The ever popular question: Which resort is right for our family?

We are a family of 5 and are having a heck of a time deciding ourselves.

While 5 of us could fit into 1 room at POR and the deluxe hotels, I think we are going to go with renting points and stay at a 2-bedroom villa at either BLT or BC. The price of these villas by renting isn't really all that much more than 1 resort room at POLY, CR, or BC. The extra space, 2 real bedrooms, and extra bathrooms (plus washer/dryer) is what is drawing us to that. I think the extra space and bathroom (actually there are 3 bathrooms in the BLT 2-bedroom) would be really nice for you. If the baby wakes up in the middle of the night, having somewhere to retreat to away from your other children would be great.

Right now, I'm leaning toward BLT since you can WALK to MK - and it's on the monorail. My DH is leaning toward BC because of the amazing pool. (We've stayed at the BWI, so we know and love the benefits of that location too)

Good luck!

I have enjoyed reading this thread since we are a family of 5 and I can't decide at all where we should stay! It will be our first trip to Disney in January 2013, and we have three DD, 9, 7, and virtually 5 at the time of the trip. One minute I think the Poly would be perfect, and then read how it's not worth it, the rooms are dated, etc., etc. I think that since this is our first trip, we will spend a lot of time in the MK, and I love riding the monorail (I remember that so well as a kid). It seems as though I could get a garden room at the CR for less than the Poly, with all the same benefits. Any thoughts on this would be welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter