The Face Off (paint on) Nemesis Challenge 3

Since I now get all of my advice from Carl :worship: I will have to join his team, but I will not be running the full this year, just the half for me. He also had me at the possibility of free beer.

I am with Travis by supporting Carl! :thumbsup2 I really really really like the Team name of Randall's Team....and I struggled....but I had to be loyal to my team mate from last year...However, also like Travis...I will only be doing the half!!! It nearly killed me I think the full would finish me off! :lmao:

Ok, that's 2 for team whatever. :rotfl2:

We dont need some fancy name to get members on the team!!! Guys joins this team due to the awesomeness!!! not the name!

Ok now that id is sounding more and more like Paul will be running for Randall it is time to get out there and step up my game!!!. Havent run since the half I have been struggling with pinched nerve or something which leaves my whole left leg numb.I wll be getting out now that the ice and snow are starting to retreat.
Not quite sure how Paul goes from team Tim which I was a strong supporter of!!!.And Randall was against!!!! From a Randall penguin hater!!! To rooming with me for DDCC2. To running against me?? how does this happen ? Could he be turning on me??? Or could he be secretly behind the scenes setting Randall up for the big face paint???? Just o little food for thought their Nemmy!!!

Ok now that id is sounding more and more like Paul will be running for Randall it is time to get out there and step up my game!!!. Havent run since the half I have been struggling with pinched nerve or something which leaves my whole left leg numb.I wll be getting out now that the ice and snow are starting to retreat.
Not quite sure how Paul goes from team Tim which I was a strong supporter of!!!.And Randall was against!!!! From a Randall penguin hater!!! To rooming with me for DDCC2. To running against me?? how does this happen ? Could he be turning on me??? Or could he be secretly behind the scenes setting Randall up for the big face paint???? Just o little food for thought their Nemmy!!!

6645045_f520.jpg

Ummmmm….. Now I'm confused! :confused:

Where do I fit in here? Maybe I'll just join Team Scott and stand around and drink while you fools are running.

:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Where do I fit in here? Maybe I'll just join Team Scott and stand around and drink while you fools are running.

Team Scott.....that's got a nice ring to it.... :lmao:

Come over to the Dark Side Tim....we have beer and pretzels! :rotfl2:

More motivation;

0489d678515b31340b6187f94d3bd5bb5fccf152bf938e105b9bd30c6623a0db.jpg

Team Scott.....that's got a nice ring to it.... :lmao:

Come over to the Dark Side Tim....we have beer and pretzels! :rotfl2:

Hopefully you'll have a few of each waiting for me after my run. We can enjoy them while we watch Carl get his face painted all sorts of pretty colors...

More motivation;

0489d678515b31340b6187f94d3bd5bb5fccf152bf938e105b9bd30c6623a0db.jpg

Hopefully you'll have a few of each waiting for me after my run. We can enjoy them while we watch Carl get his face painted all sorts of pretty colors...

listen dont count this old man out yet!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Its pretty simple Tim . I was saying how Paul joined me as part of the old Team TIM, we were together,Randall was against us. Both Paul and I were anti Randalls penguins!! Paul and I shared room for DDCC2 . Now Paul is turning on me and going to the dark side...
Or is he really? could he be setting my nemmy up for a face pain??? only Paul knows.... hhhhmmmm

listen dont count this old man out yet!!!!

Count.jpg

Your new training shirt... ;)

Its pretty simple Tim . I was saying how Paul joined me as part of the old Team TIM, we were together,Randall was against us. Both Paul and I were anti Randalls penguins!! Paul and I shared room for DDCC2 . Now Paul is turning on me and going to the dark side...
Or is he really? could he be setting my nemmy up for a face pain??? only Paul knows.... hhhhmmmm

Who knows... :confused3

;)

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

yawn.gif

Don't make me out as the bad guy here, Carl. You have called me out twice in two years. Last year cost me a a hip and many months of pain. You said I could get someone to run for me and i did, not my fault they are the Best!!!

And why shouldn't ...

"Team Rolling Thunder, There's Beer At the End!"

... have the Best!!! :thumbsup2 <--- Not a Thumb!

P.S. Nice job upping the stakes with running for GKTW!

Made a slight change to the team name. :rolleyes:

No matter what my team names is we will always be better!!! We will always have beer!!! From start to the end !!!!
leave it to you to come in second!!!

I need a judge to follow Carl as he runs the full to insure he is drinking beer the WHOLE TIME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter