The Fantasmic! Dining Package

tink15823

DIS Veteran
We need to change our Fantasmic res because I want the extra magic hr at MK . We have 2 people on scooters and worried about the lines . No Res are open for The Fantasmic! Dining Package. Any help would be great.

Have you checked the Brown Derby and Mama Melrose's for lunch?

I have tried both . We have Reservations for Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic for the 19th . We have two tables with a total of 11 people but some of the people can’t go on the 19th wanted to change it to the 23rd of Sept . but there are no opening. Does any one know how long the wait is in Sept . With out the Fantasmic dinning? We have two special need people in our party worried about the crowd and wait!

I have tried both . We have Reservations for Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic for the 19th . We have two tables with a total of 11 people but some of the people can’t go on the 19th wanted to change it to the 23rd of Sept . but there are no opening. Does any one know how long the wait is in Sept . With out the Fantasmic dinning? We have two special need people in our party worried about the crowd and wait!

We have a reservation for F! Package for the 23rd and I was told I booked the last one for our party size that day and this was back in March at the 180 days mark. :scared1: I had to settle for 3:30 PM at the Hollywood Brown Derby even though I wanted Mama Melrose's at a later time. The best advice I can give you is to keep trying b/c I'm sure someone will cancel between now and September. I would keep trying for the package because lines for Fantasmic! can get pretty long (about 1.5-2 hours wait) because they only show it twice a week in September. Good luck!

We need to change our Fantasmic res because I want the extra magic hr at MK . We have 2 people on scooters and worried about the lines . No Res are open for The Fantasmic! Dining Package. Any help would be great.

JMO for what it's worth, if you are worried about the lines for the 2 on scooters would it not be easier for them to see the Fantasmic show if you kept the Fantasmic res you already have rather than to give it up for an extra magic hour at MK? That is if you really want to see Fantasmic :confused3 you can always go to MK at RD and still see quite a lot (since you said "the extra magic hr" it sounded like your were talking about the extra morning 1 hour as opposed to the evening 2-3 extra hours)

As OP posted said, you can always keep trying for the other night for Fantasmic but in the event you can't get it you'd still have your original ressie.

Good luck & have fun whatever you end up deciding to do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter