The Fabby LapuLapuettes Part III: Our Rum Is Still Gone

All offers of a cookie are null and void if we have discussed this before. :upsidedow

Well, now you're just an Indian giver. You wouldn't have even known if I hadn't told you.

I want my cookie! ;)

I love Christmas. I bought a 3 foot fake tree from the Christmas Tree Shop for $8 this weekend since we aren't doing a real tree this year. It came with lights and everything!

I'm so excited for your tree. Have I ever told you guys how many trees (fake, but still) we put up? :rolleyes1

untitled.jpg

A pirate's life is a wonderful life
a rovin' over the sea
give me a career as a bucaneer
it's the life of a pirate for me

Yo ho

Yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho

A pirate's life for me.

THANK YOU!!!! I need that this morning!:worship:

Hi :wave: I'm Katie and I :love: LapuLapu!!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Little Baby update: the baby is now the size of an apple and weighs 2 1/2 oz.

YAY!!!! :banana: :banana:

We go for the survey ultrasound on December 5....should know the sex of the baby then....hopefully the baby will be in a good position to see everything.

I will keep my fingers crossed!!!! :goodvibes

Um, guys?

:guilty:

Where is everyone?

:rolleyes1

I am crazy at work! I will be checking in throughout the day!

How are you TK?

It is very cold here and we are starting to get daily snow flurries, so it has put me in the BIGGEST Christmas mood---I am seriously considering taking down my beloved Fall Decor this week to get an early jump start to the Christmas decorating!!! It is not going to help that on Wednesday night, Mom, Kris, Megs and I are having a girl night out to go see Harry Connick Jr.'s Christmas concert (YUMMY!), and then Thursday night, Mom, Kris and I are going to Megans' school's annual "Tasters event." It is a ladies-only dinner and craft night---all very holiday oriented!!! It is a LOT of fun!!! SO, now you can see why "It's beginning to FEEL a LOT like Christmas" around here!!! ;o)

It is the same here!!! We are making a lot of our gifts this year, so I am getting a headstart!! We have had holliday music on here for the past couple of weeks, because we have been working on the Town Toydrive!

Harry Connick Jr.... I wanna come with you!!!!!!

Cooo-kieeeees......
10_3_7.gif

Yum. I'm hungry now.

I'm taking a break from cleaning....our basement is a disaster!!!!!!!!!! We are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and now on top of that we have a realtor coming out on Friday.

10_3_6.gif

THANK YOU!!!! I need that this morning!:worship:

Happy to lift your spirits!

How are you TK?

Doing alright, thank you! We're having a pajama day over here, and I'm working up the ambition to start wrapping Christmas gifts.

Okay. I will give you one of those iced oatmeal ones that Marc bought yesterday. :scared:

Um.

Dude.

You give me the carp cookie that you don't like? What kind of friend are you? ;)

How many, TK?

:::hmmm...pulls out fingers and toes to count::::

Just kidding. We do our big tree in the living room, 2 little trees in the dining room, and one little tree in DS' room.

Yup. Four trees.

I think...am I missing one???

They're split into themes, too. One of the little ones is strictly Nightmare Before Christmas, the other exclusively Disney. The big tree is all our family and collectible ornaments, and DS stays plain, with lights. Just in case. He is a boy, after all. :lmao:

Um, guys?

:guilty:

Where is everyone?

I'm actually feeling better today so I organized Liam's room. Packed away the 9-12 month and summer clothes. And packed up some infant toys so I can find them when I need them. Then I went on to my room to put some clean clothes away and decided to throw away some shoes. 5 or 6 pairs I think. That was just a the bottom of the closet.....I didn't go thru all the shoes that are stored on the upper shelf.

We cleared off the dinning room table yesterday so we could have lunch with the inlaws and I'm determined to keep it clutter free. Now if I can just find places to put all my new WDW purchases!

Cooo-kieeeees......
10_3_7.gif

Yum. I'm hungry now.

I'm taking a break from cleaning....our basement is a disaster!!!!!!!!!! We are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and now on top of that we have a realtor coming out on Friday.

10_3_6.gif

I am so multi-tasking. I'm DISing, cleaning the kitchen, getting ready to wrap gifts, and doing laundry.

Yup. I feel your pain. :lmao:

Cooo-kieeeees......
10_3_7.gif

Yum. I'm hungry now.

10_3_6.gif

Just skip Thanksgiving this year. :lmao:

Um.

Dude.

You give me the carp cookie that you don't like? What kind of friend are you? ;)
Can't you take one for the team? :lmao:

:::hmmm...pulls out fingers and toes to count::::

Just kidding. We do our big tree in the living room, 2 little trees in the dining room, and one little tree in DS' room.

Yup. Four trees.

I think...am I missing one???

They're split into themes, too. One of the little ones is strictly Nightmare Before Christmas, the other exclusively Disney. The big tree is all our family and collectible ornaments, and DS stays plain, with lights. Just in case. He is a boy, after all. :lmao:
Wow. That's insane in a cute and adorable way.

I'm actually feeling better today so I organized Liam's room. Packed away the 9-12 month and summer clothes. And packed up some infant toys so I can find them when I need them. Then I went on to my room to put some clean clothes away and decided to throw away some shoes. 5 or 6 pairs I think. That was just a the bottom of the closet.....I didn't go thru all the shoes that are stored on the upper shelf.

We cleared off the dinning room table yesterday so we could have lunch with the inlaws and I'm determined to keep it clutter free. Now if I can just find places to put all my new WDW purchases!
Happy to hear you are feeling better. :goodvibes
One section of our kitchen counter is our dumping ground and I try to keep it clean but no matter what it's gets cluttered again.

Where is everyone?

Here for a few moments!

See this is what I mean about evil, tempting dis friends. Your all lucky I like you so much!;)

I am so tempted to play hooky on Friday to go see the movie. Very tempted.

That would be fun, but since I missed two days last week, I can't do it :(.

:rotfl2:

Yes, we can all be quite influential, eh? I won't torture you with hints about the Twilight series, except to say that I think Breaking Dawn is one of my favorites, so I'll be interested to see what you make of it when you get to that point. :thumbsup2

It really is a great book. I was really surprised at what happened and usually I can predict things or at least have some idea.

I am going to be the naysayer -- it was my least favorite of the four.

Hey Gang!!! Happy Monday----I do believe that gets the award for the most awful oxymoron ever!!!! So sorry I was missing so much this weekend---I helped my Dad with an auction he had on Saturday---that was so FUN!!! And then went to a baby shower yesterday for my Sis' bff while she was growing up---I used to babysit her every summer, so they were like the terrible twosome for me for years----yeah, that made me baby crazy all over again, I told Tom he better watch out!!!! Then the whole family went out to eat last night---all in all, a great weekend!!! It is very cold here and we are starting to get daily snow flurries, so it has put me in the BIGGEST Christmas mood---I am seriously considering taking down my beloved Fall Decor this week to get an early jump start to the Christmas decorating!!! It is not going to help that on Wednesday night, Mom, Kris, Megs and I are having a girl night out to go see Harry Connick Jr.'s Christmas concert (YUMMY!), and then Thursday night, Mom, Kris and I are going to Megans' school's annual "Tasters event." It is a ladies-only dinner and craft night---all very holiday oriented!!! It is a LOT of fun!!! SO, now you can see why "It's beginning to FEEL a LOT like Christmas" around here!!! ;o)

Everything sounds like so much fun!

Glad you're feeling better! Doesn't it feel good to clean out? Now that I have some nicer clothes, I'm really wanting to clean out my closet, you know? There's a ton of stuff in there that is outdated or doesn't fit, and would be better served going in the goodwill bin than just sitting in my closet taking up space, you know?

Can't you take one for the team? :lmao:

Helping out a girlfriend in need, yes.
Reading books to DS even when I'm flat out exhausted, sure.
Eating a half-***ed carppy cookie?

No way. If I'm taking in the calories, they better taste good! :lmao:

Wow. That's insane in a cute and adorable way.

I'll take pictures when we're done. You'll see how it all fits. :thumbsup2

I am going to be the naysayer -- it was my least favorite of the four.

CP, which one was your favorite?

Oh yes....I remember you saying that. Maybe I just like it so much because of the ending. :lmao:

:rotfl:

CP, which one was your favorite?

Really, Twilight was my favorite -- I like the whole suspense of whether they were going to end up together, and the growing attachment between the two of them -- her discovery of who Edward was and what it all meant. I think I held my breath for most of the book, and I know I ignored my family.

:rotfl:

Really, Twilight was my favorite -- I like the whole suspense of whether they were going to end up together, and the growing attachment between the two of them -- her discovery of who Edward was and what it all meant. I think I held my breath for most of the book, and I know I ignored my family.

I would have to agree with you. I enjoyed the newness of the relationship, so for me it's a toss up between the first and last books for which I liked better. :thumbsup2

Helping out a girlfriend in need, yes.
Reading books to DS even when I'm flat out exhausted, sure.
Eating a half-***ed carppy cookie?

No way. If I'm taking in the calories, they better taste good! :lmao:
Well tough kitty paws that's all I've got. :rotfl2:

Ahhh, I love books that make you ignore your family.

I would have to agree with you. I enjoyed the newness of the relationship, so for me it's a toss up between the first and last books for which I liked better. :thumbsup2
4 more sleeps until Twilight: The Movie. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter