• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

I want to make sure FE group 2 members know that maddiesmum03 and 3cheers4dis (1 cabin)from group 1 are also in group 2. They were accidentally left off the list on the front page. So please check your lists and make sure they are on it.:)

Thank you Gilsan:thumbsup2

Spiny Norman also seems to be missing

Spiny Norman never completed the roll call information, so I never knew they were doing FE, but I have added them to the list now:thumbsup2:)

Sorry, info must not have gone through when I did it originally. Thanks for the update:

DIS Name: Spiny Norman
Stateroom: gty, still waiting for room number and will post asap
Names/Age(s) at sailing: 2 Adults
Where From: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Dining - late or early: early
Celebrating:
Recipe Exchange: N
FE: Y

Sorry, info must not have gone through when I did it originally. Thanks for the update:

DIS Name: Spiny Norman
Stateroom: gty, still waiting for room number and will post asap
Names/Age(s) at sailing: 2 Adults - Rick and Elaine
Where From: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Dining - late or early: early
Celebrating:
FE: Y
opps, updated the names!

I'm counting 13, so I'm making a dozen (don't need an extra copy of my own) but will probably add one or two extras just in case.

:offtopic: not that this will make any difference in the grand scheme of things, but my dining rotation is listed on the roll call as late dining. We were wait-listed for early dining and I noticed this morning that we've been moved to early dining.

Thanks so much! Now...how does it work? Do we note the cabin numbers and leave them on "the fish"?

Thanks so much! Now...how does it work? Do we note the cabin numbers and leave them on "the fish"?

You can easily find more information on the FE on our group website at www.equinebeauty.com You can see some pictures of various group member's Fish Extenders that will hang from their fish. Also, there are printable FE lists that list the people involved by deck & stateroom number so it will be easier to deliver your gifts. ::yes::

Stateroom: 8072
Names/Age(s) at sailing: Bill and Pat
Where From: Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Dining - late
Celebrating: Glad to get away
FE: N

Looking forward to another fantastic disney cruise

Stateroom: 8072
Names/Age(s) at sailing: Bill and Pat
Where From: Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Dining - late
Celebrating: Glad to get away
FE: N

Looking forward to another fantastic disney cruise

Welcome! We have a very active private Facebook page too....PM me if you are interested :thumbsup2

Welcome AdmiralKirk! I have added you to roll call. Where in Ontario are you from?

I have updated the first page with the room numbers of the recipe exchange participants. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Only you and one other participant are not part of the FE. I plan to put the recipe card in the FE, and for the 2 not in the FE I will just leave them on the fish.:)

Thank-you all for the welcome. This is Admiralkirk's other half.
Yes Katzs13 we were on the Halloween Cruise last year too. Great time for us to get away.

We are just east of Toronto.
I will pm BMICKEY to get onto the facebook group as Admiralkirk doesn't have enough posts yet.

Yes you all soon

In four weeks we will be in Orlando:cool1:

I was wondering if people who booked VGT have gotten there room assignments yet? I am curious to see what category people will be getting, research for future bookings:scratchin:)

I was checking the DCL website and there seems to be a lot of unassigned rooms in most categories and main (early) dining is still available to book.

Got our tickets today. Excited beyond belief now. Flights, villa and cruise... 4 weeks tomorrow we will be on the way!l

In four weeks we will be in Orlando:cool1:

I was wondering if people who booked VGT have gotten there room assignments yet? I am curious to see what category people will be getting, research for future bookings:scratchin:)

I was checking the DCL website and there seems to be a lot of unassigned rooms in most categories and main (early) dining is still available to book.

Glad things are still open! I was hoping for an upgrade, but no such luck. We booked a long time ago too! Oh well....probably easier with the FE anyway :thumbsup2

I have updated the first page with the room numbers of the recipe exchange participants. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Only you and one other participant are not part of the FE. I plan to put the recipe card in the FE, and for the 2 not in the FE I will just leave them on the fish.:)

Man, I feel so anti-social, being one of two not doing FE :p

I just found the equinebeauty website with all you'd ever want to know about our cruise, including instructions on the recipe exchange. I will bring them to the big pow-wow after the muster drill.

Oh, and thank you, gilsan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter