The Entrance Theme to Fantastic Beasts Land at Epic Universe Revealed?

RJMC

Mouseketeer
Zooming in close to the area that is expected to be the 'Wizarding World Fantastic Beasts' area of Universal's Epic Universe theme park.
Is it possible that the entry 'portal' will be The Sacre Coeur, which was featured in the opening scenes of Crimes of Grindelwald.
The rest of the land in the main artwork sure looks like Paris from the movie to me

422736FANTASTIC-BEASTS.jpg

It doesn't look 100% like the building, but it is a possibility. The films are expanding in five different films, which will cover many different locations. I'm not absolutely certain that they'd want to focus on Paris, especially as the film was heavily criticized. If they focused on one location, I would imagine they would focus on the original film, as it introduced these characters and plotline. MACUSA is a huge part of the series, other than Newt, or the Dumbledore vs Grindlewald thing.

If it isn't Paris, or New York, perhaps something in between, as the original parks while they established locations in relation to the series as a whole, or from the beginning, all the films in a way were incorporated into their parks / attractions and the new park will take awhile to build anyway. They'll have to find a nice balance in between what will be established by then, because while another film, or two maybe released by then, not all the films I believe will be released, so they cannot spoil too much either.

I don't know anything about the FB universe, but whatever that building may be, I think it's pretty clear from the style of the buildings going down the main street (visible on the high res photo) that it is meant to be Paris.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter