The fairy godmother must be a scrapbooker

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Fire14, May 1, 2006.

1. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I just looked at CM site and we get a new 12x12 mickey scrapbook and a Mickey persona design. Can we say I'm going to be BROKE.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

I LOVE my new CM Mickey 12x12 album.:love: I put what pictures I have scrapped from our December trip into the album this weekend.

Will be ordering a few more too. :rolleyes1

4. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

what color pages did you use? I'm still trying to decide

5. Lisa

I was going to use the CM Ever After coverset, so with that in mind, I had started scrapping on the CM Spargo pages, then the Disney album came out so I switched coversets.

If I were to do it again, I would probably use the black pages, though the spargo pages look really good with the WDW Christmas decorations and looks awesome with all my AK pictures.

6. Madi100

Madi100 DIS Veteran

What does the persona design look like? Is it the same at the 12x12 mickey album?

7. Lisa

Different from the 12 x 12 album. It looks like ºOº.

8. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca Rum makes math fun! Moderator

A Few??? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh yeah and :lmao:

Of course we'll see how many I end up getting. I don't even know how many pictures we took in Oct.

9. ncmomof2

ncmomof2 DIS Veteran

This is what I did! My Disney album is in the Ever After right now (until I order tomorrow). I guess that means I cam going to have to do my Wedding album now to use the Everafter coverset!

10. Lisa

Now Buffy, you just shhhh. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :wave: Should we change your order to two, or three, or maybe even four? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao:

Buffy had the opportunity to see my CM Disney Album Sunday. She saw just how many pages I did only covering 1 1/2 days into the trip. We decided I will need at least three albums for a five day trip. :teeth: :lmao: :lmao:

11. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca Rum makes math fun! Moderator

I'm starting with one for now but when I need a second Disney fix I know where to find you, hanging out in the shadowy corner of the Dunkin' Donuts. Enabler!!!! :rotfl2:

12. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Right now my Disney album is in a 12x12 box. I had heard rumors about one coming for a long time so I held out.

Then they put the coverset out and I was upset because I don't like the classic Mickey all that much.

Then of course I saw the Persona and I am in heaven!! I will be putting my albums in the ruby coverset and have the Mickey ears persona on them!!