• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

Thanks Jim!:goodvibes

Brilliant! the more the merrier, do you want to participate as families or individually?

Gilsan - can you add these lovely people to our list on page one please:goodvibes

They have been added, and I have included your post on the front page news section:goodvibes

They have been added, and I have included your post on the front page news section:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Thank you gilsan......can you please add the folk that have said yes over on our FB page; Mom2twingirls ( 2 kids ) and Joanne ( Staceyl0u cabin 3 - 2 kids)

I am really pleased folk seem to like what we are doing. It should be a lot of fun:dance3: In the words of Disney's original Alien Encounter; "if something's worth doing, it's worth doing in XS (excess)" or something like that;)
Carol

Hello all,

I have a question on the fe. I forgot, what are we doing when people are wanting to join after the cut off date of aug 31st. What do we tell them? I do not want to hurt any feelings.

As of right now we have 15 participants in the second fe group. For those who are interested. I will be sending out the fe list after the cutoff time for everybody.

Hello all,

I have a question on the fe. I forgot, what are we doing when people are wanting to join after the cut off date of aug 31st. What do we tell them? I do not want to hurt any feelings.

As of right now we have 15 participants in the second fe group. For those who are interested. I will be sending out the fe list after the cutoff time for everybody.

I think it is up to the participants in group 2 if they want to continue to have people join after the 31st. They may want to wait until 20 and cut it off then or just stick with August 31.

Anyone who joins after August 31 is welcome to start a third group if they like. I think when you are that late joining a group thread you know you run the risk of not being able to participate as fully as someone who joined at the beginning.:goodvibes

Anyone who joins after August 31 is welcome to start a third group if they like. I think when you are that late joining a group thread you know you run the risk of not being able to participate as fully as someone who joined at the beginning.

Although group 1 is my primary FE group, I would like there to be a decent cut off for group 2 or I won't have time to gather all the gifts & put them together. I also have a limited supply of FE gifts. So if the deadline is extended, & too many more people join, I may need to drop out of the 2nd group.

Ultimately I think that the final decision should be up to those people that are only participating in the second FE group & I will support whatever they decide.

Although group 1 is my primary FE group, I would like there to be a decent cut off for group 2 or I won't have time to gather all the gifts & put them together. I also have a limited supply of FE gifts. So if the deadline is extended, & too many more people join, I may need to drop out of the 2nd group.

Ultimately I think that the final decision should be up to those people that are only participating in the second FE group & I will support whatever they decide.

I also need to get my gifts done printer and put togeather. now what we are2 months away i think we need to close it soon. or i will not have enough my self to cover all the rooms in group 2.

Hello,

Just let me know what to do. I just need direction on the second group. If the second group wants to for sure close on aug 31st that is fine. Also if they want to want a little longer to see if they can get 5 more participants.

Please give me feedback from the second group as to how you want to handle it. I would hate to see people drop out due to not having the time to do the gifts. Also I would hate to see people not join to make it 20 cabins if that is what the second group wants.

Just keep me informed.
Thank you
Misty

Hello,

Just let me know what to do. I just need direction on the second group. If the second group wants to for sure close on aug 31st that is fine. Also if they want to want a little longer to see if they can get 5 more participants.

Please give me feedback from the second group as to how you want to handle it. I would hate to see people drop out due to not having the time to do the gifts. Also I would hate to see people not join to make it 20 cabins if that is what the second group wants.

Just keep me informed.
Thank you
Misty

I think 20 cabins is great. I will have extra gifts made. I just needs to get my stuff all printed and put to geather i would say leave it open till the 15th of sep that would work for me

I agree with Melissa wholeheartedly, I too joined group 2 purely because it was on the small side, on the basis that I would participate in the 2nd group if it only had approx 10 members at cut off. Well, thats about the number we are at now ( the others are also in group 1, so dont count for total number of gifts). Even if this group grows by a couple of extra's this week, thats still ok with me and I can plan accordingly. However, if the group continues after cut off and gets larger and larger I would have to back out, as not only would I find it difficult to carry so many gifts but because I need a definative cut off point so I can finish making what needs to be made. I would then feel bad, if folk in group 2 had already accounted for gifts in cabins seeing the numbers in their group start to dwindle from those of us in group 1 and 2, dropping out of group 2 at a late stage.

Of course as Melissa rightly says, the desision is with group 2, but if the desision does go with continuing to add newbies, I will probably say I need to drop out of group 2 now.:sad1:

Like I said above if the group closes on the 31st and we have more people join the cruise thread and want to participate in the FE we can start a third group.

It seems based on disneyorbust and maddiesmum03 that closing on August 31 makes sense. If we hold out until 20 they may need to drop out and that would leave us back close to where we are now. Also if the group stays small I may be able to participate in group 2 as well.

Hello all,

We have just booked, may we join the FE group still? Rick and Elaine Finke, don't have a room number yet as we are vgt. Thanks!

Just want to say Hello to all! We just booked and know we are late to join but are really excited to do our first Fantasy Cruise! This just happened to work out for us on dates and we are really excited to get on the Fantasy! See you all soon!
:dance3:

Spiny Norman said:
Just want to say Hello to all! We just booked and know we are late to join but are really excited to do our first Fantasy Cruise! This just happened to work out for us on dates and we are really excited to get on the Fantasy! See you all soon!

Welcome! Please see the first page of this thread and answer all the info. We also have a private group on Facebook :-)

Welcome to thread! I will add you to the FE, you just made the cut off which is Friday:), I believe:rotfl: Let Katzs13 know you would like to join be sending her a PM.

if you would like to fill out your info, as much as you know/feel comfortable with, I will add you to the roll call.

DIS Name:
Stateroom:
Names/Age(s) at sailing:
Where From:
Dining - late or early:
Celebrating:
Recipe Exchange: Y/N
Lanyards Y/N and how many:
Fish Extender (FE): Y/N/Maybe
Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt: Y/N/Maybe
If yes for scaveger hunt state the number of participants (adults and kids, you don't need kids to participate) and/or if you are available to volunteer, and if you have any food allergies.

Hi Folks, the cut off point for joining our scavenger hunt is TOMORROW. The front page has all the details about it. If you would like to join in with the fun please post here:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter