• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

I paid for our 3 lanyards. Let me know what else I need to do.

Misty

That is all you need to do. Your lanyards will be ready with the cards & your name at the DIS meet up on the first night. And if you can spot me before the DIS board meeting, I will carry them on board with me & you can pick yours up. It will be like the cruise edition of Where's Waldo. lol

Thanks for paying so that I can get them ordered. I think I will give everyone until the end of August to pay or order theirs. Then I will try & place the order.

Just paid for Lanyards, sorry a little late. many Thanks

No worries Tinkers, you are not late at all. Like I said in a previous post I think that everyone should have until the end of August to pay before they are ordered. However, the sooner you pay the better so that I can figure out how many more have to be paid for to reach the minimum order of 100. :)

Here they are together, so it is easier to compare. and they are numbered 1 and 2 so it is easy to vote.

7776773760_440f034e2c_z.jpg

I like option number one including the writing. This would be my vote. pirate:

i have seemed to misfiled My fE list for groups two. Is there a way toget an updated list

Jim - I don't believe that the second FE group has been closed & finalized yet so there is not yet a final list out there. If I am wrong maybe someone could correct me. When does everyone think should be the deadline for signing up for the second FE group?

DIS name- Trish82
stateroom- 7078
Names-Sharon,Trish,Ivy(6)
from-Tennessee
dining-early
celebrating-Sharon's bday
recipe-yes
lanyards-yes
fish extender-yes
Trick or Treat/scavenger hunt-yes-just 1 child

DIS name- Trish82
stateroom- 7078
from-Tennessee
dining-early
recipe-yes
lanyards-yes
fish extender-yes

Welcome aboard Trish - We are a friendly group. Congrats on the baby!

Welcome aboard Trish - We are a friendly group. Congrats on the baby!
Melissa, I think Trish wrote "Sharon's bday" not Sharon's baby....I had to do a double take too!!:goodvibes

Welcome Trish, There are lots of children around Ivy's age in our group, and I'm glad to see you are going to do the FE exchange and the scavenger hunt, it should all be a lot of fun!

Hi All,

At the moment the Smudge household are feverishly sorting out FE gifts, the Extender as well as sorting out our 'outfits' and what I mean by this is fancy dress....:hyper: and I have a question to you DCL vets......

With regards to Halloween just how scary do the outfits get? I know there are kids around (duh! its a Disney Cruise!! :blush:) but do guests just put on a bit of make-up or do they just go for it, big style!?

Thanks so much...to clear things up yes It's Sharon Birthday she is not having a baby. Also this is our first Disney cruise and I have a few questions about the FE exchange

We are also going on the Disney Fantasy cruise this year, over halloween and are unable to find out much info on any special events planned. This is our first cruise, so we are pretty clueless on the whole process. Any advice would be helpful! Also are there any costume restrictions?? Our group of 12 (8 adults and 4 kids) is trying to come up with a fun theme but dont know if there are restrictions. Also do you have to sign up for any of the special events?

Hello everybody,

I have sent out the Fe lists to every that I have their emails. If you did not get the list please let me know.

I still need the following peoples email.
Group one
Staceyl0u

Group two
Vais4dislovers
MorreDisneyPlease
Uk3
Trish82 (new cabin)

As of right now we have 13 cabins in group two with the newest addition Trish82.

Any questions just ask

Thank you
Misty

Ok so I finally dug around and got room numbers to add to the roll call.

I am in room 7017.

And because my mom is super-busy I'll update her info too. She is MooreDisneyPlease and has two rooms, 7021 and 7023. Also, please add Ryder (6) and Elsie (7) to her party.

Can't believe we're 72 days out! :cool1:

DIS name- Trish82
stateroom- 7078
from-Tennessee
dining-early
recipe-yes
lanyards-yes
fish extender-yes

:welcome:

If you would like to join our Facebook page, please PM me your name as it reads on your FB page and a little description of your pic so I can find you. The group is private, but I have to be your friend to add you. We're a friendly bunch and love to share tips, pics and chat!

We are also going on the Disney Fantasy cruise this year, over halloween and are unable to find out much info on any special events planned. This is our first cruise, so we are pretty clueless on the whole process. Any advice would be helpful! Also are there any costume restrictions?? Our group of 12 (8 adults and 4 kids) is trying to come up with a fun theme but dont know if there are restrictions. Also do you have to sign up for any of the special events?

Hi! Are you joining our group? If so, please go to our first page and complete the info for role call ;)

We've done two Halloween cruises. They have trick-or-treating all across the ship and decorate. As for costumes, they are usually Disney themed, not too scary and no weapons. Since this is the Fantasy's first Halloween cruise, we're all hoping they do something really special but haven't found out anyting as yet. Whatever they do have planned, you'll be able to find in your Navigator (this is a nightly newspaper type delivery you will get in your room at turn down) and you can plan each days fun events! :woohoo:

Since there are so many of you, you could be 101 dalmations, Snow White and a few extra dwarfs, a bunch of toys from Toy Story.....lots of choices! pirate:

I was wanting to know how many people would be in my group for FE but I think that she sent out the emails already. Just trying to plan ahead. Also do we exchange once or everyday of the cruise?

I was wanting to know how many people would be in my group for FE but I think that she sent out the emails already. Just trying to plan ahead. Also do we exchange once or everyday of the cruise?

You do as many or as few gifts as you like and pick when you distribute them. I did one "big" gift and one smaller to spread out the Disney love :lovestruc

Like BMICKEY, we were on last year's Halloween cruise on the Magic. We didn't see any gory or especially scary costumes. The ones that stick out in my mind were a couple that were dead ringers for Johnny Depp's Willie Wonka, and his sig. other was Queen of Hearts. There was also someone with a Davy Jones mask/outfit (not the Monkee :rotfl:) that was a bit scary.
The trick or treating was throughout the ship, with stations set up and manned by CMs. Half of the CMs were cops, and the other half robbers.
There was a costume contest for adults and kids, and the kids did a costume parade all over the ship - so cute!!
Of course, there was a dance party later in the day, with the cruise director leading games, trivia, etc. and lots of official Disney characters intersperced in the crowd.
I believe Halloween was a day at sea last year, so there may have been more going on than there will be this year on the Fantasy, simply because we will be in port this time.
You are all in for a treat!! We specifically signed up for another Halloween cruise while on board last year because it was so FUN!! (...and we love Halloween ::yes:: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter