The Everything Happens for a Reason TR--Last Trip as a WDW CM*ONE MORE SLEEP! pg 25

Hey sweetie :goodvibes

How's everything going? Hope you are ok and arent pulling your hair out with those lists :laughing:

Hey sweetie :goodvibes

How's everything going? Hope you are ok and arent pulling your hair out with those lists :laughing:

Everything is fine!! The lists are not hair pulling...I become super obsessive over them with colors and bullets like you would not believe lol.

Now if I could only sleep through those work classes and my Praxis test and get to like Nov 25th that would be good!

HAPPY SATURDAY DIS!!!

33 DAYS UNTIL MY TRIP!!!!

I was going to wait and post on day 30 but with having to work, take 2 classes this week for work, and manage to study for my Praxis test for next Saturday, I figured I better post now!!!

Not much to report on...
ya right!

I was on my CM site yesterday on my break and discovered that IT had FINALLY loaded the pages with the holiday ADR discounts :thumbsup2 So you are probably thinking so what, I have my ADRs booked. Well true, but I have not been able to print them online because the page was not loaded so I was trusting that the CMs booked the right ADR time, day, and discount....the results:

12/11: Mama Melrose 4:55 ADR 40% off :thumbsup2
12/12: CLP Dinner/6:45 show 4pm ADR and 6:45 show :thumbsup2
12/13: nothing booked (will do a CS at WL and at MK for the party)
12/14: Artist Point 5:45 ADR 50% off :thumbsup2
12/15: Ohana breakfast 10:10 ADR....NO DISCOUNT

..remember this was the CM that had canceled my original ADR and was "able" to rebook it with the 30% discount..well when I pulled up the ADR all the time and day info was correct but no discount. No big deal, I'll just keep checking for the 30% off myself
.....BOOKED
...think think think: change party size from 4 to 6-
Party of 6...10:05am (a ressie that I had canceled from the CM)
Booked with 30% off...yay!!!
....think think think
Need to cancel the 10:10 party of 4 ADR...but could I possibly rebook it for 30% off, only one way to find out!
Canceled, searched, found, and result:
10:10AM party of 4 12/15 OHANA 30% OFF!!!!!!!!
..so my idea had worked so:

I have ALL of my ADRs booked with the times I wanted (with partys of 4 as to not "lie" with a bigger party than what we have) with the discounts I have!!!! Finally after my 90 ADR booking day it took nearly 57 days to get everything sorted for 5 ADRs but it's finally done!

When I get back to OH tomorrow, I will gladly print out the confirmation pages in my email and place them in my binder!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

My day today had consisted of nothing really: praxis class and lunch at applebees so I thought why not tackle some of my lists!!
-Must Buy list
-Must Do list

I won't bore you with my must buy list as you will read about my goodies when I return but it involves a lot of Precious Moment figurines!

Here is my Must Do Timeline List!!

MUST DO’S:

Done:
-resort reservation
-flights booked
-adrs for dining
-dme
-room location at wl
-new luggage bought
-time off requested/approved
-wdw visa gift card ordered

November:
-Make packing list
-Make shopping list
-Make must buy list
-call cake hotline 11/27
-make copy of wdw id for mom

December:
-Have lesson plan stuff ready for 12/14 and 12/15
-Set up nail appt.-fill and pedicure for 12/5 for 5pm
-call chase to update gift card 12/9
-ATM for cash
-double check binder for all documents
-stuff mousekeeping envelopes
-target travel section 12/5 or over Thanksgiving
-pack bag for mom with DME tags on on 12/6
-pack carryon bag

-request late check out at yc and wl upon check-in
-request turn-down service at wl upon check-in

Sound good?!

Those lists are like cake for me but the BIG list for me is the packing list. It isn't even worthy of being typed. It MUST be written out on paper with different colors and codes for where everything will go. I have not used a travel toiletry (sp?) bag before so this should be interesting!!!!!
Most of my things will go with my mom on DME so I might be buying double of some of my liquid make-up as I don't want to deal with the airline carry on rules...and my dad mr. NOT PATIENT.

Well that is it for now. As we get closer and closer to departure day the excitement keeps building like crazy!!

I thought I'd leave you with some pictures of the holiday finale Illuminations from last Dec, enjoy!!!

s1405450784_154650_4578.jpg

s1405450784_154651_4887.jpg

s1405450784_154652_5199.jpg

s1405450784_154649_4284.jpg

UP NEXT:

The Day to Day finalized list!!!!
TARGET GOODIES!!!

First good luck on your Praxis test next week. That thing was a pain. :headache:

That is awesome about your ADR discounts! And I am very curious about your must-buy list but I guess I'll have to wait to see what you get in your TR. haha The Precious Moments figures are adorable...great idea to get some of those, especially with that awesome discount! So jealous.

Good luck on your praxis test :teacher:

Great lists!!!!

Love making lists and checking things off :santa:

Lots of luck on your Praxis next week, and I love how organized you are. I'm just floating in the wind right now. . .

Oh wow, my dad is Mr. Impatient too!! I can't believe our trips are almost here! I'm glad you finally got your ADR's all set. I really want to change mine around so I can see Vanessa Williams do the CLP, so we'll see what happens!

Oh wow, my dad is Mr. Impatient too!! I can't believe our trips are almost here! I'm glad you finally got your ADR's all set. I really want to change mine around so I can see Vanessa Williams do the CLP, so we'll see what happens!

You should!!!!!!! We're going 12/12 her first night for the 6:45 show so I think you should go too! lol. I was able to adjust my Ohana ADR which I was shocked about so I mean there is hope, sometimes you just gotta fudge party sizes to get what you want :) My friend S and her fam had made ADRs for partys of 6's even though they just have 3 people. Even the people at the ADR phone line suggested she do that so I mean there is always a way! We had no desire to see Andy Garcia so I don't blame you!

Everything is fine!! The lists are not hair pulling...I become super obsessive over them with colors and bullets like you would not believe lol.

Now if I could only sleep through those work classes and my Praxis test and get to like Nov 25th that would be good!

:laughing: Glad you are having fun with your lists :thumbsup2 Good luck with your test :hug:

Those discounts are brilliant!! I'm so happy you got everything you wanted :banana:

Sounds like you've got lots of things on those lists, can't wait to hear about all your goodies and see photos :surfweb:

I'm dreading starting the packing list, that's gonna take forever - I'm getting through my other lists so I guess i'm gonna have to face it soon :laughing:

Lists are so magical, I love them!!!

Everything seems to be shaping up, and knowing what needs to be done pre and port trip definitely helps. Glad that the ADR's are finalized and they look good. We're going to Mama Melrose's too, never been before and heard mixed reviews, but I'm excited to try it. This will be the first time we're REALLY experience Disney Dining.

I love the fireworks pictures. Just gets me that much more excited!!! Can't wait to hear the day to day itinerary!!

Lists look great! I am starting to have a bit of anxiety about the trip! I have my own lists but feel like I am forgetting things! I think what I should do is post them on my PTR and ask for everyone to look them over and help me out to fill in the missing links!!

First good luck on your Praxis test next week. That thing was a pain. :headache:

That is awesome about your ADR discounts! And I am very curious about your must-buy list but I guess I'll have to wait to see what you get in your TR. haha The Precious Moments figures are adorable...great idea to get some of those, especially with that awesome discount! So jealous.

I've decided to post my Must-Buys so stay tuned!

Good luck on your praxis test :teacher:

Great lists!!!!

Love making lists and checking things off :santa:

Hehe, that's how I felt last night with some of my Xmas lists..checking them all off. How but to have Xmas and Disney in the same month!

Lots of luck on your Praxis next week, and I love how organized you are. I'm just floating in the wind right now. . .

:laughing: Glad you are having fun with your lists :thumbsup2 Good luck with your test :hug:

Those discounts are brilliant!! I'm so happy you got everything you wanted :banana:

Sounds like you've got lots of things on those lists, can't wait to hear about all your goodies and see photos :surfweb:

I'm dreading starting the packing list, that's gonna take forever - I'm getting through my other lists so I guess i'm gonna have to face it soon :laughing:

How's that packing list coming?! :rotfl:

Lists are so magical, I love them!!!

Everything seems to be shaping up, and knowing what needs to be done pre and port trip definitely helps. Glad that the ADR's are finalized and they look good. We're going to Mama Melrose's too, never been before and heard mixed reviews, but I'm excited to try it. This will be the first time we're REALLY experience Disney Dining.

I love the fireworks pictures. Just gets me that much more excited!!! Can't wait to hear the day to day itinerary!!

The lady that covers for my mom at work (secretary) went to Disney over the summer and they went to Mama Melrose and they said for the adults it was good but probably wouldn't take their kids back. They'd rather try 50s or Sci Fi..I'm feeling anxious now and wondered if I should have stuck with my gut and just did 50s..?????

Lists look great! I am starting to have a bit of anxiety about the trip! I have my own lists but feel like I am forgetting things! I think what I should do is post them on my PTR and ask for everyone to look them over and help me out to fill in the missing links!!

Thanks!! I can't wait to start my packing list :)

HI DIS!!!!

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted. I have been going through withdrawal and have been trying to get updated on all of your reports, slowly but surely!!!

I have tons and tons and tons to report on and pics!!

-Praxis Test
-Schedule Changes...
-Target Goodies!
-Shopping List

Here we go!!!!

First of all, while I was writing this, I happened to get a PM on FB from my manager at BBB saying "YOU BETTER COME AND VISIT US!!!" How strange that I'm writing about Disney and she FBs me :) I told her I'm going to try and hit her up for 40 hours this spring to hopefully keep my status. Friends of my DM said that since I worked 40 hours this year that my ID should be good till 12/31/2010 and if I don't work 40 hours next year then my ID would expire in 2011. If that is the case, I'm for sure going to see if I can take 3 days off work and work a few long days to keep my ID!!!! We shall see, perhaps there will be future trips to WDW!!!!!!!!

Praxis Test

Well..let's just say, I took the class..both online and in class one now and studied all this material and left the test yesterday at 10am feeling I scored the worst ever. I studied theorists, terms, forms of assessment and NONE of it was on the test. :scared1::sad2:
I don't know what it is I need. I don't know for sure that I failed but I'm 98% sure I did :( I can always get it down to 2 answers that I know I would do as a teacher but what I think might be right, the test does not agree. Shouldn't some of these things be up to me as the teacher???!!!!
I get the results online 12/15..the day I get back from WDW. It will be a good xmas present or not..I'm thinking NOT!!

Schedule Change

As Dd and I were driving in from Cincinnati on Friday, he just blurts out: "I think the first day at WDW, instead of going to AK first thing, I think we should stay at YC and use the pool and just relax since you got an extra day of tickets with your holiday package."
..do you know what that means!!! :eek:
The thought of changing my schedule!!!! :scared1::laughing:
I agree..The original plan was to get up and go to AK, go back to YC (hope for late check-out), use the pool early afternoon, bus to MK, bus to WL to check in by 3/3:30 and head to DHS by 4.

Here is the new schedule!!

Day by Day

THURSDAY DEC 10TH
3:35pm: Mom and Craig arrive at MCO 3:30
-Mom and Craig check in at YC and explore
-Mom and Craig head to DTD-Dinner at YC or DTD

10:15pm: Dad and Meg arrive at MCO at 10:15pm
-Check In with ID and unpack
-Hot tub?! And bed

FRIDAY DEC 11TH
Sleep in!!!!

9:30am: breakfast?? I don’t think YC/BC have a CS??

10-11am: POOL TIME!!!! Even if it’s 50 degrees!
-Hope for late check-out till 12pm to change and head to MK

12:00-3:00: Explore MK. Maybe ride a few “easy to get on” rides or shop J Lunch at CHH or Caseys if we didn’t eat at YC before checking-out

3:00pm: Check in at WL, unpack, change and head to DHS by 4:00

4:55: ADR-Mama Melrose and Osbourne Lights

9:30pm: Epcot for Illuminations and EMH
Hope to do:
Test Track, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Nemo, and Soarin’

SATURDAY DEC 12TH
Breakfast at WL-RF
9:00am: Epcot
Hope to do:
Test Track, Soarin’, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Nemo, Figment, Maelstrom, Fiesta ride

Early afternoon: Leave park and relax at WL before dinner?

4:00pm: Dinner at China-Nine Dragons for CLP

6:45pm: Candlelight Processional-Vanessa Williams

9:30pm: Illuminations

EMH: MK--Dad and Craig?

SUNDAY DEC 13TH
Breakfast WL-RF
8:45: Animal Kingdom for rope drop!!
Hope to do:
EE, Dinosaur, Safari, Bugs Life, maybe Lion King and Rapids if it’s warm.

12:00: Lunch at Yak and Yeti or Flame Tree BBQ and head back to WL after lunch!

1ish-3:30: Rest, pool, and change for MVMCP

4pm-12am: MK for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Dinner-CS at MK

MONDAY DEC 14TH
Breakfast WL-RF
9:00am: DHS for rope drop

Lunch at DHS-CS

5:45pm: TS Dinner at Artist Point

7pm-12am: MK for EMH
-CS dinner at MK: Caseys, Pecos Bill, or CHH

TUESDAY DEC 15TH
10:10am: TS breakfast at Ohana

12pm: Back to hotel to check out

1pm: Mom and Craig leave for MCO flight at 4:10pm
-Late lunch at airport?

2pm: Dad and Meg leave for MCO flight at 5:05pm
-Dinner at airport?

Some Dis'ers wanted to see my shopping list so here it is!

Wdw must buys!!!!!

You Can Fly: Precious Moment figurine: $100
2009 Photo Album $20
Pins: MVMCP, Osbourne Lights, AK holiday, and CLP: $
WDW Hoodie
Wendy and Tinkerbell: precious moment: $60
Black mickey watch: $30
Light up glass slipper ornament: $9.50
Pretzels: $
Holiday TShirt

Of course more will be added since I haven't been to WDW since May. With my 40% off, I'm going to try and allow myself $300 to spend and an extra $100 for gifts for friends. 40% off should help!!! I also have some Disney Dollars and Dm got me a gift card for Halloween :)

Now for some goodies!!!

I bought these for the trip:

For MVMCP from dollar section in target:

003-5.jpg

A new Poof!! From the dollar section of Target

004-5.jpg

Hoping I won't need these...I did last year! $3.50 target kids section:

005-5.jpg

Some extra pics:

We tagged our xmas tree last weekend when it was 70 degrees!

010-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

And the boys who won't be going with us to WDW...

Buster and Bailey
011-1.jpg

My late Halloween gift, a card and $20 gift card!!

015-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

And my countdown to Xmas from Walgreens:

014-2.jpg

Well, I think that is it for now. That was a TON to put in one post but it has been a while!!

I'm off to go watch UP and make my packing list..everything will be fun for it except the whole clothes part and not knowing what the temps will be like this far out!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear the Praxis didn't go as well as you had hoped. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...I know what a pain those tests are. :rolleyes: Just curious what types of questions they asked you. You mentioned studying terms, assessments, etc. My Praxis test was pretty much just like the ACT with math, reading, science, and social studies. :confused3

I like your shopping list. I have that Wendy/Tinkerbell Precious Moments you are talking about! hehe

Perhaps you did better than you thought on the Praxis. I remember walking out with my head feeling as if it were mush.

Looks like you got a lot this year at Target. I'm hoping none of us need gloves for MVMCP. If it keeps up like it has, we'll need shorts!

Don't worry about your test. I bet you did better than u think :goodvibes

your must buy look great

Love target dollar section :cool1:

Ohhhhh! I just spent a bit of money at Target from their dollar section!!! LOL

Your days look great!

I hope you did better than you are expecting on your test!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter