• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

Can you please add me to that group or PM me a link so i can send a request to join.
Have paid for the lanyards! Now i need to do the FE's.
Thanks for the help!

Can you please add me to that group or PM me a link so i can send a request to join.
Thanks for the help!

PM your full name and description of your picture. I will add you as a friend and then add you to the group.

DIS Name:splashmommy
Stateroom: 6674
Names/Age(s) at sailing: Tara, Brad and Hunter 9
Where From: Georgia
Dining - late or early: 2nd seating
Celebrating: Hunter's 10th birthday on October 30 :banana:
Recipe Exchange: No
Lanyards Y/N and how many: no
Fish Extender (FE): Yes.
Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt: Yes
If yes for scaveger hunt state the number of participants : 1

I would also like to join your Facebook group. :)

Attention Fellow Cruisers:mic:

We have only:scratchin

block1.gif
block0.gif

Fridays left before we are on our Disney Cruise Vacationpixiedust:

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

It's not like me to look to after the cruise but this group has been nothing more then Amazing. Great people that i have come to know. I have started a facebook group for those that would like to stay in touch after this the First Halloween Fantasy cruise. It's a Holiday Card Exchange. If you would like to be a part of our New Fish extended family let me know on the cruise FB page and i will add you,

Jim :santa:

How do I know how many people to buy fish extender gifts for?

I need your email so I can email you the FE list. You can pm it to me. :worship:

My name is Misty. :wave2: I head up the FE. I have added you to the And all of your info except for your email.

Thank you
Misty

splashmommy said:
DIS Name:splashmommy
Stateroom: 6674
Names/Age(s) at sailing: Tara, Brad and Hunter 9
Where From: Georgia
Dining - late or early: 2nd seating
Celebrating: Hunter's 10th birthday on October 30 :banana:
Recipe Exchange: No
Lanyards Y/N and how many: no
Fish Extender (FE): Yes.
Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt: Yes
If yes for scaveger hunt state the number of participants : 1

I would also like to join your Facebook group. :)

Hi! Did you get added to the FB group? A couple of people can do it :-)

shopaholicmom22 said:
Thanks for the help!

Did you get added to the FB group too? Lost track :-/ lol

Me again.. post #5

For dinner clothing I have read on some websites that you can wear jeans but on others it says no.. I am wondering if my mechanic husband who is terribly allergic to dress clothes :eek: should pack for dinners?

I'm making my girls some sundresses for dinner.

is that going to work?

When I check the port adventures reservations it still lists pirate night on October 31, and no mention of halloween.

Do we know for sure that pirate night has been moved to the 30th?

Perspiring minds wanna know.

When I check the port adventures reservations it still lists pirate night on October 31, and no mention of halloween.

Do we know for sure that pirate night has been moved to the 30th?

Yes, as far as we can tell pirate night will be on the 30th because the pirate league is open only on the 30th. One DCL CM told me that they would be having the Halloween party on the 31st.

Me again.. post #5

For dinner clothing I have read on some websites that you can wear jeans but on others it says no.. I am wondering if my mechanic husband who is terribly allergic to dress clothes :eek: should pack for dinners?

I'm making my girls some sundresses for dinner.

is that going to work?

The dress code from DCL just says no shorts, swimsuits and tank tops. That being said, I just have my men where khaki's and polo's or button down shirts for dinner then they can change after dinner and be comfy. You will see all kinds of dress and I've never seen the maitre'd turn anyone away....:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter