The Family, Friends, Fun, Food, Five pounds (well 7 really) and....*UPDATED 12/31*

WOW! Great photos!! We love Figment, too... and I'm seriously thinking of getting a few Figment toys this year. Need to see if they have any Figments that play the song... :rolleyes1

wow, nice pics nick. we like fig. we like the old fig. ride better than this one but we tend to hit it a few times each trip.:thumbsup2

wow, nice pics nick. we like fig. we like the old fig. ride better than this one but we tend to hit it a few times each trip.:thumbsup2

Oh yeah, the old one with the great big turntable and Dreamfinder... great stuff. This one's ok. Not the same, but okay.

So next up was a trip to see an old friend, I'm sure some of my fellow Disdads are ready to scream but we went to see Figment....yay:lmao:

IMG_7479.jpg

Don't get me wrong
I don't hate Figment
But after 6 rides
I'd reached my limit

After being assulted
through ears...then eyes...then nose
I wanted to flog
Figment with a hose

Actually one of the Ride laoders told us that this particular Figment (the one where you take the detour thru Figments house) will randomly wave at the people as they leave...you have to look back as you are leaving as he will be behind you. I actually saw him Wave at the set of cars prior to ours.

Nick - I'll be brief here.
Every. Single. Picture. Is. Amazing. :thumbsup2

Yet, this one seems oddly familiar some how. :confused3

Awesome job.

Nick,

What Barry said. Terrific shots! :thumbsup2

Great little update. Great pitures. Great to see Figment again (I like him). Great, great, great!!

WOW! Great photos!! We love Figment, too... and I'm seriously thinking of getting a few Figment toys this year. Need to see if they have any Figments that play the song... :rolleyes1

Oh yeah, the old one with the great big turntable and Dreamfinder... great stuff. This one's ok. Not the same, but okay.

Don't get me wrong
I don't hate Figment
But after 6 rides
I'd reached my limit

After being assulted
through ears...then eyes...then nose
I wanted to flog
Figment with a hose

Actually one of the Ride laoders told us that this particular Figment (the one where you take the detour thru Figments house) will randomly wave at the people as they leave...you have to look back as you are leaving as he will be behind you. I actually saw him Wave at the set of cars prior to ours.

Thanks everyone, I agree Figment can get a little irritating after few times through...so we do it once and only once per trip. That way I don't have to get the hose ready.:lmao:

Seems like the Figment pirates almost took over this TR!

Great night time shots!! Love the one of the fountain!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I like the way you think, Jeff. But we do have to cut Daddy-O some slack, what with his new job and all.
On the other hand, it has been quite a long time since he posted, and making a living for yourself and your family is no excuse for abandoning us.

Arrr pirate:

I like the way you think, Jeff. But we do have to cut Daddy-O some slack, what with his new job and all.
On the other hand, it has been quite a long time since he posted, and making a living for yourself and your family is no excuse for abandoning us.

Arrr pirate:

Agreed. Where are the priorities here? :confused3

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Arrr pirate:

Agreed. Where are the priorities here? :confused3

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

I think his restaurant has become his own Neverland... and we'll never, never get an update

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

I think his restaurant has become his own Neverland... and we'll never, never get an update

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

A few days ago I called for a moratorium on hijacks due to Daddy-O's change in career path. Since that time he has stated:
To all those TR pirates out there, I am hoping to have an update this weekend.

Well, I don't know how long Canadian weekends last, but it's Tuesday down here in the States, so I officially rescind my moratorium.

Arrr...pirate:pirate:

A few days ago I called for a moratorium on hijacks due to Daddy-O's change in career path. Since that time he has stated:

Well, I don't know how long Canadian weekends last, but it's Tuesday down here in the States, so I officially rescind my moratorium.

Arrr...pirate:pirate:

Well, he did leave himself an out by saying he was "hoping" to have an update. However, it may have been in the same spirit as when I "hope" to find millions of dollars in cash buried in a shallow pit in my backyard.

pirate:pirate:pirate:

Well, he did leave himself an out by saying he was "hoping" to have an update. However, it may have been in the same spirit as when I "hope" to find millions of dollars in cash buried in a shallow pit in my backyard.

pirate:pirate:pirate:

I was hoping the same thing when we moved into our house. The first thing I did was dig up the entire back yard to see if I could find a jar full of depression-era cash.
I found an old Mountain Dew can and a decapitated Barbie doll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter