The Fantasy Just Left for Home

Clicking on the link focused me on the Dream in Cape Canaveral, but a search for the Disney Fantasy found her in the North Sea. Funny, nobody is swimming in any of the pools :rotfl2:

May she have fair winds and following seas. We'll be in NY harbor to greet her when she arrives!
Enjoy the crossing to all on board. Would it be too much to hope that someone on the sailing will post on the Disboards?:surfweb:

(wow, she's really threading her way through the shipping lanes right now!)

Clicking on the link focused me on the Dream in Cape Canaveral, but a search for the Disney Fantasy found her in the North Sea. Funny, nobody is swimming in any of the pools :rotfl2:

Believe me, no one wants to go swimmimg in the North Sea - not even in summer! :laughing:

YES!!!!! Will be on her April7th- 51 days from today. Can't wait. Hope all goes well with her sailing and arrival.

Found her! man that ship is surrounded by a bunch of lookers!! guess everyone wants a peek at the new ship of the seas!!

Does anyone know when and where she will be docked in NY? I would love to take the kids to see her.

DCL has a video journal on website. it will update weekly until it arrives in Florida. I think they did the same thing for the Dream

Just read a thread on the Unplugged board that the Fantasy is on the move. :cool1::cool1:

Going to the Azores.

I wonder if there are any Web cams out in those ports that we can see her at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter