The Extinction of the Cranky Pants: An October 2015 PTR

I still cannot believe how little the kids were in those pictures. Wasn't that the same trip we met you on? I think so?

Yeah, some of those were from March 2012! Good eye! :thumbsup2

Are you able to eat at many fast food places? I know I have issues - and tend to stick to a few favorites.... McDs, Burger King and Wendy's are definitely out. Hopefully this goes smoothly for you.

Yeah, we can typically find food that's fine at fast food establishments. I'm not sure what we'll even find along the interstate, but most places we can eat okay at. ::yes::

Your first days plans look great! I cannot believe you will be there in 9 days! :woohoo:

We're down to 5 days now! Because I like to take long periods of absences from the DIS. :lmao: I'm getting super excited and super nervous!

I know how you feel about F&W... I really *should* be researching it, but it's just soooo overwhelming! I don't know where to start or what to do? It's kind of the "deer in the headlights" look - ya know? So, I am depending on you to come home and give me some good recommendations - MmmK? LOL :scratchin

I'm all about giving you the hook up! What kind of foods do you eat/avoid? I'll certainly send pics of anything we do get with a mini-review via FB! :thumbsup2

thanks now im starving..

You're quite welcome! :goodvibes Anything to be of service my lady! :thumbsup2:hug:

While in Disney - I eat almost anything and everything - but I try to be good a little bit. At home - I avoid wheat/grains as much as possible - however - now that I am running - I find the fueling with a bagel/peanut butter is the best fuel for me, so I do eat a little bit when I find it necessary.

However - I will take reviews on anything and everything that you do eat! ::yes:: Thank you very much! :thumbsup2

Eeeep... Cannot wait to FB stalk you!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter