 2a1k
7.KazfamilyPA – TBC 2a2k
8.Homeschoolmomof2 – 9662 2a2k
9.Trish82 –7078 2a1k
10.Shopaholicmom22 TBC 1a2k
11.Splashmommy – 6674 2a1k
12.Gmilligan –5666 2a
13.UK3 – 12020 3a2k
14.Debagu –8662 2a1k
15.Becca0397 –8164 1a1k
16.Mom2twingirls
17.Jo (StaceyL0u)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter