• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Fantasy's First MNSSH Cruise: Zombies of the Caribbean October 27, 2012

MichelleSirevicius said:
I just changed my FB settings. You should be able to find me now. I was on private, maybe that was why I was hard to look up.

You are added :-)

Did you see Gilsan's post?

gilsan said:
I think Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. My DD wants to go while we are on board, she has been saving her money for the mermaid package:goodvibes.

Last time we were at WDW she noticed the girls who had been done up for the first time, and now she wants to as well. The mermaid package doesn't look to bad. I know she would not stand to have her hair done in the styles of the princess package.

That's what I thought it was. Two boys so they won't be doing this! Lol

smudge said:
Feel yourself lucky....we can't book until 13th Aug...!!:sad:

Hope things wont be booked up....:scared:

Fingers crossed that we all get what we want! Oh, and a little faith, trust, and pixie dust!

Fingers crossed that we all get what we want! Oh, and a little faith, trust, and pixie dust!

We cant book ours untill the 29th but i have booked palos right on the ship boarding day. I am a big fan and cant wait to dine there on the Fantasy. I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED :rotfl:

We had that last cruise. We ran up to Palo and opened the closed door. A really nice cm was right behind the desk waiting for people. If you don't get it on the 28 th, totally do this way!

If you book the BBB, make sure you know the dress size, shoe size and costume choice. That wasn't fun to figure out at midnight.

We are sailing with my parents and they will be on their 35th anniversary....cool.
Don't know rooms yet. Adam, Kelli, Alexander (9) and Grace (6)...And Oma & Opa too

Hello all,

I just called Disney Cruise Line and the lady over the phone happened to mention the itinerary on the cruise (which contradicts previous navigators). She said Pirate night will be on Tuesday (Costa Maya night) and Halloween night will be on Wednesday 31! (and I'm still trying to figure out a night to go to Remy, I won't have time to go to Palo! :confused3 Help!!)
Can't go to Remy on Pirate night because of the fireworks... I don't wanna rush to finish dinner! or miss the show to get to dinner early. What is the ratio of people dressing up for either event? 50/50?

Anyway, here is the cruise schedule posted in this thread which contradicts what the lady said:

Cruise Schedule*

Saturday October 27 - Cruise casual/Sail Away
Sunday October 28 - Formal night/Sea Day
Monday October 29 - Cruise casual/ Grand Cayman
Tuesday October 30 - Cruise casual/ Costa Maya
Wednesday October 31 - Pirate night/Halloween/Cozumel
Thursday November 1 - Semi formal/Sea Day
Friday November 2 - Cruise casual/Castaway Cay/Last night

*based on previous navigators

Hello all,

I just called Disney Cruise Line and the lady over the phone happened to mention the itinerary on the cruise (which contradicts previous navigators). She said Pirate night will be on Tuesday (Costa Maya night) and Halloween night will be on Wednesday 31! (and I'm still trying to figure out a night to go to Remy, I won't have time to go to Palo! :confused3 Help!!)
Can't go to Remy on Pirate night because of the fireworks... I don't wanna rush to finish dinner! or miss the show to get to dinner early. What is the ratio of people dressing up for either event? 50/50?

Anyway, here is the cruise schedule posted in this thread which contradicts what the lady said:

Cruise Schedule*

That is interesting. I wouldn't mind if Halloween and pirate night are on different nights, but it does make it more difficult to choose a specialty dining night.

We are planning on dressing up for Halloween, but not as a pirate/on pirate night.

Hello all,

Cruise Schedule*

What the person on the phone told you does more line up with what I saw while booking excursions and Palo over the weekend. BBB lists "Pirates League" on Costa Maya day, rather than on Cozumel day.

Heather

What the person on the phone told you does more line up with what I saw while booking excursions and Palo over the weekend. BBB lists "Pirates League" on Costa Maya day, rather than on Cozumel day.

Heather

If pirate league was on the Tuesday Pirate must be on Tuesday. I will change the front page. I think this news is exciting, it makes me think that they may have some fun events for Halloween night.

I would like to join the FB group for the 27Oct12 cruise if one has been created.

Thanks
Karen
KAZfamilyPA

Ok, so I started making my actual FE and just measured it and it is just under 14 inches! :( What should I do? Help! Does anyone know if its ok for it to stick out a little bit?

mom2tga said:
Ok, so I started making my actual FE and just measured it and it is just under 14 inches! :( What should I do? Help! Does anyone know if its ok for it to stick out a little bit?

14" wide or long? Mine is 8" wide and 24" long and it fits just fine :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

KAZfamilyPA said:
I would like to join the FB group for the 27Oct12 cruise if one has been created.

Thanks
Karen
KAZfamilyPA

I don't see you in our roll call for this group. Are you joining?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The below cruise schedule is correct according to the Disney Cruise Line website. When I go to the website & login & retrieve my reservations, I can then click on "view" under "my cruise activities" this brings up a calendar that has "pirate deck party" listed on the 31st. So maybe their website is wrong? :confused3 If I have time later, I may call the cruise line & ask them if what is listed on their website is correct or not. For now it says "pirate deck party" on October 31st.

Cruise Schedule*

The below cruise schedule is correct according to the Disney Cruise Line website. When I go to the website & login & retrieve my reservations, I can then click on "view" under "my cruise activities" this brings up a calendar that has "pirate deck party" listed on the 31st. So maybe their website is wrong? :confused3 If I have time later, I may call the cruise line & ask them if what is listed on their website is correct or not. For now it says "pirate deck party" on October 31st.

Being able to book Pirate league on the 30th and not the 31st does make it seem like pirate night is the 30th.

I just checked too and it does say Pirate Party on the 31st:confused3

It also says 100 days until we sail!:cool1::cool1:

Tomorrow we are in double digits.

I just checked too and it does say Pirate Party on the 31st:confused3

It also says 100 days until we sail!:cool1::cool1:

Tomorrow we are in double digits.

I was also able to register DD for the kids club.

OMG 100 days i am so excited about this trip. I so need it and i can't wait to mee you great people kick back and relax. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter